返回列表 回覆 發帖

請問,這當中有幾多謬誤?

唔該你唔好講廢話啦,呢度除左你會將屎當成紅酒,紅酒當成屎之外仲有其他人咩?如果你條氣唔順,你咪解釋 ...
hellboy 發表於 2012/5/3 17:17

聖經中的「屎」:

出谷紀 21:17
凡咒罵父親或母親的,應受死刑。
21:2
假使你買了一個希伯來人作奴隸,他只勞作六年,第七年應自由離去,無須贖金。
22:20
對外僑,不要苛待和壓迫,因為你們在埃及也曾僑居過。
對任何寡婦和孤兒,不可苛待;

路加福音 6:27
「應愛你們的仇人,善待惱恨你們的人;
應祝福詛咒你們的人,為毀謗你們的人祈禱。

肋末紀 19:18
不可心存懷恨你的兄弟,應坦白勸戒你的同胞,免得為了他而負罪債。
不可復仇,對你本國人,不可心懷怨恨;但應愛人如己:我是上主

瑪竇福音 22:39
你應當愛近人如你自己。
全部法律和先知,都繫於這兩條誡命。」

馬爾谷福音 12:31
第二條是:『你應當愛近人如你自己。』再沒有別的誡命比這兩條更大的了。」

若望一書 4:16
我們認識了, 且相信了天主對我們所懷的愛。天主是愛,那存留在愛內的,就存留在天主內,天主也存留在他內。

Luke 10:25-37
Matthew 5:13
Matthew 18:15-17
Romans 13:1
Psalm 24:1
1 Timothy 6:9
Ephesians 5:1
Luke 10:10-13
Romans 13:9
Galatians 5:1-26
Isaiah 1:1-31

脆脆地呢到十幾個章節,當然如果要數下去,一定唔止呢個數,要填滿兩頁都得。

聖經咁大本, 你只係睇到你「心中想睇既野」唶。
聖經中的「屎」:

出谷紀 21:17
凡咒罵父親或母親的,應受死刑。
21:2
假使你買了一個希伯來人作奴隸, ...
beebeechan 發表於 2012/5/3 22:33

你真喺好**麻煩,我提出你證據你唔去研究唔去反駁亦都唔比答案我更加唔比解釋,偏偏又去開新題目帶我去遊花園,鑊鑊都避重新輕,簡直卑鄙,咁樣嘅討論有意思咩?你唔喺幼稚到以你咁唔誠懇咁虛偽嘅討論態度可以說服到我嗎?你當我細佬仔呀?我認真當你朋友咁同你傾,而你就同我馬夫了事,扶你阿麼,你估去說服一個人可以蒙混過關嘅咩?痴**線,貼啲經文出嚟野都唔講多句,扶你阿麼,好,你鍾意貼經文,我就同你鬥貼!
你真喺好**麻煩,我提出你證據你唔去研究唔去反駁亦都唔比答案我更加唔比解釋,偏偏又去開新題目帶我去遊 ...你估去說服一個人可以蒙混過關嘅咩?痴**線,貼啲經文出嚟野都唔講多句,扶你阿麼,好,你鍾意貼經文,我就同你鬥貼!
hellboy 發表於 2012/5/4 19:04

你估左貼右貼幾句經文就是反到基哩咩!
本帖最後由 hellboy 於 2012/5/4 19:13 編輯

BIBLICAL Injustice

Genesis

"In sorrow thou shalt bring forth children. ... Thy husband ... shall rule over thee."
God punishes Eve, and all women after her, with the pains of childbirth and subjection to men. 3:16

God likes Abel's dead animals better than Cain's fruits and vegetables. Why? Well, no reason is given, but it probably has something to do with the amount of pain, blood, and gore involved. 4:3-5

Lamech kills a man and claims that since Cain's murderer would be punished sevenfold, whoever murders him will be punished seventy-seven fold. That sounds fair. 4:23-24

"I will destroy ... both man and beast."
God is angry. He decides to destroy all humans, beasts, creeping things, fowls, and "all flesh wherein there is breath of life." He plans to drown them all. 6:7, 17

