返回列表 回覆 發帖

[轉載] 看德蘭修女瘋人瘋語學英文,順便瞭解諾貝爾和平獎含金量

(轉載于九龍皇帝)

德蘭修女瘋人瘋語

呢幾日睇左的德蘭修女o既資料. 我覺得佢同韋小寶非常相似. 一個不學無術o既人. 機縁巧合之下. 俾人奉上去做大人物. 全靠信口開河. 作大冇得醫. 睇佢的言論就可以知到一二.

德蘭修女1979唔知咩事攞左個諾貝爾和平獎. 以下係佢領獎時o既講詞.

http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/social_justice/sj0004.html

其中一段:

And in Calcutta alone in six years — it is all in Calcutta — we have had 61,273 babies less from the families who would have had, but because they practise this natural way of abstaining, of self-control, out of love for each other. We teach them the temperature meter which is very beautiful, very simple, and our poor people understand. And you know what they have told me? Our family is healthy, our family is united, and we can have a baby whenever we want. So clear — those people in the street, those beggars — and I think that if our people can do like that how much more you and all the others who can know the ways and means without destroying the life that God has created in us.

佢話教人禁慾避孕. 所以 Calcutta 市生少左 61,273個 baby. 唔多唔少. 唔知佢點計得咁清楚. 咁零丁. 61,273個. 唔通佢對人地的性生活瞭若指掌? 點估? 數精? 唔明. 叫人避孕唔好用套, 一味禁慾. "our family is united"? 邊個男人肯制?

又有一段:

One evening we went out and we picked up four people from the street. And one of them was in a most terrible condition — and I told the Sisters: You take care of the other three, I take of this one that looked worse. So I did for her all that my love can do. I put her in bed, and there was such a beautiful smile on her face. She took hold of my hand, as she said one word only: Thank you — and she died.

德蘭修女響街度揾到個重病之人. 佢唔即刻Call白車. 帶呢個人番去收容所. (紀住, 德蘭修女係無開過醫院, 只有收容所). 結果死左. 佢又唔係醫生. 大佬. Calcutta係印度一個州既首府大城市. 人有大病你唔揾醫生. 累死人.

又黎一段:

As that man whom we picked up from the drain, half eaten with worms, and we brought him to the home. I have lived like an animal in the street, but I am going to die like an angel, loved and cared for. And it was so wonderful to see the greatness of that man who could speak like that, who could die like that without blaming anybody, without cursing anybody, without comparing anything. Like an angel — this is the greatness of our people. And that is why we believe what Jesus had said: I was hungry — I was naked — I was homeless — I was unwanted, unloved, uncared for — and you did it to me.

德蘭修女響街上救左一個人. "half eatern with worms". 半身俾虫咬左去. 好似誇張左的. 有的咩虫咁勁. 響你身上咬來咬去. 咬左一半你都未死. 咬死屍都聽過. 呢種虫真係未聽過.

佢重話 "I am going to die like an angel", 印度人唔信耶穌. 印度教好似冇天使呢樣野. 呢個人點會諗到 die like an angel o架?

睇黎又係德蘭修女老作一通.

又黎一段:

We are talking of peace. These are things that break peace, but I feel the greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion, because it is a direct war, a direct killing — direct murder by the mother herself. And we read in the Scripture, for God says very clearly: Even if a mother could forget her child — I will not forget you — I have carved you in the palm of my hand. We are carved in the palm of His hand, so close to Him that unborn child has been carved in the hand of God. And that is what strikes me most, the beginning of that sentence, that even if a mother could forget something impossible — but even if she could forget — I will not forget you. And today the greatest means — the greatest destroyer of peace is abortion.

響諾貝爾和平獎領獎典禮講和平. 到低保持世界和平有的咩困難呢? 真係唔聲唔聲嚇你一驚. 德蘭修女話 "the greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion" [墮胎係世界和平最大破壞者]. 佢不嬲都反對墮胎. 但墮胎同世界和平拉埋黎講真係非常冇哩頭. 非常搞笑. 猶太人同阿拉伯佬打仗. 唔通叫佢地雙方D老婆不準墮胎. 咁就停火.R晒頭.

睇佢呢的說話真係好似韋小寶亂up一通即場解困D技倆.

有冇人知德蘭修女攞諾貝爾和平獎所為何事? 佢對世界和平有咩貢獻? 唔該話聲我知.
以消滅基督文化為己任
原帖由 逆源 於 2008-5-9 13:57 發表
(轉載于九龍皇帝)

德蘭修女瘋人瘋語

呢幾日睇左的德蘭修女o既資料. 我覺得佢同韋小寶非常相似. 一個不學無術o既人. 機縁巧合之下. 俾人奉上去做大人物. 全靠信口開河. 作大冇得醫. 睇佢的言論就可以知到一二.

德蘭 ...

ThANKs again to 大哥 for quoting , :跪拜:

exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
realChristianities.com雪龙坛
請思考 再發表意見
德蘭修女把畢生侍奉印度各地被人遺棄的、垂死的及最貧窮的百姓。她曾經把無數患病的印度人從貧民窟中帶到中心,讓他們得到基督的愛的關懷
回復 4# Guest from 219.78.12.x

但她自己卻因為種種原因而未能離教,實為一生中的遺憾呀。
回復 5# 抽刀斷水

你知唔知 ,當中重有個德蘭都好勁架....
聖大德蘭的事蹟出了書 ,又搞到好多人講 ,書展有我無買....
個老餅講錯左姐,話哂人地都唔係知識分子,唔怪得唔怪得
路人甲
即刻Call白車. 帶呢個人番去收容所. (紀住, 德蘭修女係無開過醫院, 只有收容所). 結果死左. 佢又唔係醫生. 大佬. Calcutta係印度一個州既首府大城市. 人有大病你唔揾醫生. 累死人.

大哥!你估印度好似香港咁先進呀?有白車有公共醫療,有政府醫生? Calcutta果度係大量貧民地方,你知唔知印度 Calcutta好多人死響街邊,好多時係德蘭修女既仁愛會救番既!
我有個朋友去過當地仁愛會做完義工,返來話:香港真係好過好多地方!
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個