由於泰國警方沒有把迪米特‧加拉索夫先生釋放,所以他的朋友便把第二個報復檔案的密碼公佈,作為最後的警告。
=================================================

緊急,非常緊急!

我親愛的朋友,很不幸地,泰國警方把我拘捕,我現在十分麻煩。

因此,為了履行我對泰國方面報復的諾言,我公佈一組密碼,用作解開第二個報復檔案的資料。

我曾經承諾,報復檔案內的資料(特別是第三個檔案)如被披露,會做成對泰國的破壞是無可挽救的。

我(其實不是我,只是我的朋友)已經公佈第一個報復檔案的密碼,希望泰國警方明白,而把我釋放。

可是,泰國警方似乎依然很愚昧及傲慢,沒有注意到這警告。這裡的第二個警告比第一個便加嚴重,但依然是一個警告。

所以,現在公佈第二個檔案的密碼。如果泰國警方依然不注意到這第二個警告,第三個檔案的密碼將會於兩個至四個星期內公佈。正如我所承諾的,第三個報復檔案的內容對泰國來說如同"死亡證"一樣,泰國是不太可能在這樣的事情下倖存的。

我真的不希望這樣的事情發生,我對泰王國感到遺憾,特別是我十分喜愛這國家‧‧‧但作為一個言出必行的人,我只得履行我的諾言。

所以,盡可能記下及重新發放這些密碼,而且解開你自己的檔案。

沒有須要發放第二個報復檔案的內容,因為它不過是警告而已。清楚地說 - 這是最後和最嚴重的警告。

但是,當你得到第三個檔案時(即由現在起兩個至四個星期內),就依檔案內的指示,盡量發放這些資料。

對於還沒有下載報復檔案的朋友,請立即下載。你可在以下網頁找到下載的鏈接。

最後,這裡是第二個檔案的密碼(其餘的密碼將會在此或經其他方法如youtube等公佈,所以請在未來數星期多加留意):

dimitri_khalezov_retaliation_2.zip
----------------------------------

檔案外層的密碼:

m74P2IrB%97yHUZA2dDN32MDLUKCT62$jm382sb665344YJ9vRhVPVFOHRLQW9FY

檔案內層,自我取出(self-extracting)的密碼:

aJYwE25MARtYdfgH9g*kuLydrE59a2u4sEw7ugR49sPb9H76r8PLKG*kicWk49Gg

檔案內層,第二個解密鑰匙:

Y6*uEwhbpQbmWY6rtZwhbpQx9imWwG263Y9x2A7Vps3MXDwG*63Y9z2A7Vps3MXD

要使用包括在內的程式 Secret 1.0,用'Blowfish'方法及以上的解密鑰匙。
(你會在第二個步驟中,解除內層 SFX 檔案時,會找到 Secret 1.0 程式)

啊,上帝可以作證,我真的不希望這樣的事情發生‧‧‧
多虧愚笨的泰國警方所做成的,我心愛的泰王國 ‧‧‧

PASSWORDS FOR RETALIATION ARCHIVE No.2 ARE OUT !!

URGENT, VERY URGENT!

Dear friends of mine. Unfortunately, it seems that the Thai cops put me in a serius trouble by attempting to arrest me.

Thus, as a fulfillment of my promises to retaliate against the Thais I publish here the set of passwords required to open an encrypted archive No.2 with my retaliation materials.

As I have promised, the revalation of information inside these archives (especially inside the archive No.3) will damage the Kingdom of Thailand beyond repair.

I (not actually "me", but my friends) have already released the passwords for the retaliation archive No.1 hoping that the Thai cops would get the point and release me.

But it seems that the cops were stupid and arrogant enough not to pay any attention to this warning. This second warning is far more serious than the first, but it still a warning.

So, the passwords for the archive No.2 are now released. If the Thai cops would not pay any attention even to this second warning it, in two to four weeks time the passwords from the archive No.3 would follow. As I have promised, the contents of the archive No.3 mean the "death warrant" to the state of Thailand. It would unlikely survive such a thing.

I sincerely wish it would not happen, and I feel pity for the Kingdom of Thailand, especially because I like this country... But as a man of my word I have to follow my promises.

So, please, get and redistribute these passwords as widely as possible and decrypt your own archives as well.

It is not necessary to redistribute actual contents of the archive No.2 because inside of it is merely a warning. To be more preciese - the last and the serious warning.

However, when it comes to the contents of the archive No.3 (that would follow in two to four weeks from now), once you get them - just distribute them as widely as possible, in accordance with the instructions inside the archive.