"Every living substance that I have made will I destroy."
God repeats his intention to kill "every living substance ... from off the face of the earth." But why does God kill all the innocent animals? What had they done to deserve his wrath? It seems God never gets his fill of tormenting animals. 7:4

"All flesh died that moved upon the earth."
God drowns everything that breathes air. From newborn babies to koala bears -- all creatures great and small, the Lord God drowned them all. 7:21-23

"Into your hand are they (the animals) delivered." God gave the animals to humans, and they can do whatever they please with them. This verse has been used by bible believers to justify all kinds of cruelty to animals and environmental destruction. 9:2

"Noah ... drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent."
The "just and righteous" Noah (6:9, 7:1) plants a vineyard, gets drunk, and lies around naked in his tent. His son, Ham, happens to see his father in this condition. When Noah sobers up and hears "what his young son had done unto him" (what did he do besides look at him?), he curses not Ham, who "saw the nakedness of his father," but Ham's son, Canaan. "A servant of servants shall he [Canaan] be unto his brethren." This is a typical case of biblical justice, and is one of many Bible passages that have been used to justify slavery. 9:20-25

"I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee."
God will beless you if you bless Abraham and curse you if you curse Abraham. ** Abraham. 12:3

God sends a plague on the Pharaoh and his household because the Pharaoh believed Abram's lie. 12:17
你真喺好**麻煩,
hellboy 發表於 2012/5/4 19:04

麻煩都係你自惹。
God gives Abraham and his descendants all of the land of Canaan "forever". This promise is still used to justify the unending battles over the land in the Middle East. 13:14-15

Hagar conceives, making Sarai jealous. Abram tells Sarai to do to Hagar whatever she wants. "And when Sarai dealt hardly with her, she fled." 16:6

The angel tells Hagar to return and submit to her abusive owner, Sarai. 16:8-9

God gives Abraham and his descendants all of the land of Canaan "forever". This promise is still used to justify the unending battles over the land in the Middle East. 13:14-15, 17:8

God tells Abram that all males must be circumcised, even those whom Abram had bought with money. There isn't the slightest evidence in this passage, or in any other in the Bible, that the biblical God disapproves of slavery. 17:12-13, 23, 27

An uncircumcised boy is to be abandoned by his parents and community. 17:14

Abraham begs God not to kill everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah. [Which is odd, since later (Genesis 22:2-10) Abraham doesn't even question God's request that he kill his own son.] He asks God two good questions: "Wilt thou destroy the righteous with the wicked?" and "Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?" 18:23-25

"I will not destroy it for ten's sake."
I guess God couldn't find even ten good Sodomites because he decides to kill them all in Genesis 19. Too bad Abraham didn't ask God about the children. Why not save them? If Abraham could find 10 good children, toddlers, infants, or babies, would God spare the city? Apparently not. God doesn't give a damn about children. 18:32

Lot refuses to give up his angels to the perverted mob, offering his two "virgin daughters" instead. He tells the bunch of angel rapers to "do unto them [his daughters] as is good in your eyes." This is the same man that is called "just" and "righteous" in 2 Peter 2:7-8. 19:8

Lot lied about his daughters being "virgins" in 19:8. But it was a "just and righteous" lie, intended to make them more attractive to the sex-crazed mob. 19:14
本帖最後由 hellboy 於 2012/5/4 19:17 編輯
你估左貼右貼幾句經文就是反到基哩咩!
beebeechan 發表於 2012/5/4 19:10

你估左貼右貼幾句經文就改變到我哩咩?用你個豬腦諗吓都知無可能啦。人地ANNTOATED SKEPTIC BIBLE幾萬經文,你點同我鬥呀?
英文睇唔明呀?
查字典囉
英文睇唔明呀?
查字典囉
beebeechan 發表於 2012/5/4 19:16

你唔識睇英文咩?咁我比遲啲比埋中文版比你好無?
God kills everyone (men, women, children, infants, newborns) in Sodom and Gomorrah by raining "fire and brimstone from the Lord out of heaven." Well, almost everyone -- he spares the "just and righteous" Lot and his family.19:24

