回復 120# beebeechan

睇雞腸對您有難度?
看來是囉.

您又知Nomad版友的皮白唔過耶穌條底褲?您未見過鬼佬上科林咩?

可9:3 衣服放光、極其潔白.地上漂布的、沒有一個能漂得那樣白。
回復  beebeechan

您又知Nomad版友的皮白唔過耶穌條底褲?您未見過鬼佬上科林咩?

沙文 發表於 2010/11/22 23:39

His skin turns white because he speaks fluent English.
回復 122# beebeechan
He looked like this before

那請你算一算人口在15年內由300萬增至400萬, 要有多高出生率?

Ans: 1.94%
本帖最後由 beebeechan 於 2010/11/23 09:16 編輯

Ans: 1.94%
dye 發表於 2010/11/23 08:47

Show your stupid working so that I can lol.
It is simple math.  Use your calculator to verify.
If not, I suggest you provide me with your anwser and calculations.
It is simple math.  Use your calculator to verify.
If not, I suggest you provide me with your anwser ...
dye 發表於 2010/11/23 09:44

Population growth is NOT the same thing like you put your money in the bank and let it grow by 1.94% annually. Real idiot.
本帖最後由 Nomad 於 2010/11/23 13:37 編輯
The Antilles refers to a group of islands : Curacao, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarteen and Sa ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/22 21:58

This time the only thing you were capable to find by looking things one, by, one, just like every time people exposed that you're deliberately lying - is the "Netherlands Antilles" - which is called "NETHERLANDS Antilles" because, of course, it is a piece of Antilles that is in turn in a piece of Antilles that's called, the "Lesser" Antilles. Lesser Antilles in fact was the first place in America Columbus ever set foot on, which he met this indigenous people called the Arawak, which in fact numbered 2-3 million in the Lesser Antilles, and went extinct within a century.

Again, try harder.

個個女人都年年生四胞胎? ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/22 21:57

Apparently, random "kong girl" from a random evangelical (Catholic) church really can't read.

不論你英語多流利, 你的皮仍是黃的。
(你用英文來跟我談民族主義!!!!/
你真搞笑!!!.....不知恥。)
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/22 21:59

Try saying that in California where thousands of Chinese never even learned the Chinese language. Of course their skins are yellow, of course a lot of them are still better Chinese than you pretend to be mostly because of the better retained Chinese culture in a liberal environment and the better family education - does the language even matter? Maybe, maybe not. (In fact, it's even worse when the one who make the accusation of non-Chinese usage writes anything but written Chinese. Well, a lot of times, religion often involves hypocrisy after all...)

And now that's funny - the very person who pulled up something like "Chinese must speak Chinese", now accuse people for telling her that she did the exact thing she accused others of doing - only because she is pretty illiterate in English and yet pretend to be any better than what she is - a random virtueless woman who has all her pride based on a religion that was spread with an intention of racism AGAINST the race she is a part of.

It's fine, that's what is expected out of people like you - a Catholic/Christian from HK.
Population growth is NOT the same thing like you put your money in the bank and let it grow by 1.9 ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/23 10:49

Of course it's not - because population tends to grow exponentially.
I know, I do not put into the account of the people murdered for various reason, die of disease and starvation, or of old age.

Or do I calculate the population distribution effect, or immigration and emmigration.

You speak of how high it has to be, and it does not need to be very high.  The population is only growing at 1.94% per annum, and as Nomad told you, population grow exponentially (in ideal condition).

I admit I am wrong.  It is the population growth, not the birth rate.  But you see the point.

