返回列表 回覆 發帖

[發問] 恒指見左底未?

恒指跌穿 22000 點一日後V形反彈把前一日二千多點跌幅完全補回。請問各位投資老手認為恒指見左底未?如果未,你估計恒指既底系幾多點?有人話 20000, 有人話 18000!

[ 本帖最後由 liberale 於 2008-1-24 12:42 編輯 ]
要發逹十分易.找個有恩賜的牧師,給你一些financial anointment,咁就發啦.
老馬賺左幾百磅就收手,正正就是那種敢輸吾敢贏之人。他應該先行收起六百磅,然後用贏來的四百磅繼續賭,此謂:以子之矛,攻子之盾也。所有賭博無非都是一條道理,就是賭注碼,賭場的精算人才都是深明這道理的,所以每張賭枱都設有最低及最高投注限制。
原帖由 訪客得得b 於 2008-3-30 20:19 發表
馬克思也炒過股票
痛恨資本主義的馬克思也炒過股票。

一八六四年,馬克斯在倫敦寫他的資本論的時候,完全沒有收入。生活費都靠恩格斯等朋友資助。他的老友沃爾弗過世以後,留了六百英鎊給他。馬克思感動之餘,決定拿這筆錢 ...

若然當年馬克斯貪心一點, 賺了四千甚至四萬英鎊, 就不會走去寫那垃圾主義, 禍害蒼生!
若然輸到x 街, 老馬就更朝不保夕, 說不定會走去跳海自盡, 世上就少了一個禍害蒼生的神棍了~

以此推算, 貪心乃是人類走向和平美好的一條不二之路!!!

[ 本帖最後由 Step.King 於 2008-3-30 20:38 編輯 ]
花開花落花無缺!

對付教徒三式: 不主動、 不抗拒、 不負責!

馬克思也炒過股票
痛恨資本主義的馬克思也炒過股票。

一八六四年,馬克斯在倫敦寫他的資本論的時候,完全沒有收入。生活費都靠恩格斯等朋友資助。他的老友沃爾弗過世以後,留了六百英鎊給他。馬克思感動之餘,決定拿這筆錢做出一翻事業。

研究過英國剛剛通過的股份公司法以後,他決定買股票。他每天看金融時報研究行情,指數變化。後來,他把六百英鎊分成四次買進不同類股的股票。馬克斯都做短線,見好就收。不到一個月,就淨賺了四百英鎊。

賺到錢以後,他寫信告訴恩格斯,他身體不好醫生不讓他花太多腦力寫書,他只好玩股票做投機生意。不過,他也知道這種事得適可而止,一旦沉迷進去就會血本無歸。所以,他這一輩子也就只炒過這一次股票。

我應早點下凡的,我應早點教馬克思炒股票的,都是我不好!
原帖由 Step.King 於 2008-3-24 10:42 發表
升左百份之六JA 播....台灣好似冇期子買的...未必有肉食
乜您報啲料咁神怪茄?同大秦景教啱啱相反,一個冇就話有,一個有就話冇
您真係下定決心同佢地對著幹呀?
http://news.sina.com.tw/finance/cna/tw/2008-03-25/14596061175.shtml
Don't know where God is but the Devil is in the details
原帖由 訪客得得b 於 2008-3-25 21:53 發表

2千多億成交你都話無肉食,你都係食齋算了。

但冇期子抄, 唔多岩b叔叔你style wor
花開花落花無缺!

原帖由 Step.King 於 2008-3-25 02:42 發表

2千多億成交你都話無肉食,你都係食齋算了。
原帖由 訪客得得b 於 2008-3-24 23:53 發表
早前跟大家分享過的心得:
http://exchristian.hk/forum/redirect.php?tid=1126&goto=lastpost#lastpost

你投資左台股未?

last year october 2007 , i have tied myself up becoming a crab by buying in too many stocks , so , .........

神打够左我 ,搅到 我 o五o 能够 早d 来到e渡 识到B老师 ,神 aa 神 ,
exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
realChristianities.com雪龙坛

回復 87# 訪客得得b 的帖子

花開花落花無缺!