Lot's nameless wife looks back, and God turns her into a pillar of salt. 19:26

God gets angry with king Abimelech, though the king hasn't even touched Sarah. He says to the king, "Behold, thou art but a dead man," and threatens to kill him and all of his people. To compensate for the crime he never committed, Abimelech gives Abraham sheep, oxen, slaves, silver, and land. Finally, after Abraham "prayed unto God," God lifts his punishment to Abimelech, "for the Lord had fast closed up all the wombs of the house of Abimelech, because of Sarah." 20:3-18

God "closed all the wombs" because Abimelech believed Abe's lie. 20:18

Sarah, after giving birth to Isaac, gets angry again at Hagar (see Gen.16:5-6) and tells Abraham to 'cast out this bondwoman and her son." God commands Abraham to "hearken unto her voice." So Abraham abandons Hagar and Ishmael, casting them out into the wilderness to die. 21:10-14

After the water ran out, Hagar left Ishmael alone to die. But God heard the infant crying, so he had an angel cry to Hagar from heaven, telling her not to worry. God heard the child's cry and opened Hagar's eyes so she could see a well, filled with water. God said he'd make Ishmael a great nation, and the child became an archer. 21:14-20

God orders Abraham to kill Isaac as a burnt offering. Abraham shows his love for God by his willingness to murder his son. But finally, just before Isaac's throat is slit, God provides a goat to kill instead. 22:2-13

Abraham shows his willingness to kill his son for God. Only an evil God would ask a father to do that; only a bad father would be willing to do it. 22:10

"Because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son."
Why did God love Abraham so much? Because he was willing to murder his son for him. (Greater evil hath no man than this, that he is willing to kill his own son for God.) 22:16

God blessed Abraham by giving him lots of slaves. 24:35
Isaac loved Esau because Esau was a hunter and Isaac loved venison. Rebekah loved Jacob, but God hated Esau (see Romans 9:13). No reason is given for why one son is loved while the other is hated. But since God chose to act this way, it must have been as an example for parents to follow. Have you decided which of your children to hate? 25:28

God blessed Isaac (like his father Abraham before him) with many slaves. 26:12-14

Jacob, with coaching from his mother, obtains Isaac's blessing by lying. God seems to have been fooled as well. 27:19

Jacob offers to work for seven years to pay for Rachel. As it turns out, he is tricked into having sex with her sister, Leah, instead, so he has to work for another seven years so in order to pay for them both. 29:18-30

As part of the deal with Jacob, Zilpah and Bilhah (Laban's slaves) are handed over to Leah and Rachel. 29:24, 29

Laban gives Rachel and Bilhah to Jacob. 29:28

Dinah, the daughter of Jacob, is "defiled" by a man who seems to love her dearly. Her brothers trick all of the men of the town and kill them (after first having them all circumcised), and then take their wives and children captive. 34:1-31

"The terror of God was upon the cities that were round about them." 35:5

"And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the Lord; and the Lord slew him." What did Er do to elicit God's wrath? The Bible doesn't say. Maybe he picked up some sticks on Saturday. 38:7

After God killed Er, Judah tells Onan to "go in unto they brother's wife." But "Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and ... when he went in unto his brother's wife ... he spilled it on the ground.... And the thing which he did displeased the Lord; wherefore he slew him also." This lovely Bible story is seldom read in Sunday School, but it is the basis of many Christian doctrines, including the condemnation of both masturbation and birth control. 38:8-10
本帖最後由 hellboy 於 2012/5/4 19:25 編輯

脆脆地呢到十幾個章節,當然如果要數下去,一定唔止呢個數,要填滿兩頁都得。
beebeechan 發表於 2012/5/3 22:33

你話兩頁嘛?我就貼夠十頁聖經「色情」「暴力」「歪曲家庭觀念」同埋「歧視」的中英文比你睇,我要你輸得心服口服。
After Judah pays Tamar for her services, he is told that she "played the harlot" and "is with child by whoredom." When Judah hears this, he says, "Bring her forth, and let her be burnt." 38:24

