返回列表 回覆 發帖

慘啦,神蹟呀

好在我老婆唔識咁樣整蠱個仔

Unwrapped surprise: Couple finds Bibles in PS4 box
DELANO, Calif. (KBAK/KBFX) - When you open up gifts under the Christmas tree, you never know what might be hidden underneath that wrapping paper.
It’s an even bigger surprise when the person giving the gift is the one shocked by what was actually in the box.
“It came time to open gifts, and we had an unusual surprise,” said Sandra Ortiz. “I was really shocked, I didn’t know what to do.”
For her, it was a Christmas gone wrong.
She bought a PlayStation 4 for her boyfriend from Target and couldn’t wait to see the expression on his face when he opened the box.
“He was really excited to get this present,” she said. “We couldn’t believe it. None of us could believe what was in there.”
Inside was two Bibles, which isn’t that bad of a gift for a Christian family. But, at the price of a PS4, these were some expensive Bibles, and her boyfriend Josh already owned one.
The rest of the family laughed and thought it was a joke.
“I felt embarrassed. I felt like, you know, I just ruined Christmas for him and everybody else,” said Ortiz. “He said he didn't want the Bibles unless they were signed by Jesus himself.”
The next hurdle was trying to figure out how to return the box to Target, so they could get their money back.
“They're probably going to think I'm lying,” said Ortiz.
She found out that apparently this is more common than people might think.
“They said they had another case, similar, except they didn't have Bibles,” she said. “They had paper.”
Ortiz now recommends checking the tape on the box or looking inside before buying an expensive video game console.
Now that it all worked out -- and she got a new system -- she figures that maybe it was a sign.
“I'm taking it as a good message,” she said. “Maybe I will be blessed this new year!”
The manager Eyewitness News spoke to at Target declined to speak on camera, but he did say they had a security measure in place that showed Ortiz was telling the truth.
She said that she and her boyfriend might now have some extra motivation to go to church.
Still, nobody knows who swapped out the PS4.http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/investigations/Unwrapped-surprise-Couple-finds-Bible-in-PS4-box-286903081.html?tab=video&c=y
Don't know where God is but the Devil is in the details
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個