Please show me where your 4 comes from.  That is where I get curious.
(你用英文來跟我談民族主義!!!!/
你真搞笑!!!.....不知恥。)
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/22 05:59

用中文談民族主義就係咁嘅:
我地黃皮人話邊個係主教就邊個係主教!幾時輪到白白豬話事?
http://news.singtao.ca/vancouver ... 166141d2855725.html

所以染色禪師幾時鍾意祝聖我都得!
II admit I am wrong.  It is the population growth, not the birth rate.  But you see the point.
dye 發表於 2010/11/22 22:45

They have at least 1 thing in common: they depend on how hard you work.
本帖最後由 dior13dior13 於 2010/11/23 21:19 編輯
哥哥仔, 你又是否不開「印加帝國」與「阿茲特克」皇朝呢?
是兩個不同的帝國囉. ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/22 21:56

對,我是搞混了, 但,

畢竟那是兩個不同的記敘文

1525年2月26日帝國的人口也因為各式傳染病從1500萬迅速下降到300萬,也可是指帝國的人口,

就單指直帝國皇帝瓜特穆斯Cuauhtémoc 被絞死後的6年間(1519~1225)的阿茲特克帝國人口,但所謂就以墨西哥被征服的頭十五年中,墨西哥內地區不可能達到總共有四百萬多萬奴隸被迫洗禮嗎?

這個數據可以是指墨西哥地1521年至1536的奴隸受洗人口.阿茲特克不過是其中一部分.

可是說來說去,  天花也是歐洲基督徒殖民者引入的.
本帖最後由 dior13dior13 於 2010/11/24 17:54 編輯

屠殺或天花是有很多說法,但1521年8月,西班牙人占領特諾奇蒂特蘭,在城中大肆屠殺,並將該城徹底毀壞,後在其廢墟上建立墨西哥城已是不爭的事實了.
Of course it's not - because population tends to grow exponentially.
Nomad 發表於 2010/11/23 13:35

There was no  exponential grow in population before the Industrial Revolution.

Before that, it was not possible to have a population to grow from 3 million to 4 million within 15 years.
How come, those people on that small pieces of islands would have population grow so much different from the rest of the world?
It is just....common sense to know that you are damn wrong!
And now that's funny - the very person who pulled up something like "Chinese must speak Chinese", now accuse people for telling her that she did the exact thing she accused others of doing - only because she is pretty illiterate in English and yet pretend to be any better than what she is - a random virtueless woman who has all her pride based on a religion that was spread with an intention of racism AGAINST the race she is a part of.

Nomad 發表於 2010/11/23 13:33

指責中國人好去信一種由西方傳入的宗教便是背棄民族,
"a person who believes and ready to insult other people in order to defend a belief that was spread in the Chinese country with the original intent of propagating the belief of white supremacy."
一樣的是很 "racism"。
個個女人都年年生四胞胎? ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/22 21:57

300萬 一半男一半女 = 150萬女
1/3 能生育 = 50萬

300萬增至400萬 = 15 年生 2 個 =7.5年生 1 個
死亡、夭折等 豪 3 倍俾佢都只是 2.5 年生 1 個
本帖最後由 beebeechan 於 2010/11/23 22:50 編輯
Lesser Antilles in fact was the first place in America Columbus ever set foot on, which he met this indigenous people called the Arawak, which in fact numbered 2-3 million in the Lesser Antilles

小安德列斯群島, 在15, 16世紀便有三百萬人口?
這個島真的富庶囉, 比開埠前的香港更繁榮!
日治前香港人口才是幾十萬。

I see you have worked hard on this, and yet, your work ain't got a grain of sense.
對,我是搞混了, 但,

dior13dior13 發表於 2010/11/23 19:05

無人生下來便會明暸西印度群島的歷史。
貼文前小心不要做了替人胡扯和被牽著走的傻瓜便是了。
本帖最後由 三教童 於 2010/11/23 22:55 編輯
宗教是人民的需要時, 打壓後也會回來,
為甚麼, 基督教, 佛教辦到的, 阿茲特克皇朝所拜的太陽神辦不到?
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/19 10:22

唔係太陽神辦唔到﹐係太陽神教子民辦唔到
因為阿茲特克皇朝的太陽神教子民面對的是基督教
基督教比共產主義更邪惡﹐信奉太陽神教的子民難逃敵手﹐就被殲滅
太陽神還在天堂﹐被迫害的太陽神教的子民正在天堂享福