早前跟大家分享過的心得:
http://exchristian.hk/forum/redi ... o=lastpost#lastpost

你投資左台股未?
原帖由 訪客得得b 於 2008-3-20 00:06 發表
美帝預托時段,老太婆做緊127.64。離開我沽空這老女人的目標價不遠了。

提供資料僅供發達,膽小鬼請勿閱讀。
作者為一資深賭徒,擁有數十年投資經驗,經歷多輪發達破產,曾於八七股災後,入住青山精神病院小休,出院後於網絡世界作育 ...

>>>>>>>>> 經歷多輪發達破產,

so do i

>>>>>>>>> 出院後於網絡世界作育英才。
i hope to b thy 英才 ,
i'm proud to b thy 英才 , , cheers ThANKye
exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
原帖由 訪客得得b 於 2008-3-20 00:06 發表

提供資料僅供發達,膽小鬼請勿閱讀。
作者為一資深賭徒,擁有數十年投資經驗,經歷多輪發達破產,曾於八七股災後,入住青山精神病院小休,出院後於網絡世界作育 ...

原帖由 訪客得得b 於 2008-3-7 17:02 發表
杜指昨晚已跌到12040點。港股就跌至22501點,尾市全無平倉盤,估計今晚美股依然是跌市。

12040,一看這數字,不難預見美市之凶險情度,就如一個二百磅肥佬,只用一隻腳的四隻腳趾企在天台圍欄邊一樣。如果今晚沒有好友大力托市,道指一旦插穿12000心理關口,隨時會見11700點才有機會做反彈。

而星期一的港股,將無力守住22000關口。我又可以繼續睡覺。

若然美市今晚大幅度反彈,而下星期又持續升勢,當道指被拉上貼近12500的時候,各位有興趣發達的話,就請全力沽出恒指期貨合約,以羸一千五百點做止賺,少一點都吾放過佢。 ...

first ThANKs again

>>>>>>>>> 美帝預托時段,老太婆做緊127.64。離開我沽空這老女人的目標價不遠了。

>>>> 當道指被拉上貼近12500的時候,
>>>> 各位有興趣發達的話,
>>>> 就請全力沽出恒指期貨合約,
>>>> 以羸一千五百點做止賺,
>>>> 少一點都吾放過佢

basiccally , i share 'the same view with thee ,

i'm not any 膽小鬼
i'm a dare-devil , otherwise , i dare not to keep myself on being @ here , 離教者之家
but ,
thy approach is also regarded as really very too risky , just next to gambling ,
there is nothing sure-win @ here ,
My Master B ,

i would like to submissivly submit my questions like that : :::::
.0. how comes thou being so confident in `````全力'''' or `````少一點都吾放過佢'''' ????
.1. would it not also be too risky for thee ??
.2. would it not also be too risky for thy heart ??

what concerns me the most @ here , is : :::::::::: thy health

it seems unnecessary for thee to take again such a fatal risk for thy heart  @ thy current age   ,
doesnt it ?

cheers ThANKye , thy 敢比你的魔

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-3-21 03:48 編輯 ]

提供資料僅供發達,膽小鬼請勿閱讀。
作者為一資深賭徒,擁有數十年投資經驗,經歷多輪發達破產,曾於八七股災後,入住青山精神病院小休,出院後於網絡世界作育英才。
原帖由 ohmygod 於 2008-3-17 11:54 發表

俾多2千做底喇~!!

個人意見~

todays global stocks markets bloodshed , ThANKs 2 Bear Stern ,
[[[[[[[[[
On 16th march 2008 ,
'the firm agreed to be acquired by JPMorgan Chase for $236 million
(or approximately U$2 per share).
+
@ october 2007 , it was valued @ U$1xx per share
]]]]]]]]] ]]]]]]]]] ]]]]]]]]] ]]]]]]]]] ]]]]]]]]] ]]]]]]]]] ]]]]]]]]] ]]]]]]]]] ]]]]]]]]] ]]]]]]]]]
http://www.scottfish.com/jpmorgan-to-buy-bear-stearns-for-2-a-share-or-2362-million/
JPMorgan to buy Bear Stearns for $2 a share, or $236.2 million

March 16th, 2008 | Business, Technology, Acquisitions, Marketing

Just four days after Bear Stearns Chief Executive Alan Schwartz assured Wall Street that his company was not in trouble, he was forced on Sunday to sell the investment bank to competitor JPMorgan Chase for a bargain-basement price of $2 a share, or $236.2 million.