God brought a seven year, "very greivous" famine on the whole earth for no apparent reason (except maybe to make Joseph wealthy). 41:54 Exodus

Moses murders an Egyptian after making sure that no one is looking. 2:11-12

"I will ... smite Egypt with all my wonders." 3:20

Why are some people born with disabilities? Because God deliberately makes them that way. 4:11

God begins the process of "hardening Pharaoh's heart", thus making it impossible for any of the plagues that God sends to have any beneficial effect. 4:21
(see also Ex.7:3, 13, 9:12, 10:1, 20, 27, 11:10, 14:4, 8)

God threatens to kill Pharaoh's firstborn son. 4:23

God decides to kill Moses because his son had not yet been circumcised. 4:24-26

Moses and Aaron ask the Pharaoh to let all the Israelites go into the desert to pray for three days, or else God will kill them all "with pestilence, or with the sword." 5:3

God will make sure that Pharaoh does not listen to Moses, so that he can kill Egyptians with his armies. 7:4
"And the Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD." Who else could be so cruel and unjust? 7:5, 17

God sent flies on everyone in Egypt except for in Goshen, where the Israelites lived. 8:22

God tells Moses and Aaron to smite the river and turn it into blood. This is the first of the famous 10 plagues of Egypt. 7:17-24

The fifth plague: all cattle in Egypt die. 9:2-6

The sixth plague: boils and blains upon man and beast. 9:9-12

"For I will at this time send all my plagues upon thine heart, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people; that thou mayest know that there is none like me in all the earth." Who else but the biblical god could be so cruel? 9:14

God gave power to the Pharaoh so that he could show off his own power by killing him. 9:15-16

"Only in the land of Goshen, where the children of Israel were, was there no hail." 9:22

The seventh plague is hail. "And the hail smote throughout the land of Egypt all that was in the field, both man and beast." 9:22-25

God wants to be remembered forever for the mass murder of little children. 10:2
"Let every man borrow of his neighbour, and every woman of her neighbour, jewels of silver and jewels of gold."
God tells the Israelites to steal silver and gold from the Egyptians. 11:2

These verses clearly show that the mass murder of innocent children by God was premeditated. 11:4-6 (see 12:29-30)

God will kill the Egyptian children to show that he puts "a difference between the Egyptians and Israel." 11:7

God explains to Moses that he intends to "smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast. 12:12

After God has sufficiently hardened the Pharaoh's heart, he kills all the firstborn Egyptian children. When he was finished "there was not a house where there was not one dead." Finally, he runs out of little babies to kill, so he slaughters the firstborn cattle, too. 12:29-30

God encourages the Israelites to steal from the Egyptians. 12:35-36

No stranger, foreigner, or uncircumcised person can eat the Passover. 12:43, 45, 48

"But every man's servant that is bought for money...." Once again, God shows his approval of slavery. 12:44

To commemorate the divine massacre of the Egyptian children, Moses instructs the Israelites to "sacrifice to the Lord all that openeth the matrix" -- all the males, that is. God has no use for dead, burnt female bodies. 13:2, 12, 15

"I will harden Pharaoh's heart." 14:4
After hardening Pharaoh's heart a few more times, God drowns Pharaoh's army in the sea 14:4-28

The LORD shall fight for you 14:14

"I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians, and they shall follow them: and I will get me honour." 14:17

"And the Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD, when I have gotten me honour upon Pharaoh, upon his chariots, and upon his horsemen." 14:18

If you do what God says, he won't send his diseases on you (like he did to the Egyptians). But otherwise.... 15:26

When the people complain to Moses, he tells them they aren't complaining about him, but about God, making them apostates and heretics, and therefore deserve severe punishment. Religious leaders have used this tactic ever since. 16:8

After hardening Pharaoh's heart a few more times, God drowns Pharaoh's army in the sea. 14:4-28

"I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians, and they shall follow them: and I will get me honour." 14:17

"And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand over the sea, that the waters may come again upon the Egyptians." 14:26

"And Israel saw that great work which the LORD did upon the Egyptians." 14:31
Joshua, with God's approval, kills the Amalekites "with the edge of the sword." 17:13

