返回列表 回覆 發帖

美國總統如何批判基督教呢??

George Washington (1732-799)
Ashbel Green: ...while Washington was very deferential to religion and its ceremonies, like nearly all the founders of the Republic, he was not a Christian, but a Deist
http://www.deism.com/washington.htm

John Adams (1744-1818)
the government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion

millions of fables, tales, legends, have been blended with both Jewish and Christian revelation that have made them the most bloody religion that ever existed

This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it!

James Madison (1751-1836)
During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What have been its fruits? More or less in all places, pride and indolence in the Clergy, ignorance and servility in the laity, in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution.

What influence in fact have Christian ecclesiastical establishments had on civil society? In many instances they have been upholding the thrones of political tyranny. In no instance have they been seen as the guardians of the liberties of the people. Rulers who wished to subvert the public liberty have found in the clergy convenient auxiliaries. A just government, instituted to secure and perpetuate liberty, does not need the clergy

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear.

I have recently examined all the known superstitions of the world, and I do not find in our particular superstition of Christianity one redeeming feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology. Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned. What has been the effect of this coercion? To make one half the world fools and the other half hypocrites; to support roguery and error all over the earth.

The Christian god is a three headed monster, cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites.

And the day will come, when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His Father, in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva, in the brain of Jupiter.

Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on Man!

... it is not to be understood that I am with Him in all His doctrines. I am a Materialist; he takes the side of Spiritualism; he preaches the efficacy of repentance towards forgiveness of sin; I require counterpoise of good works to redeem it, etc., etc. It is the innocence of His character, the purity and sublimity of His moral precepts, the eloquence of His inculcations, the beauty of the apologues in which He conveys them, that I so much admire; sometimes, indeed , needing indulgence to eastern hyperbolism. My eulogies, too, may be founded on a postulate which all may not be ready to grant. Among the sayings and discourses imputed to Him by His biographers, I find many passages of fine imagination, correct morality, and of the most lovely benevolence; and others, again, of so much ignorance, so much absurdity, so much untruth, charlatanism and imposture, as to pronounce it impossible that such contradictions should have proceeded from the same Being. I separate, therefore, the gold from the dross; restore to Him the former, and leave the latter to the stupidity of some, and roguery of others of His disciples. Of this band of dupes and impostors, Paul was the great Coryphaeus, and first corruptor of the doctrines of Jesus.

Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
The Bible is not my Book and Christianity is not my religion. I could never give assent to the long complicated statements of Christian dogma

But I cannot give liberty of conscience to the pope and his followers, the papists, so long as they tell me, through all their councils, theologians, and canon laws that their conscience orders them to burn my wife, strangle my children, and cut my throat when they find their opportunity.
原帖由 Guest from 123.202.227.x 於 2008-10-7 11:41 發表
George Washington (1732-799)
Ashbel Green: ...while Washington was very deferential to religion and its ceremonies, like nearly all the founders of the Republic, he was not a Christian, but a Deist
ht ...

ThANKs real very usefully

sorry 4 late reply ,

sorrier busy

收藏'd for later re-use

exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
realChristianities.com雪龙坛
The Government of the United States is not in any sense founded on the Christian religion."
— The Treaty of Tripoli, written during President George Washington's term, signed by President John Adams, and unanimously approved by the Senate.

So much for the “Christian” foundation of our country!

How many of our first six presidents were Christian?
Answer: none.

How many of these founding fathers – Jefferson, Madison, Adams, Franklin, Washington - were Christian?
Answer: none.

" ... no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."
Article. VI, Clause 3 of the U.S. Constitution

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,..."
— 1st Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

"Free exercise and enjoyment of religion without discrimination or preference are guaranteed..."
— Article 1, Section 4 of the California State Constitution

"The day that this country ceases to be free for irreligion, it will cease to be free for religion ... except for the sect that can win political power."
— Robert H. Jackson, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952

"A government cannot be premised on the belief that all persons are created equal when it asserts that God prefers some."
— Harry A. Blackmun, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, majority opinion in Lee v. Weisman, 1992

資料來源:http://www.godlessgeeks.com/
Faith does not give you the answers,
it just stops you asking the questions.
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個