返回列表 回覆 發帖

信仰的堅持?

原帖由 抽刀斷水 於 2008-1-31 12:35 發表
轉載自http://www.sheungshuichurch.org.hk/member/serviceprogramme/Programme022507.pdf

在新年前,收到一位中學同學的電郵,在電郵中她告訴我在去年她已經放棄了信仰。這個消息,實在令我感到很突然及可惜,心中不斷在 ...

ye may b better2forgive her//him ,

s/he may b a paid clergyman to say something like that ,

s/he should////must say that , otherwise ,
s/he may b fired
原帖由 weakest 於 2008-1-31 23:36 發表
How about an analogy of smoking:
1. Just like smoking, many people believe in Christianity by pursuation from friends, family members, etc.
2. It is difficult for people wants to get away from the rel ...

However, with the help of others, they would be in better position toquit, if they want to. For smoking, encouragement from family couldhelp the smokers quit. For the Christians, they could be morecomfortable in quitting if they find that they are not alone, and thereare some people who support them.

there4 , our home 's here , ThANKs 2 God , chinese God ,  guan-yin e.t.c.

you are not alone ,
we are not alone , really ,
indeed ,
indeep ,
i should not ThANK any God , but , rather ,
i should not ThANK y'all ,

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-2-1 01:44 編輯 ]
原帖由 Jom 於 2008-2-3 17:02 發表
先撇開天九賭局同對牌既複雜性而單睇每隻牌同牌既排序,其實係好簡單咁講明中國人既生存哲學.其實文子頭四張牌係"天,地,人,和(有人亦稱鵝,但個人反而更傾向另一說法,"我")".

天即係天氣,包含左廿四氣節,係一個主要從 ...

"我",呢隻牌有多個不同叫法,大部份人叫"鵝",其中一派既講法係"和"既音誤,意思係將天地人三個因素通和(...organization?)既意思,"天時地利人和"呢句話亦係由天九中演化出黎既.但我自己就比較傾向另一個比較舊既學說,其實係"我"既音誤,即係話又天又地又人咁,黎黎去去其實都只係講緊"自己"要生存,就好好利用同洞悉呢幾方面,亦同時講明左生存中各種因素既不同既重要性,亦即係"天地人我".

the mother tongue of my fosterring mother , ````````` 围头話''''''''' does pronounce
"我" as
"鵝" ,
that may not b a kind o'
音誤 , may b an outcome of influence of dialects ,
原帖由 Jom 於 2008-2-3 17:02 發表
先撇開天九賭局同對牌既複雜性而單睇每隻牌同牌既排序,其實係好簡單咁講明中國人既生存哲學.其實文子頭四張牌係"天,地,人,和(有人亦稱鵝,但個人反而更傾向另一說法,"我")".

天即係天氣,包含左廿四氣節,係一個主要從 ...

ThANKs , 't happens that i do also want2learn something about 天九 @round 'the time being ,

n'o ,
no ,
not4賭 , just for those 哲學 as u described above
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個