For those who haven't downloaded the actual retaliation archives of mine yet, please, get them now. You can find the download links on this web page below.

Finally, here are the passwords for the archive No.2 (the rest will be announced either here, or via different means, such as YouTube, so, please, follow carefully in the next few weeks):

dimitri_khalezov_retaliation_2.zip
----------------------------------

outer zip-archive password:           

m74P2IrB%97yHUZA2dDN32MDLUKCT62$jm382sb665344YJ9vRhVPVFOHRLQW9FY

inner self-extracting archive password:

aJYwE25MARtYdfgH9g*kuLydrE59a2u4sEw7ugR49sPb9H76r8PLKG*kicWk49Gg

2nd inner encrypted file's key:

Y6*uEwhbpQbmWY6rtZwhbpQx9imWwG263Y9x2A7Vps3MXDwG*63Y9z2A7Vps3MXD

use included Secret 1.0 program with 'Blowfish' method and above key to decrypt the file
(you will find the Secret 1.0 program when you decrypt the inner SFX archive on the step 2)

Ah, the Lord God was a Witness that I did not wish this to happen...

So thank the stupid Thai cops for it, my beloved Kingdom of Thailand...
http://911-truth.net
解開後,就有一個Word,有以下文字。
===========================
As I did in the address inside the archive No.1, first of all, I would like to thank every one of my supporters who took care to download and to keep these encrypted zip-archives of mine that were intended to protect me. I really appreciate your kind support. Now from the instrument of protection these archives turned into an instrument of pressure. However, this archive No.2 is the last of such kind of the instrument. Because the archive No.3 once decrypted will no longer be used as an instrument of pressure. It would be used as an instrument of RETALIATION. And this retaliation will be deadly – akin to a typical retaliatory thermonuclear strike against a few largest cities of an aggressor (in terms of the former USSR-USA nuclear stand-off).

If you got the passwords to the encrypted zip-archive No. 2 (and if you are reading these lines now it only means that you were able to successfully decrypt it using the supplied passwords) it means that I, Mr. Dimitri Khalezov, got in some serious trouble and this trouble has continued to the extent that my friends were obliged to release passwords even for the second encrypted archive. This second encrypted archive trouble is nothing less than the “second warning shot” that is directed not into the sky, like the first one, but slightly above the foreheads of silly Thai officials who seem not to realize what is going on..

This information that was inside the archive No.1 could not cause any trouble yet to the Kingdom of Thailand (which I promised with the entire set of the 4 archives), because innocent people would not be able to understand what it was about. However, the senior Thai officials (who must have decrypted the zip-archive No.1 simultaneously with the innocent supporters of mine) must have definitely gotten the main point. At least, I sincerely hoped so. I mean I hoped that those senior Thai officials (and especially the senior Thai SECURITY officials) were clever enough to get the transparency of my hint inside the archive No.1 and to realize what will follow this hint. Unfortunately, it seems that I was wrong by presuming that the Thai officials are that clever…

Anyway, they forced me to release the second and the last warning. It is really the last.

The picture of the three Thai magazines in the archive No.1 was merely a hint. And those of the top Thai security officials (particularly senior members of the Security Council of the Kingdom of Thailand and those of its Privy Council) must have understood this hint, since, unlike innocent rank-and-file Thai citizens (not to say about foreigners) those high-ranking officials knew the truth I am implying…. However, it seems that they either ignored the hint, or they were simply stupid, or they prefer to abide by the most ridiculous so-called “principle” of the cops that the cops traditionally use to deal with the terrorists: “let the blackmailers do their damage, but we will still stand our position”.

Well, folks. You are dead wrong. The damage that would follow as a result of your stubbornness would be IRREPARABLE. Like damage caused by a half-megaton thermonuclear warhead that falls onto an innocent city of a few millions of bipeds… Are you still sure you want to sustain that damage? And not only you, but the entire state of Thailand? And nice, mostly innocent Thai people?

You are very, very cruel, folks… And you are really stupid…

Well… Now here is the second warning. In the archive No.1 there was no explanation what was wrong with those magazines. However, in here there are more magazines and more explanations of what is wrong with them. The wrong thing with these magazines is that they are of the year 2012!

Do you understand this, folks? The WRONG THING WITH THESE MAGAZINES is that they are produced and published in the year 2012 A.D. (or the year 2555 B.C. as used in Thailand). Got it?

