返回列表 回覆 發帖

求問@@香港有沒有反基督教課程可以上~?

求問@@香港有沒有反基督教課程可以上~>例如反基神學和反基督教的觀點,例學習反基的歷史和反基的知識
可以看書,例如:
《反基督》(Der Antichrist,一譯敵基督)是德國哲學家尼采所著的一本哲學書籍,完成於1888年,但卻於1895年才初版。此書共有62節,內容如書名所示,是一部批判基督教的作品。作者在此書中一再強調基督教是墮落的宗教、是災禍。是保羅因為自己內心的仇恨,而成為耶穌思想的最大歪曲者。

尼采指出基督教第一個基本觀念是「罪」
——生理的和道德的罪。牧師和神父是生命價值的偽騙者,他們把自然的、本能的、以及原始的,均視為罪惡!但是牧師和神父卻稱卑怯的,無生氣,沒有血性的這些為美德。他們輕視驅體生命,而膜拜無聲無息的影子 (Bloodless Shadows)。這也是對人與生命的悲觀意念。

第二個基本觀念是「愛」。
——基督徒他們認為「愛是憐憫」,並將其視之為道德的普通原則。然而尼采批評說生命是戰鬥的,進取的。只有戰鬥和進取才能提昇生命,但是基督教所謂的愛卻違反這些自然的傾向。

第三個基本觀念為「遺棄世界」。
——尼采批評基督徒想從這世界中遁逃開,而乞求一個幻想的來世,為此而使我們忘記存在的責任。而這對大自然是一種忘恩負義的態度,尼采認為人類是大自然的產物,人類的腳踏在大自然的境地上,大自然要人類做一個鬥士,做一個創造者,但是基督教卻剝奪人類奮鬥的興趣以及創適的欲望,要人類成為虛構上帝的奴隸,而使人類放棄作為這個真實自己的主人。

尼采最後總結說基督教是奴隸道德的變形,它基於抗外在世界的「怨恨」上,並乞援於憐憫的賜予。
回覆 1# Guest from 60.225.37.x

未聽聞過,如果有發現請告知一聲。
回覆 3# 抽刀斷水

等我問下沈校長好唔好開一個反基系畀您做系主任
我有唅授課程
回覆 5# beebeechan

現今Distance education以online進行, 唅售咁out嘅嘢您留番自
回覆  抽刀斷水

等我問下沈校長好唔好開一個反基系畀您做系主任
沙文 發表於 2016/4/21 04:32

課程大綱:

反基督的歷史
反基督的理論(初階)
反基督的理論(進階)
反基督的倫理及社會健康
反基督的典型人物研究(古代)
反基督的典型人物研究(近現代)
反基督的應用
反基文學
反基督與藝術
反基督與科學
反基督與互聯網
中國反基督史
反基督與共產主義
論文
回覆  beebeechan

現今Distance education以online進行, 唅售咁out嘅嘢您留番自㞗啦
沙文 發表於 2016/4/21 09:59

對d 咁很蠢既人: 『香港有沒有反基督教課程可以上』
係唔可以用一般平常手法應付既.
回覆 7# 抽刀斷水

大綱咁唔全面, 我比較難開口問校長
可唔可以畀餐晏仔細佬食下, 酌量加入〈聖經錯謬補遺學〉?
回覆  抽刀斷水

大綱咁唔全面, 我比較難開口問校長
可唔可以畀餐晏仔細佬食下, 酌量加入〈聖經錯謬補遺學 ...
沙文 發表於 2016/4/22 11:44

都係初稿姐,的確是我唔小心漏左,你仲諗到邊科即管講出黎參詳參詳。
中國反基督史、反基文學、反基督與藝術 係faculty of arts嘅課程
反基督與共產主義 係 faculty of social science
反基督與科學 係 faculty of science
反基督與互聯網 係 computer engineering

究竟反基系應該under邊個faculty嘅呢?
Don't know where God is but the Devil is in the details
為什麼我們要反基督教
基督教對國家的害處
基督教對人類的害處
基督教對孩子的害處
基督教為什麼被稱邪教
基督教的騙世謊言(可參考Gauss的帖子)

暫時只想到這一些!
回覆 11# 沙文

既然有faculty of theology,反基督做乜要under某某faculty?

& 謝謝leefeng的建議!
回覆  抽刀斷水

等我問下沈校長好唔好開一個反基系畀您做系主任
沙文 發表於 2016/4/21 04:32

你唔係話呢位沈校長下話?

