返回列表 回覆 發帖

[原創作品] 基督教對性與伴侶壓抑及管制

有關經文

Deuteronomy 22

13If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,
14And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:
15Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate:
16And the damsel's father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her;
17And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.
18And the elders of that city shall take that man and chastise him;
19And they shall amerce him in an hundred shekels of silver, and give them unto the father of the damsel, because he hath brought up an evil name upon a virgin of Israel: and she shall be his wife; he may not put her away all his days.
20But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:
21Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

———————
Deuteronomy 22
28If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

—————
以聖經當時文化,婚前性行為只算ADULTERY 一種。

十誡中的一條大罪

-----------------------
Hebrew13

4Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

"adulterer" 正正是指所有在婚姻以外有性行為的人。

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2007-11-2 14:33 編輯 ]
婚姻以外有性行為會包括婚前性行為。

Matthew 5:28
But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
沙文對啦

婚前性行為是「sexually immoral」才是

又叫「Fornication」

1 Corinthians 6:18Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

-----------------------
http://judaism.about.com/od/sexinjudaism/a/sex.htm

Jewish Laws, which are strictly observed only by a minority of Jews (primarily orthodox Jews), prohibits sex outside the context of marriage and restricts the times marital sex can be practiced. Jewish Law forbids both pre-marital and extra-marital sex. In addition, Jewish Law, specifically Family Purity Laws, forbids sexual relations when the wife is ritually impure (niddah). These Jewish Laws of Separation maintain that couples must abstain from sexual relations from the onset of the wife's menstrual cycle, through her five day menstrual cycle and seven post-menstrual days, and until she has purified herself by immersion in a mikvah.

In sum, Judaism, in contrast to some other religions, does not view sex as intrinsically dirty or evil. According to Judaism, sex is a mitzvah if it is done with love, within a marriage, and at the proper time.

------------------
當然一賜樂業人行一夫多妻制……

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2007-11-3 09:56 編輯 ]
在中國古代,濫交、縱慾及婚前性行為何嘗不是被視為同一類的事情。那豬籠逃得了嗎?

在那時,這也不是全無道理。(我看)

1)那時沒社保、沒CONDOM。如果孩子的爸逃了,婚前性行為生下的孩子由誰照顧?已婚人仕可以用男方同族人的福利!(女方族人沒理由養外族人的孩子。)

2)那時沒DNA驗測、沒驗血。孩子的爸是誰,在不規則的性生活下難定。孩子可是有承繼權!女人未嫁前在娘家和誰有過一手男家很難知,婚前性行為誕下的孩子和丈夫的孩子可能出現混亂。

3)家庭又叫戶,是古代納稅單位。(是抽家納稅,而不是抽刀。故有父債子還,夫債妻還。)沒身份證的年代找個人難,找個戶則易一點。明確的關係方便INPERSONAL的政府/商業運作。中外婚禮一樣習慣有眾多見證人。

比如DYE有天有了個妻子,她生下的孩子自自然然是當成我一戶。但如果DYE的妻子和別人有婚前性行為,她生下的孩子如果欠下一屁股債,是該算是我戶口還是別人呢?以古代科技似乎沒明顯方法。如果容許婚前性行為,很自然我會抵死不認子。相反,如果不容許婚前性行為,至少我要把妻子浸豬籠才能脫身。

PS 血緣關係的重要性則是天生,這和我們進化史有關。
—————

但人會變,活著的文化會慢慢改變。把濫交、縱慾及婚前性行為分開是現代人的文化。

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2007-11-3 10:37 編輯 ]
硏究方法是一個問題。

如果有未曾有過自慰行為,為什麼要告訴你?性始終是私生活……

(我想不到有什麼好方法)
————

聖經又沒說他要人做的事一定很易做得到。

————
古時的人早婚。如果你是古代一個有權的牧師,娶了4個老婆(還可走馬燈的換婆),要你不自慰是不可能嗎?