The stunning last-minute buyout was aimed at averting a Bear Stearns bankruptcy and a spreading crisis of confidence in the global financial system sparked by the collapse in the subprime mortgage market. Bear Stearns was the most exposed to risky bets on the loans; it is now the first major bank to be undone by that market’s collapse.

The Federal Reserve and the U.S. government swiftly approved the all-stock buyout, showing the urgency of completing the deal before world markets opened. The Fed also essentially made the takeover risk-free by saying it would guarantee up to $30 billion of the troubled mortgage and other assets that got the nation[[[[[[[[[U.S.A.]]]]]]]]]’s fifth-largest investment bank
[[[[[[[[[Bear Stearns]]]]]]]]]

into trouble.

“This is going to go down in very historic terms,” said Peter Dunay, chief investment strategist for New York-based Meridian Equity Partners. “This is about credit being overextended, and how bad it is for major financial institutions and for individuals. This is why we’re probably heading into a recession.”

JPMorgan Chase & Co. said it will guarantee all business — such as trading and investment banking — until Bear Stearns’ shareholders approve the deal, which is expected to be completed during the second quarter. The acquisition includes Bear Stearns’ midtown Manhattan headquarters.
[[[[[[[[[ JUST ONLY THIS HQ , 'S ALREADY WORTH @ROUND U$$$$$$$$$1.5 BILLION ]]]]]]]]]

JPMorgan Chief Financial Officer Michael Cavanagh did not say what would happen to Bear Stearns’ 14,000 employees worldwide or whether the 85-year-old Bear Stearns name would live on after surviving the Great Depression, two World Wars and a slew of recessions. He told analysts and investors on a conference call that JPMorgan was most interested in buying Bear Stearns’ prime brokerage business, which completes trades for big investors such as hedge funds.

At almost the same time as the deal for control of Bear Stearns was announced, the Federal Reserve said it approved a cut in its lending rate to banks to 3.25 percent from 3.50 percent and created another lending facility for big investment banks. The central bank’s official meeting is on Tuesday. Before the emergency move to lower the discount rate, which is the rate at which banks lend each other money, the Fed was widely expected to again cut its headline rate by as much as a full point to 2 percent.

“Having taking Bear Stearns out of the problem category, and the strong action by the Federal Reserve, we would anticipate the market will behave quite differently on Monday than it was Thursday or Friday,” Cavanagh said.

Some analysts expected it to be a brutal day for global stocks, nevertheless. Shortly after the news broke, Japan’s benchmark Nikkei stock index plunged more than 3 percent in morning trading.

A bankruptcy protection filing of Bear Stearns could have heightened anxiety in world financial markets amid a deepening credit crunch. So far, global banks have written down some $200 billion worth of securities slammed amid the credit crisis — more write-downs could come. Last week, a bond fund controlled by private equity firm Carlyle Group faltered near collapse because of investments linked to mortgage-backed securities.

JPMorgan’s acquisition of Bear Stearns represents roughly 1 percent of what the investment bank was worth just 16 days ago. It marked a 93.3 percent discount to Bear Stearns’ market capitalization as of Friday, and roughly a 98.8 percent discount to its book value as of Feb. 29.

“The past week has been an incredibly difficult time for Bear Stearns,” Schwartz said in a statement. “This represents the best outcome for all of our constituencies based upon the current circumstances.”

Wall Street analysts say the bid to rescue Bear Stearns was more than just saving one of the world’s largest investments banks — it was a prop for the U.S. economy and the global financial system. An outright failure would cause huge losses for banks, hedge funds and other investors to which Bear Stearns is connected.

After days of denials that it had liquidity problems, Bear was forced into a JPMorgan-led, government-backed bailout on Friday. The arrangement, the first of its kind since the 1930s, resulted in Bear getting a 28-day loan from JPMorgan with the government’s guarantee that JPMorgan would not suffer any losses on the deal.