I will abstain from elaborating further. Since it is not yet the killing shot, but merely the warning. So, if some Thai officials were stupid enough not to understand the first warning, despite of its being quite transparent, perhaps, now these Thai officials will understand the point. Since the hint now is more than transparent and only a complete moron could not figure out what will follow next.

As I have said in the text of my first warning, most probably, if you are reading these lines, I am under arrest by the Thai authorities under some pretext, but no doubt that my arrest is directly related to my revelations about 9/11. Particularly, about the nuclear demolition of the World Trade Center, about the Soviet-made “Granit” missile with a nuclear warhead that hit the Pentagon on that day, and/or about my claims that a certain not unknown Mike Harari (a/k/a “Doctor Hadji Muhammed Husseini”), the long-time deputy director of the Israeli Mossad and the friend of the Thai Government was directly involved into 9/11 planning as well as into other acts of nuclear terrorism, moreover, acting from the Thai territory.

Thus, this encrypted (now decrypted) archive No.2 is the “second warning shot” that is intended to warn the Thai authorities for the last time and to convince them that they should immediately stop playing this stupid game with me, release me from custody and pay to me an appropriate compensation for the trouble they caused to me by this game.

Hopefully, it will work. Because if not, the trouble for the Kingdom of Thailand (that will be caused by publishing information in the remaining encrypted archives No.3 and No.4) will be that big that for the rest of their days the Thai officials – senior and junior alike – will feel sorry for ever trying to touch a humble person named “Dimitri Khalezov”. And if they think it is a “joke”, or that I am simply bluffing, they are badly mistaken. I am not a joker at all and I guess I have demonstrated this in an example of causing trouble for the U.S. Government with my 9/11 revelations. Trust me, folks, the problem for the Thai Government and for the Thai State will be INCOMPARABLY MORE SERIOUS than the problem I made for the U.S. Government by publishing the truth about the nuclear demolition of the World Trade Center. The United States of America would undoubtedly survive the truth. However, the Kingdom of Thailand might not. Just trust me. I am serious.

So now, if I am still alive, but arrested or imprisoned or even extradited (deported) to some insecure place, the Thais should quickly restore my freedom (or get me back into the Thai soil) and immediately pay me the compensation that is due (for the current trouble and for the trouble they caused my in 2003-2004, in addition). If it will not happen within two weeks (now I graciously give you two weeks time), my friends will publish passwords to the encrypted archive No.3. You will have absolutely no chance to suppress the dangerous information inside the archive No.3 – don’t even dream about it. As I promised with the archive No.1 this would mean the most serious trouble for the state of Thailand that would be irreparable.

Just to tell you honestly – I love the state of Thailand. I love Thai people. And I even kind of like the majority of the Thai officials and even the majority of Thai police. Thais are very nice people; even those Thais who work in the police. I appreciate how the Thais love their country. And I do not want, to be honest with you, to cause them any trouble. Especially – such a big and irreparable problem that will be caused by the information inside the archives No.3 and No.4. Even this archive No.2 I did not want to reveal. However, I have no choice. I have to protect myself first; and to receive the compensation for damage caused to me by the Thai officials and by the Thai State by extension (since the officials are not “private people”, they are state representatives, who used the state’s power to cause me the damage).  I am a man of my word and a man of principles. You hit me – I hit you back. You are nice with me – I am nice with you. You do me a favor – I am obliged. You exercise your hostility towards me – you have to bear the consequences of your hostility. I am not the type of a modern “politically correct” slave with the so-called “liberal thinking”. I am a real free old-fashioned human. So, you can expect the most old-fashioned HUMANISTIC response from me should you exercise any hostility.

Just to conclude this lengthy explanation. If you are reading these lines, you must know that the Thais have caused me some serious trouble and, moreover, even the publication of the warning in the first encrypted archive of mine did not bring the Thais back to their senses. So, I have to cause them some serious trouble too.  They damage me – I damage them. They kill me – I will try my best to kill them as well.

Make no mistake – the information that will be revealed further if my demands are not met is a kind of KILLING INFORMATION. It might KILL the Kingdom of Thailand. And, perhaps, it will kill it.

Note, that I allowed people to decrypt already two of the encrypted archives. This means I will not hesitate to allow them to decrypt the third one (and even the fourth one if it comes to that matter).

So, think quickly, folks (I am not addressing the innocent supporters of mine; I am addressing the Thai officials now). You have only two weeks to act to amend the damage caused to my by your unwise action towards me.

This was my second and my last warning. There will be no more warnings. The information inside the archive No.3 is no longer a “warning” of any kind. This is the actual revelation.

Sincerely yours,
Dimitri Khalezov.

返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個