—————
現代教會不反對自慰也不少。

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2007-11-3 13:08 編輯 ]
http://family.custhelp.com/cgi-b ... adp.php?p_faqid=937

So, what should parents say to their kids about this subject? My advice is to say nothing after puberty has occurred. You will only cause embarrassment and discomfort. For those who are younger, it would be wise to include the subject of masturbation in the "Preparing for Adolescence" conversation I have recommended on other occasions. I would suggest that parents talk to their 12- or 13-year-old boys, especially, in the same general way my mother and father discussed this subject with me. We were riding in the car, and my dad said, "Jim, when I was a boy, I worried so much about masturbation. It really became a scary thing for me because I thought God was condemning me for what I couldn't help. So I'm telling you now that I hope you don't feel the need to engage in this act when you reach the teen years, but if you do, you shouldn't be too concerned about it. I don't believe it has much to do with your relationship with God."

http://www.themarriagebed.com/pages/bible/app/masturbation/masturbationnotcalledsin.shtml

W e have heard a lot of explanations of why masturbation is sin, but we have yet to have anyone give us a good explanation for why the Bible does not say it is. Is there any other sexual sin which is not directly and clearly identified as sin in the Bible? There are passages which clearly label as sin such things as fornication, adultery, lust, incest, rape, homosexuality, and even bestiality. Surely the urge to masturbate is more common than most of these, and much stronger than many of them, and yet the Bible says nothing about it. If God felt it necessary to tell us not to have sex with animals, why didn't He also find it necessary to tell us not to masturbate?

I can only come up with three reasons why "thou shalt not masturbate" is not found in the Bible:
  • It's an oversight.
  • One must have special knowledge or be spiritual to know this truth.
  • Masturbation is not an inherently sinful act.
Number one makes the Bible incomplete, while number two is the heresy of Gnosticism. By process of elimination I am left to conclude that number three must be true.
I know some will say, "it does not matter why God didn't say it," or "who are you to question God?"But it does matter; if you want to add to what God has called sin you must first give a good reason why God did not say it Himself. Since there is no doubt that masturbation was known of and practiced by those who originally read and heard the words of the scripture, the Bible's silence on the issue is extremely difficult to explain if you are convinced masturbation is sin.
Most of the arguments we see against masturbation seem to work because the person making them starts with the belief that masturbation is wrong. If someone starts with the question "is it sin" and studies the scripture to find the truth rather than to support what they have already decide the truth should be, the results are different. It is our prayer that asking "why didn't God say masturbation is sin" will help people to reexamine the issue and find a Biblically sound answer.

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2007-11-5 01:07 編輯 ]
但香港教會、香港基督徒只屬少數人。

————————
http://www.gracechurch.org.hk/articles/sex.php?20020122-018

自慰是算淫念嗎?

多 謝 你 來 郵 詢 問 , 這 觀 念 較 複 雜 , 你 不 太 明 白 是 很 能 了 解 的 , 是 的 , 若 然 思 想 上 沒 有 淫 念 , 自 慰 的 行 動 是 一 種 覺 得 過 癮 的 身 体 刺 激 , 因 性 器 官 有 很 多 神 經 及 血 管 , 所 以 感 覺 強 烈 , 因 此 沒 有 淫 念 就 不 是 性 罪 了 , 行 動 是 生 物 性 的 , 但 心 思 態 度 上 , 若 沒 有 性 慾 的 挑 逗 在 其 中 , 就 不 算 是 犯 罪 , 很 簡 直 接 地 說 , 若 沒 有 淫 念 又 何 以 構 成 淫 行 嗎 ?