"I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven." 17:14

"The Lord has sworn [God swears!] that the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation." 17:16

God favors Israelites "above all people." 19:5

Any person or animal that touches Mt. Sinai shall be stoned to death or "shot through." Did Moses impose such severe penalties because he feared that someone might see him fake his meeting with God? 19:12-13

Like the great and powerful Wizard of Oz, nobody can see God and live. 19:21

"I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation." Any god that would make such a statement is worse than jealous, although that would be bad enough. He is cruel and unjust as well. 20:5

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's ... manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's." In the Bible, slaves (servants in the KJV) are the rightful property of slave-owners; they are his possessions -- like an ox or an ass. 20:17

God gives instructions for killing and burning animals. He says that if we will make such "burnt offerings," he will bless us for it. What kind of mind would be pleased by the killing and burning of innocent animals? 20:24

God sets down the rules regarding Hebrew slaves. You can buy one, but you must set him free on the seventh year. But if you have "given" him a wife and she bears children, then you get to keep the wife and kids. If he refuses to leave his family when his seven years are up, then bore a hole though his ear and keep him forever. (That sounds fair!) 21:2-6
"His master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever." 21:6

How to sell your daughter -- and what to do if she fails to please her new master. 21:7-8

A child who hits or curses his parents must be executed. 21:15, 17

Slavery is approved by God, and those who steal slaves must be killed. 21:16

It's OK with God if you slowly beat your slaves to death. After all, they are your money. 21:20-21

"Eye for eye, tooth for tooth." 21:24-25

It's okay to beat your slaves; even if they die you won't be punished, just as long as they survive a day or two after the beating (see verses 21:20-21). But avoid excessive damage to their eyes or teeth. Otherwise you may have to set them free. 21:26-27

Capital punishment for animals
If an ox gores someone, "then the ox shall surely be stoned." 21:28

If an ox gores someone due to the negligence of its owner, then "the ox shall be stoned, and his owner shall be put to death.". 21:29

If an ox gores a slave, the owner of the ox must pay the owner of the slave 30 shekels of silver, and "the ox shall be stoned." 21:32
If a thief is caught and is too poor to make a complete restitution, then he is to be sold to pay for his theft. 22:3

If you "entice" an "unmarried maid" to "lie" with you, then you must marry her, unless the father refuses to give her to you, in which case you must pay him the going price for virgins. 22:16

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." Thousands of innocent women have suffered excruciating deaths because of this verse. 22:18

"Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death." Is it really necessary to kill such people? Couldn't we just send them to counseling or something? 22:19

"He who sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed." If this commandment is obeyed, then the four billion people who do not believe in the biblical god must be killed. 22:20

If you make God angry enough, he will kill you and your family with his own sword. 22:24

"The firstborn of thy sons thou shalt give unto me." (As a burnt offering?) 22:29

God promises to "send his fear before the Israelites" and to kill everyone that they encounter when they enter the promised land. 23:27

God has hornets that bite and kill people. 23:28

"The rich shall not give more, and the poor shall not give less than half a shekel."
The Christian Right uses this verse to justify an absolute flat tax, where everyone, rich or poor, pays the same dollar amount in taxes. 30:15
Wash up or die. 30:20-21

Whoever puts holy oil on a stranger shall be "cut off from his people." 30:33

And whoever uses God's favorite perfume will be exiled. 30:37-38

Those who break the Sabbath are to be executed. 31:14

Aaron makes a golden calf and tells the people to take off their clothes and dance around naked. God then punishes them mercilessly for following their divinely appointed religious leader. 32:1-35

"And the Lord repented of the evil which he though to do unto his people." But how could a good God even consider doing evil to anyone? 32:14

Moses burned the golden calf, ground it into powder, and then forced it down the throats of all the people. 32:20

God orders the sons of Levi (Moses, Aaron, and the other members of their tribe that were "on the Lord's side") to kill "every man his neighbor." "And there fell of the people that day about 3000 men." 32:27-28

"Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book." 32:33

But God wasn't satisfied with the slaughter of the 3000, so he killed some more people with a plague. 32:35
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個