This is not the first time Bear Stearns has earned a place in Wall Street history. A decade ago, Bear Stearns refused to help bail out a hedge fund that was deemed “too big to fail.” On Friday, the tables had turned, with the now-struggling investment bank in need of the same kind of aid.

Bear Stearns was founded in 1923 and in recent years was best known for its aggressive investing in mortgage-backed securities — and what was once a cash cow turned into the investment bank’s undoing.

In June, two Bear-managed hedge funds worth billions of dollars collapsed. The funds were heavily invested in securities backed by subprime mortgages. Until that point, subprime mortgage-backed securities were immensely popular with investors because of their profitability.

The funds’ demise and subsequent problems in the credit markets called into question Bear Stearns’ ability to manage its own risk and the leadership ability of then-Chief Executive James Cayne. Critics of the company said Cayne spent too much time away from the office last year playing golf and bridge as the problems unfolded.

Cayne is the same executive who refused to let Bear Stearns provide support as part of a Federal Reserve-led plan to rescue Long-Term Capital Management in 1998. His reticence was said to deeply anger some of his fellow Wall Street CEOs, and the episode came up every time Bear was reported to be in trouble in recent months.

Cayne took over from the legendary Alan “Ace” Greenberg in 1993. Greenberg joined Bear Stearns as a clerk, working his way up through the ranks to eventually take over as CEO in 1978. Greenberg was known for his irreverent style, and his regular memos to employees were turned into a book called “Memos from the Chairman.”

Before Greenberg’s ascendancy to CEO, Bear Stearns began to expand from its New York roots throughout the 1950s and 1960s, opening international offices and expanding its U.S. operations.

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-3-17 16:45 編輯 ]

俾多2千做底喇~!!

個人意見~

您唔好又好似基毒教o甘 妖言惑眾 aa
我俾3千gaa~!!

個人意見~

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-3-17 12:56 編輯 ]

俾多2千做底喇~!!

個人意見~

o华,好能够多年 无 尸[[[[[ 尸 = see @ here ]]]] ,

你去左边渡撚o野 aa ??
你做muck撚o野 aa ??
你做muck撚o野 gaa ??

disclaiming////disclaming : :::::  the 撚 @ here , stands 4 the 撚 @ ,,,,,撚手小菜''''  

差唔多了

原帖由 ohmygod 於 2008-3-8 02:16 發表
用一個好簡單既量度跌幅喇,,, 未必準, but可以參考,每約10年一大調  ( about40~50%)

87年 個市差唔多4千多點掟到1894點  
97年, 個市又差唔多由萬五掟番落七千
08年, 個市而家自直通車果時3萬1先掟落黎而家先2萬2 ...

俾多2千做底喇~!!

個人意見~
我們應不用靠"瘟"神基督也懂得愛世人.
    天堂與地獄只是相對概念, 珍惜今生, 享受今生
          神學與八股文一撚樣, 不必深究, 時間應用嚮家人朋友
原帖由 ohmygod 於 2008-3-12 11:31 發表
我只係一個廿零歲學生...失禮曬~~

http://hk.news.yahoo.com/080312/60/2qh15.html
(星島日報    報道)缳生防護中心昨晚深夜公布,除了多一名男童感染流感入院,原來再有一宗二十一個月大男童在上月死亡,雖然初顯示並非流感死亡,但短期內合共有四名兒童死亡,情況不尋常。由港大微生物學系主任袁國組成的專家小組,今日召開首次會議研究小童死亡個案。

by 'the way ,
i do have my financial radio [[[[[[fm104]]]] turned on 24 x 7 x 366 ,
but ,
much 2 my surprise ,
up2now ,
i do still not b un-able to catch any 1 of their financial
commentators
commenting opennly about 'the latest cases ,
which must b the most importantest factor hamperring 'the local stocksmarket ,

somewhat similar to the situation prior the official declaration of sars 2003 ,
then ,
too late2sell ,

cheers ThANKye , caveat emptor
原帖由 ohmygod 於 2008-3-12 11:31 發表
我只係一個廿零歲學生...失禮曬~~

i do really admire thy honesty ,;--^)) , cheers ThANKye
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個