可 能 你 會 問 , 若 不 是 有 淫 念 , 又 何 會 去 自 慰 , 我 不 能 完 全 了 解 所 有 人 的 行 為 , 你 問 的 是 觀 念 性 的 問 題 , 所 以 我 就 從 觀 念 的 角 度 作 答 . 但 有 兩 個 補 充 , 可 見 其 他 綱 上 資 料 :
  • 不 少 人 在 自 慰 時 都 有 性 的 念 頭 及 性 的 刺 激
  • 若 多 做 , 性 慾 會 升 級 的 , 所 以 , 不 做 / 少 做 為 妙 , 在 生 活 上 , 宜 避 免 性 的 挑 逗 與 刺 激 , 以 免 要 " 出 此 下 策 去 洩 慾 , 天 父 與 你 同 在 , 加 你 力 量 , 若 有 需 要 繼 續 問 , 或 來 電 先 找 超 Sir 。

http://www.gracechurch.org.hk/articles/sex.php?20010218-003

以 上 是 我 們 理 想 中 的 標 準 解 答 , 但 我 們 亦 体 會 世 事 有 時 不 是 如 此 簡 單 與 理 想 , 所 以 我 們 亦 同 時 提 供 一 個 「 求 其 次 」 的 考 慮 。 犯 罪 與 否 的 原 則 性 考 慮 是 我 們 自 慰 有 否 淫 念 的 成 份 , 對 一 個 性 慾 衝 動 的 成 青 是 艱 難 避 免 。 但 如 果 自 慰 時 沒 有 淫 念 的 成 份 , 則 不 構 成 聖 經 中 的 犯 罪 , 但 由 於 年 青 時 血 氣 方 剛 , 所 以 小 心 不 要 誤 用 這 生 理 的 機 能 。 而 最 基 本 的 解 決 法 是 逃 避 色 性 的 刺 激 或 挑 逗 , 以 免 惹 起 性 慾 。 ( 見 此 園 地 的 有 關 文 章 )  

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2007-11-5 10:56 編輯 ]
沒反對也不一是支持?

難道要組個自慰會嗎?

——————
沙文:

思想犯罪嘛。所以白痴是受上天卷顧的。

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2007-11-5 11:35 編輯 ]
同老婆搞野不是聖經許可嗎?

http://www.gracechurch.org.hk/articles/sex.php?20050616-077

夫妻間的口交及手淫是否有罪呢?

聖 經 對 淫 亂 的 定 義

據 我 對 聖 經 的 瞭 解 , 淫 亂 是 指 人 在 婚 姻 以 外 透 過 思 想 或 行 為 跟 人 或 獸 進 行 放 縱 情 慾 的 事 。 在 舊 約 聖 經 利 未 記 十 八 章 6 至 30 節 清 楚 地 說 明 眾 多 屬 於 不 當 污 穢 的 行 為 , 包 括 亂 倫 ( 18:6-18 ) 、 與 月 經 不 潔 的 婦 人 交 合 ( 18:19 ) 、 與 別 人 的 妻 子 行 淫 ( 18:20 ) 、 與 邪 神 摩 洛 淫 合 ( 18:21 ) 、 同 性 苟 合 ( 18:22 ) 、 與 獸 淫 合 ( 18:23 ) 等 。 在 新 約 聖 經 馬 太 福 音 五 章 27 至 32 節 及 馬 可 福 音 十 章 1 至 12 節 也 清 楚 地 指 出 那 些 人 誤 以 為 不 算 姦 淫 的 行 為 , 包 括 看 見 婦 女 就 動 淫 念 ( 太 5:27-30 ) 、 休 妻 另 婜 ( 可 10:11 ) 、 棄 夫 另 嫁 ( 可 10:12 ) 、 娶 被 休 的 婦 人 為 妻 ( 太 5:32 ) 等 。

