返回列表 回覆 發帖

左腦右腦測驗

明明係clockwise,有冇人見到係anti-clockwise呀?
http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/ ... 511-5005375,00.html
Don't know where God is but the Devil is in the details
原帖由 www 於 2008-11-10 04:17 發表
望身順時針,望腳逆時針。

[青見] 女

exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
realChristianities.com雪龙坛
望身順時針,望腳逆時針。
原帖由 Login 於 2008-11-9 13:18 發表
這個圖我也玩過

但我將我的方法教交我的朋友,他是不懂的

他將他的方法教我,我也學不會

我和哥哥則是用同一方法轉換方向

我和哥哥都是重點在她轉面的一瞬間你認為她是不是換了腳,就可以自由控制了

可能不同的思考方 ...

BALANCE & order your 哥哥 to-here/////////here-to !

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-11-10 04:20 編輯 ]
exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
我淨係睇到clockwise...
這個圖我也玩過

但我將我的方法教交我的朋友,他是不懂的

他將他的方法教我,我也學不會

我和哥哥則是用同一方法轉換方向

我和哥哥都是重點在她轉面的一瞬間你認為她是不是換了腳,就可以自由控制了

可能不同的思考方式影響著圖片轉向的方法?

[ 本帖最後由 Login 於 2008-11-9 13:20 編輯 ]
原帖由 劈柴 於 2008-11-8 17:36 發表
一個容易的方法去switch between clockwise and anti-clockwise:
1. right-click on the pic so that the right-click menu pops up and hides most of the dancer...with only her arm and leg stick out
2. since  ...

見到 英文,更+暈    更在亂轉

---------

不明白的話我可以再嘗試解釋

but , u'r not needed to explain it again , because , that would waste your time ,

ThANKs
when you have tried both of the above methods long enough...you can switch the direction with your mind only...no need to block anything anymore...timing is the key...try to switch when her legs are together...

[ 本帖最後由 劈柴 於 2008-11-8 01:53 編輯 ]
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen F. Roberts
another way to look at it:
1. pop up the right-click menu so that it covers all of the dancer but both her legs...just the lower parts
2. try to realize that the image is not actually turning...it's flipping from side to side...ie...the dancer is the doing a circle...she's turning side to side....to the left...then to the right...
3. so...she's actually turning both ways
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen F. Roberts
一個容易的方法去switch between clockwise and anti-clockwise:
1. right-click on the pic so that the right-click menu pops up and hides most of the dancer...with only her arm and leg stick out
2. since now you cannot tell when she is facing you and when she is facing away...try to tell yourself that she is facing away when you think she is facing you and vice versa...
3. that being done...now you should think she is turning the other way than before...close the menu when her leg is sticking out the right side if you want to see her turning clockwise...close the menu when her leg is sticking out the left side to see her turning anti-clockwise...
4. if you keeps on right-clicking the menu at the right moment...ie. every time her leg sticks out each side...you can actually see her switching direction every time you click...
the logic behind this? the dancer is a shadow and your brain actually cannot tell which side is her front and which is her back...so every time you look at the image your brain tries to figure out  which side is front by her hair, her boobs, and the "shadow on the ground"...by blocking out those information that can interfere with your brain...you can tell your brain to see her turning clockwise or anti-clockwise...your choice~

sorry...我用中文的話可能更加難明...所以用英文...請見諒...不明白的話我可以再嘗試解釋...

[ 本帖最後由 劈柴 於 2008-11-8 01:38 編輯 ]
--Stephen F. Roberts
我第一眼是看到anti-clockwise。
之後再見到clockwise。
不過看到clockwise之後,再也沒有看到anti-clockwise了.....
好暈    在亂轉
那不是這問題的答案呀......
怎看都是anti-clockwise........
我命由我不由天!
祢所說的平安裡沒有平安,祢所在的地方並沒有烏托邦!
把畫面往上移,遮去大部份身體,只看大擺動的一只腳,此時較少慣性影嚮,容易看出左右踢腿了。

不知為何,我覺得公仔應該不是在轉動中的。
我注視三分鐘左右,發現她又好像是在左右踢腿。

如要做轉向,把注意力放在站立的腳裸上較為容易。

這公仔是否在利用某種腦袋中的慣性,正對我們作出愚弄?

那麼我們曰常看見的事物,又有多少是由這種“愚弄”做成的?

我試試能否看見靜止的。

[ 本帖最後由 訪客得得b 於 2008-1-7 01:56 編輯 ]
原帖由 沙文 於 2007-11-1 11:23 發表
唔得呀,我點睇都係clockwise

把注意力放在擺動中的腳尖,會容易一點。
開頭睇係逆時針轉, 但只要唔好當佢一個女人而只係一個圖案, 又或分散注意力諗下其他野, 就可以改變轉向.
睇耐d時間~~
兩個方向都有喎~~

原帖由 沙文 於 2007-10-31 22:11 發表
明明係clockwise,有冇人見到係anti-clockwise呀?
http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,22492511-5005375,00.html
三屋基版新聞組
news://news.3home.net/3talk.christianity
http://newsgroup.cc/ver2/web/ng.php?group=3talk.christianity&server=news.3home.net

騙徒一詞是指:
用手段使人上當、受騙的人。

教徒本相是傳銷,呃人落搭好多招;
理得下線糧財消,自己回本至重要!

若要找進行買賣的討論區,
請移玉步...另謀他方,
不便之處,請諒!
我只看到它的影子是anti-clockwiae.....
起初都以為唔得,原來係得既!好似盛極一時既3D畫一樣,要有技巧咁睇。不過以下呢個講法就有老點成份!

If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise
though you can try to focus and change the direction;

...see if you can do it.

真係可以。
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個