返回列表 回覆 發帖

正野! @@ 陳冠希與阿嬌的新相!

Should the topic be amended? It seems too sensitive...
Well........I agree with you 2 that human over-estimate themselves. It seems that noone wants to admit that they are worse than beasts (even if that's the truth), just like in Chinese New Year, people are forbidden to say of some 不吉利things, even if just saying these things doesn't mean that these 不吉利things would happen. And also, people always say 吉利things, even if just saying that doesn't mean these 吉利things would happen also... For example, people always say "六合常中" to many people. But if it is really the case that all people "六合常中", this "六合常中" will no longer worthwhile to 常中 (as more and more people wins, the prize will become less and less...), also, it seems that there are still many people can't "六合常中", as observed in the prize of 六合彩... People don't like to hear something that they don't want to hear, even if these are truth...

By the way, I think those artists are poor. In fact, having sex and taking photos (not sure if they really took the photos. In fact, I think all the photos are fake, until the sister in 2R said something remarkable: "有真有假 la") are simply personal matters, and it should not be related to their job, nor their fame. I still didn't read about Helen Fisher as Dye suggested, but I think normal people should have their desire about sex. If they have desire, and comes up with an agreement, and don't distrub others, I think they can do whatever they want (including taking photos). I think those stealing photos, and posting them without the agreement of the victims, are very nasty. What he(or they) do is simply doing something to hurt the victims, without they agreement. Being artists should not be expected to let everything "open" for all, for such personal matters (but unluckily, they are really expected to let it be...). Having sex is one of the example of the personal matters that should not be opened without the consent of those participants. Think of some AV actors. Yes, people could boardcast some AVs since all actors involved agree to let this show be shown in public. However, it would be different for the sex behaviors conducted by the AV actors privately with their lovers. They don't agree to make these behaviors to be boardcasted in public. Showing such private sex behaviors deprive their right, and is unacceptable, just like that simply because they work by sex doesn't mean that it's right to rape them. Just like that we have no reason to deprive the AV actors human right, we would have no reason to deprive those rights of artists in HK. It is NOT their job.
In fact, people criticize that the artists always say"行野", but those "行野" is said simply because people expect something unreasonable (and outside their jobs) from them. Therefore, the artists have to say some "行野" in order to make their living...
Also, there are so many people have sex (e.g. those having babies, and many other cases), and they should not face this extra stress simply because they have sex (if not deprive others rights). If those have fame should always "守身如玉", how come they can have babies? 個個童貞產子?? They should all be 絕後?? In fact, the stress impose by the society to the victims simply means that the sex education in HK should be improved.
Conclusion: 就算有做, 又關你鬼事ar.

In addition, not only those had sex, but also their relatives have to face additional stress on this event. 咁同"連坐"有何分別wor?

By the way, I think this topic is really too sensitive, especially when the police is so serious about this matter. Hopefully, there won't be any consequences for this sensitive topic...

回復 12# 的帖子

原帖由 抽刀斷水 於 2008-2-11 15:48 發表
(抽按)請熟悉聖經的版友賜教:湯漢助理主教說:「《十誡》都有講,非禮勿視、非禮勿聽」,我查了很久也找不到,就算十誡以外的聖經都找不到,而榮升助理主教,對聖經有深入了解,應該不會說錯吧。怎麼辦呀?有無人可以幫我找找?

份報紙quote 漏野ar...
我睇新聞時聽到佢講 "新舊約《十誡》都有講,非禮勿視、非禮勿聽...". 咁"新舊約"係指?
黃毓民 do have some comments on this "不雅照風波" on his show in MyRadio. On the 4/2 record, he talked about his stance of asking "陳冠希去自首". It is simply a process that help the police to trace out the source of these photos, but not saying that 陳冠希 is necessary wrong. On the 11/2 record, he criticised "盲光社" (for a short period of time). But of course, he is an Christian.

You can find the records in this website:
http://www.myradio.com.hk/

回復 21# 的帖子

原帖由 抽刀斷水 於 2008-2-13 18:55 發表
事件各當事人固然承受極大的傷害,然而當事人不檢點的私生活亦是令其受傷害的間接原因,青少年應引以為鑑。

Having sex = 不檢點??
Havig sex privately = 不檢點??
How to make having sex to be 檢點? Do it in open area?

呢頭話"這裸照風波對當事人造成心理的嚴重傷害", 果頭不忘就o係臨尾抽水, 話人地"不檢點", 佢地又知D女仔好"不檢點"??真係火都o黎埋

[ 本帖最後由 weakest 於 2008-2-13 22:16 編輯 ]

回復 16# 的帖子

我有D quote 錯野 ar....

You can watch the interview with 湯漢助理主教 in TVB news
http://news.tvb.com/630pm/2008/0210/index.html

沙文兄, 有無辦法幫o下佢explain 一下 what is "古經" and "新經" ar?

回復 23# 的帖子

「您們做世上的鹽」的目的唔係"sum"落人地的傷口mei?

回復 30# 的帖子

講起"盟約", 忽然諗起一個question:
If 顛鼠really 全知全能, 咁D"盟約"唔係話毀就毀mei? 咁D人點解仲咁"on居"同呢隻顛鼠訂埋D無約束力的"盟約"呢?

回復 28# 的帖子
發生血案就唔好la

[ 本帖最後由 weakest 於 2008-2-14 18:27 編輯 ]

回復 50# 抽刀斷水 的帖子

原帖由 抽刀斷水 於 2008-2-22 21:52 發表
之後,小蓮在論壇中話自己好天真同好傻,但現在已經長大了。論壇其他人指責她,沙文這時在youtube放了一段錄影,勸版友刪除玉照。

好似調轉咗次序....

回復 52#  沙文 的帖子
無計la...太多cheap 人. As dye said, this is a society that stupidity could be more suitable. I agree, and in addition, "cheap-ness" is another characteristic that makes people could be more suitbale.......唉...

回復 60# 抽刀斷水 的帖子

Yes. Especially when they are affected by emotions to act irrationally...

回復 63# aquaticlunar 的帖子

如果阿陳生未經女方同意就send 相俾人, 阿陳生就唔係好啱. 但係, 淨係"do"野同影相, 似乎係雙方同意, 而且又無影響到人, 我就覺得ok lor. 事實上, D人話阿陳生唔係話佢send 相, 而係話佢"do" 野唔啱lor, 好明顯就係用自己的private morality壓迫其他人wor.

仲有, D人亦話D藝人講大話, 但係: 人地的私人野唔洗講晒先叫"無講大話" ar ma...(如果係, D藝人咪好唔得閒??時時要講每日24小時做的野...), 唔通我地又去話D家長"講大話"(因為無講清楚同佢partner "do"野的完整過程)咪...人地的私事唔關其他人事lor.

亦有人話阿Gil. 講"天真和傻"係"講大話"or "唔肯認錯". 但係:
1. 我唔覺得佢地"do"野有錯.
2. 咁D人應該聽得明, "天真和傻"係指有"do"過la. 咁駛唔駛阿Gil.話"我cheap, 我淫蕩, 我賤格...", 再講埋用甚麼post, 用甚麼camera, "do"咗幾耐, ..., 先係"唔講大話", "肯認錯"呢??
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個