返回列表 回覆 發帖

超短基版FAQ - 英譯工程

麻煩就在這裡。用negative interrogative的話,答案就會變咗positive
================================================
Q: You can only understand its real meaning by through reading of the entire bible.
A: No man would eat the whole rotten egg to assert it is rotten.
原文有(臭蛋理論), 您冇譯出來,係因為根本冇此theory?
Don't know where God is but the Devil is in the details
Oh mine, is it for real?
回覆 21# 沙文

英文唔通無「唔通」、「難道」呢D意思既表達既咩?
回覆 22# dye

dye兄好耐無見噢~
回覆 23# 抽刀斷水
is it possible that....
A: It's already two thousand years.  How near it is?
臭蛋理論似是在中文流行,英語世界應是沒有吧,嘻。

How about:

Are you sure I must learn Greek & Hebrew?
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
咁又唔夠串。
不如唔好問佢,自己講:
Gee, I never realised I have to learn Greek & Hebrew before falling into this religion.
==================================================
其實所謂臭蛋理論經唔起推敲,所以鬼佬先冇。
我suggest唔好講。

凈係一隻臭蛋您可以唔食,但一個農場有一隻臭蛋咁你又點呢?

學術界大把文獻/theory唔係100%啱,
http://www.sjcrothers.plasmaresources.com/Chapter-3.pdf
http://www.epjournal.net/wp-content/uploads/ep055269.pdf

但都用住先,唔会當佢係一隻臭蛋就算。
所以,鬼佬會唔知您點解咁樣思維。
要我放棄呢題實害死人,好多人浪費自己光陰去睇完成本爛書,你情何以堪呀?

But you'll never fully understand Revelation unless you have read through Daniel, Isaiah, and Ezekiel. It all begins to come together when you read the Word of God in its entirety.

http://www.gty.org/resources/pos ... to-study-your-bible
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
回覆 28# 抽刀斷水

諗過第種講法咯
參考:http://www.blaghag.com/2009/11/why-im-not-going-to-waste-my-time.html?m=1
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
回覆 30# 抽刀斷水
the entire bible?
I ain't spend half of my life to figure out it is wrong.
I still need the other half to figure out she is not my cup of tea.
or
You know what?
Last time I tried to read through a person, end up I spend half of my life plus half of my assets to divorce her.
你的比喻怪怪的,總覺得是你個人的人生寫照~

有一說法是閱讀爛書使人更快離教:http://www.patheos.com/blogs/jes ... one-an-atheist-rjs/

如果據此理論,就應鼓勵人讀經,此條應該刪去才對。

如果用不同版本的爛書來大佢,你覺得點?

Have you read every version of the bible?

概念來源:http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/ques ... 130922135219AAwsrKy
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
此條應該刪去才對。
抽刀斷水 發表於 2014/3/20 19:29

咁又唔好。
文學之事,其內足以攄己而外足以感人者,意與境二者而已。所以多少有點夫子自道,亦無可厚非。
您唔鐘意我嘅人生寫照 都可以順水推舟鼓勵人讀衰書

I totally share your opinion. I'll do my homework. As you are aware that to read every version of the bible is extremely time consuming, allow me to call you back in several  decades.

我總唔信佢會派個觀察員督住您有冇讀經
有無得短尐呀?頭兩句唔要得唔得?
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
回覆 34# 抽刀斷水

得得得,唔記得咗要 very short 忝
The patients will hear and / or see somethings that do not exist .

No "somethings"
Patients will hear and/or see things that do not exist.
==============================================
Also in the Holocaust and Nanking Massacre?

Also in Bergen-Belsen and Buchenwald?
南京大屠殺唔係鬼佬熟悉嘅事物,佢地好多唔知南京大屠殺。but it's up to you. Maybe you'd like to take this chance to advertise Nanking Massacre.
Thank you.

唔駛advertise喇。
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
關於基督徒

問:信主的人得喜樂。〔五旬節會的「聖笑」〕
答:吃迷幻藥的人也比較開心,但這都不是高水準的快樂來源。

問:信者上天堂,不信者下地獄。
答:該信哪個宗教的神?信錯神也會下地獄的!

問:信主的人有明確的人生目標/沒有神就沒有人生意義。
答:人生的意義各人不同,是靠自己去賦與意義與努力爭取,而不是像傀儡或奴隸般時時刻刻「榮耀神」。

問:信主的人要謙卑、順服,並要常常榮耀神、讚美神。
答:神原來很喜歡別人的讚美,跟歷史中暴君的特性一樣。

問:做壞事的都不是真正的基督徒。
答:基督徒的身分就是「因信稱義」,還有分甚麼真正的、虛假的?