夫 妻 的 房 事 不 算 罪

夫 妻 間 的 房 事 若 不 涉 及 以 上 情 況 者 , 一 般 來 說 不 應 看 為 「 淫 」 穢 的 事 ( 明 顯 地 , 假 如 夫 妻 親 近 交 合 時 卻 在 幻 想 著 自 己 在 跟 別 的 性 伴 侶 親 密 的 話 , 便 也 算 為 在 思 想 上 犯 姦 淫 了 ) 。 那 麼 , 嚴 格 說 來 , 夫 妻 間 彼 此 愛 撫 和 親 吻 身 體 及 性 器 官 , 可 以 算 為 合 法 性 行 為 的 前 奏 , 也 可 以 是 夫 妻 間 彼 此 的 性 挑 逗 以 幫 助 那 性 傾 向 冷 感 的 配 偶 動 情 , 藉 此 引 動 對 方 達 至 性 高 潮 , 動 機 是 夫 妻 間 愛 的 提 昇 , 為 幫 助 配 偶 得 到 快 樂 。 然 而 若 是 倣 效 那 些 色 情 影 碟 裏 的 橋 段 或 性 交 姿 勢 以 追 求 肉 慾 的 發 洩 , 或 是 配 偶 的 某 方 要 強 逼 伴 侶 做 一 些 對 方 覺 噁 心 的 性 行 動 ( 例 如 : 勉 強 對 方 口 交 而 在 其 嘴 內 遺 精 ) , 便 是 不 當 的 行 為 了 。 因 為 那 些 行 為 已 超 越 了 神 所 設 計 夫 妻 性 愛 交 合 並 藉 以 完 成 傳 宗 接 代 生 兒 育 女 任 務 的 模 式 ( 口 交 是 不 能 生 兒 育 女 的 ) , 也 違 反 了 聖 經 所 說 的 原 則 : 「 凡 事 都 可 行 , 但 不 都 有 益 處 ; 凡 事 都 可 行 , 但 不 都 造 就 人 。 無 論 何 人 , 不 要 求 自 己 的 益 處 , 乃 要 求 別 人 的 益 處 」 ( 林 前 10:23-24 ) 。

—————
http://www.gracechurch.org.hk/articles/sex.php?20050302-068

性 慾 維 繫 夫 妻 相 愛 情 感

造 人 的 時 候 , 祂 造 了 一 男 一 女 , 各 賦 與 不 同 的 性 器 官 , 是 為 要 讓 人 夫 妻 之 間 相 愛 交 合 , 生 兒 育 女 , 繁 衍 後 代 ( 參 創 1:28 ) , 而 且 人 類 的 婚 姻 也 是 神 給 人 所 設 立 的 ( 參 創 2:18-25 ) , 所 以 在 男 女 二 人 婚 姻 之 內 親 近 交 合 是 好 的 。 再 者 , 起 初 神 創 造 人 的 時 候 , 夫 妻 二 人 赤 身 露 體 並 不 羞 恥 ( 參 創 2:25 ) 。 按 常 理 , 夫 妻 二 人 要 行 房 事 , 沒 有 性 慾 是 難 以 完 成 的 。 性 慾 原 不 是 壞 事 , 只 是 人 錯 用 於 夫 妻 婚 姻 之 外 才 是 不 妙 , 我 的 意 思 是 人 渴 望 與 配 偶 以 外 的 異 性 或 同 性 發 生 性 行 為 這 慾 念 才 是 犯 罪 的 念 頭 ( 參 太 5:27-28 ) 。 但 人 在 婚 姻 之 內 渴 望 與 配 偶 親 近 是 正 常 的 事 , 然 而 婚 姻 不 僅 就 是 男 女 性 愛 , 愛 還 有 很 多 層 和 深 度 的 呢 !

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2007-11-5 11:43 編輯 ]
是、是,是我大意了。

沙文果然是613條關注組,精通613條
http://www.catholic.com/library/Birth_Control.asp

天基網

一.1930年前所有基教徒都反避孕。

二.反對使用避孕套的原因
甲)反自然
乙)經上在ONAN故事中反對
丙)使徒傳統
丁)滑岥
"香港男人再也不能納妾和休妻了。"

Maybe not 休妻, but Hkers do have a way to divorce I think?
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個