返回列表 回覆 發帖

Reporting back from China

原帖由 dye 於 2008-7-19 14:22 發表
Relax, I am no God.  My curse (if it is one), do not materialize.

But if I am the God of Christianity, I would have curse to strike you, your family, you fellow countryman, and even your pets dead.   ...

hi ,

My Dear 少 Dye ,

My Dear 小 Dye ,

你病,如何 ??

o k ,
muck 你 [人中] 未 死 o羊 ??

exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
realChristianities.com雪龙坛
原帖由 ctaya 於 2008-7-21 00:55 發表

Exactly.

The trouble to understand this word is that "speed" has an old meaning of success or prosper, which is hardy known nowadays.

me agree w/ thee

`````speed"""" 's the same root as that of `````push"""" ,

thou knowst ,
more   push ,
more speed

cheers ThANK ye

exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
原帖由 ctaya 於 2008-7-21 00:55 發表

Exactly.

The trouble to understand this word is that "speed" has an old meaning of success or prosper, which is hardy known nowadays.

by the way ,
in some English[[[[[Englands]]]] English , `````speed"""" would b pronounced as `````speedge""""

原帖由 Guest from 220.246.60.x 於 2008-7-21 10:43 發表
Living in the wild make me re-think about God.  How he created alll kinds of bugs, only to be eaten by other creature.

The latest member to my dormitory is a frog.  According to my checklist, my room ...

1) Bifu (the crawling creature on the wall), cleaning up the ground crawling bugs

meant thou the gecko ??

原帖由 dye 於 2008-7-21 22:30 發表
I am a product of nature.  I belong to nature.  

Not yet.  My Beijing friend has change her mind.  I need to change my plan accordingly.

congreats , congrats , felicitations , GlueckWunsch , GlueckenWuenschen ,

Not yet.  My Beijing friend has change her mind.  I need to change my plan accordingly.

any plan to have any baby ??.,;==^)

if u not have any plan for any bb , then treat her like thy bb , the real bb , the best bb ,;==^)

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-7-22 13:58 編輯 ]
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個