問:基督徒不是聖人,樹大有枯枝。
答:當神職人員也做出不道德的事時,那代表「樹幹、樹根」也枯了。

問:牧師也是人,難免也會犯錯。
答:教會是上帝的身體,牧師是上帝的代言人,有責任做好見證,不能卸責。﹝基督教新聞/醜聞收集﹞

問:基督徒的行為不代表基督教思想的好壞。
答:思想本身並無好壞,但思想影響行為,以行為衡量思想是合理的。

問:這是人的問題,不是神的問題。
答:既然基督徒有這麼多問題,請不要再向人傳教了。

問:教會只不過是一眾蒙恩罪人所組成,不值得因為人為問題而放棄上帝永生的恩典。
答:你死後將繼續與這班你不想見的「罪人」在天堂重聚,並且永遠不能逃脫。

問:十一奉獻是信徒的本分。
答:這不是聖經的教導,而是教會因應財務需要從聖經「引申」出來的傳統。〔十一奉獻、The Tithe-NOT!〕

問:信徒尋覓伴侶一定要找信徒,那便可在天國再會。
答:如未死的一方再娶/嫁,天堂將有三角關係。

問:「信與不信不能同負一軛」,所以信徒不可和非信徒拍拖/結婚,否則亦會因價值觀不同和而產生相處問題。〔一軛論〕
答:(1) 聖經沒有指明限於男女關係;難道教徒不會與非教徒做生意嗎?〔聖經角度〕
  (2) 男女雙方的價值觀本身都有很大差異,要相近嘛,不如就搞同性戀吧。

問:不信者下地獄,如未曾接觸過福音者,則視乎在世時的行為。
答:傳福音好比四處下毒,假如不吃解藥(不信教)便會中毒身亡(下地獄),所以應正名為「傳禍音」。

問:我是基督徒,但我就不會這樣做,不要一竹篙打一船人。
答:你能代表所有基督徒嗎?你能否定這是出現在基督徒之中的普遍現象嗎?

About Christians

Q: Christians rejoice in the Lord. [ Pentecostal Church's "holy laughter" ]
A: Dope-addicts are also happier.  But it is not the source of happiness in high quality.

Q: Believers go to heaven, and all non-believers go to hell.
A: Which religions' gods should I believe?  Believing the wrong god will also go to hell!

Q: Believers live with purpose and mission in life / Life without God is meaningless.
A: The meaning of life varies from person to person.  it is endowed by oneself to strive for, rather than murmuring "thank God" all the time like puppets or slaves.

Q: Believers should be humble and subject, and should always glorify and praise God.
A. God wants to be praised so badly, sharing the same characteristics of tyrants in history.

Q: Those who do evil deeds are not real Christians.
A: Christians' identity is "being justified by faith".  What's the point to distinguish between the real and fake ones?

Q: Christians are not saints.  There's a black sheep in every flock.
A: When the clergies also behave immoral, it means the whole flock is turning black.

Q: Priests are also human.  Mistakes are inevitable.
A: The church is the body of Christ, and the priests are spokesmen for God, who have the responsibility to be a good witness and must not shirk responsibility.

Q: Christians' behavior does not represent the goodness or badness of Christianity thought.
A: The thought itself is neither good nor bad.  But the thought influences behavior.  So measuring a thought by the corresponding behaviors is reasonable.

Q: It is man's problem, not God's.
A: Since Christians have so many problems, please refrain from preaching anymore.

Q: The church is just a group of sinners saved by grace, and it isn't worth to give up eternal life of God's grace because of man-made problems.
A: And you will continue to gather again in heaven with this group of "sinners" whom you don't want to meet - and you can never escape.

Q: Every believer has the duty of tithing.
A: It is not from the Bible's teaching, but a tradition "explained" from the Bible by churches in the light of the financial needs. [ Tithe , The Tithe-NOT! ]

Q: Believers must look for Christian mates so that they can meet in heaven.
A: The remarried widows or widowers will result in relationship triangle in heaven.

Q: "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers", therefore believers and non-believers must not love or marry together, or they will not get along well due to different values.
A: (1) The Bible does not specify that this only applies to man-woman relationship. Will believers reject non-believing business partners?
(2) The values between men and women are quite different.  It should have more similar values for same-sex relationships.

Q: Unbelievers go to hell, except for those who have never encountered the gospel, and they will depend on their behaviors during lifetimes.
A: Spreading the gospel / good news is like spreading poisons.  Those who do not eat antidotes (not believe) will be poisoned to death (go to hell).  So it should be renamed as "bad news".
Q: I am Christian, but I won't behave like that.  Please don't tar me with the same brush.
A: Can you represent all Christians? Can you deny this is a common phenomenon among Christians?
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
Q: Who can disprove the god's existence?
Who can disprove God's existence?

A : Unable to prove ones non-existence does not mean its existence has already been proved. [The story of ten doors]

Unable to prove one's...... "ones" 乃是indefinite pronoun

[The story of ten doors] <--------------冇reference喎, who knows what the hack is [The story of ten doors] about?

A: The gods of other religions also performed miracles. (you don't really need "elsewhere" here.

Q: The existence of god has been conclusively documented in the bible.The existence of god has been conclusively recorded in the bible. <------ I think "recorded" is more precise than "documented" in this case.
A: So, dinosaurs still exist nowadays.  It is recorded in my book "Dinosaurs' Scripture" which is (take out "which is" for very short) told by the Mama dinosaur and therefore absolutely credible.
譯左主線先,其他reference如The story of ten doors遲D先譯。
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個