支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
回覆 14# 抽刀斷水

敝母校係得一个沈校長嘅遮。
我就係貪佢嘅身份 - 佢驚住畀人話係因為佢自己嘅宗教立場所以turn down我, 焗住都要應承
回覆 14# 抽刀斷水

我係咁意提一提, 佢竟然驚到劈炮唔撈.....

各位同事、同學、校友:

自從二零一零年七月一日出任校長至今,轉眼已接近六年。在二零一四年,我的五年校長任期完結前一年,大學校董會主席就校長續聘事宜和我商討,我向校董會明確表示,我雖然矢志全心全意承擔校長一職,但同時作為一位醫學教授,我渴望可以盡快重返醫學院內科及藥物治療學系,全職擔任我所熱愛的教學和研究工作。我非常感激當日校董會給予我充分的理解和支持,同意我續任一個較短的年期至二零一八年六月三十日,並決議於二零一六年年中開展遴選下任校長的工作。倘若新校長在我任滿前選出並到任,我亦會提早交棒。我相信校董會稍後將會按原定計劃開展下任校長的遴選工作。

我期望在卸任校長後,可以到海外進行一段時間的講學及進修,然後再展開我在科研及治療病人方面的計劃,特別是癌症研究的工作。我亦希望一再強調,我對參政絕不感興趣,我只想繼續從事我所喜愛的醫療、科研和教育工作。

早前梁乃鵬博士獲校董會提名為下任校董會主席,而大學監督亦接納提名並委任梁博士由五月一日起出任校董會主席,我深感欣喜。我深信憑藉梁博士的豐富經驗和廣闊人脈、對高等教育的認識和熱誠,必能勝任此職,並當會帶領中大層樓更上。我會一如以往,和校董會主席、整個校董會及大學團隊,全力協作,推動中大持續發展。

我亦希望各位中大人,繼續給予大學支持,共同為我們愛護的中大貢獻力量。

校長沈祖堯

二零一六年四月二十九日

29 April 2016

Dear colleagues, students and alumni,

It was nearly six years ago when I assumed the position of Vice-Chancellor of CUHK on 1 July 2010. In 2014, a year before I completed my five-year term, the Council Chairman discussed with me the renewal of my appointment as Vice-Chancellor. At that time, I expressed to the Council my strong desire to resume my teaching and research duties as Professor of Medicine and Therapeutics on a full-time basis as soon as possible, whilst willing to dedicate and commit myself to continue to serve as Vice-Chancellor for a further period. I am deeply grateful to the Council for its understanding and support, and for approving my re-appointment as Vice-Chancellor for a shorter term that will expire on 30 June 2018. The Council also agreed that the process of searching for my successor should begin in mid-2016. As soon as a new Vice-Chancellor is ready to report to duties, I shall step down to enable the new Vice-Chancellor to take office, even before my term ends if needs be. I believe the Council will soon initiate the search process according to its planned timeline.

After relinquishing the Vice-Chancellorship, I plan to take a sabbatical overseas before I embark on my new journey of research and clinical work, and I wish to focus on cancer research in particular. Forgive me for making a point, once again, on a question I am often asked: I am not interested in assuming any political office. All I wish to do in future is to fulfil my longstanding passion as a teacher, researcher and clinician.

I am very pleased that the Council has nominated Dr. Norman Leung as the next Chairman of the Council, and that the Chancellor has approved his appointment to take effect from 1 May 2016. I am absolutely confident that, with his extensive experience and network, as well as his knowledge in and dedication to higher education, Dr. Leung will lead the University and take it to new heights. In the meantime, I pledge to continue to serve CUHK, together with the Chairman and all members of the Council, and the University management, to the best of my abilities.

I sincerely hope that all of you will continue to give your full support for, and contribute to, the further development of our beloved CUHK.

With my personal best wishes,

Joseph J.Y. Sung
Vice-Chancellor and President
回覆  抽刀斷水

我係咁意提一提, 佢竟然驚到劈炮唔撈.....

沙文 發表於 2016/4/30 11:36

係既,個個都信你只係打電話問情況,無施壓啦。

既然有faculty of theology,反基督做乜要under某某faculty?

& 謝謝leefeng的建議! ...
抽刀斷水 發表於 2016/4/25 00:04

多謝採納我粗淺的建議!
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個