我看不如引誘對方去想大家世界觀中相同之處,例如(可能)

恕道
博愛
愛情上專一
孝道

或其他相同之處,例如(可能)
吃喝玩樂的喜好
事業、學術交流
她是缺乏安全感。我同意她那「观念太多的不一样」要分手的理由。一冷靜便大扺完了(依我看)

小時聽多了人生無常,長大後你又給了個一腳踏兩船。換了你是她,你能信自己嗎?別忘了她要的是「恆久」的愛,不是貌合神離的婚姻。

是不是能多「寵」愛她一些,讓她忘了未來?

那,見了家長了沒有?有沒有常常去探望?外父外母政策可是「中华民族的传统优良美德」。
那,買房子了沒有?
那,戒指買了沒有?

是否可以「和情人緊緊擁抱來代替講話」?不暪你,小弟以前也有溝通過多,擁抱過少。那女孩將在今年十月結婚,新郎不是我(但打算請我當「姊妹」… )。你可千萬像我,忘了人從不是理性動物。

——————
中國也有謝天謝地。少少一兩句說話何不吞下去?

我是不明白「感谢主」的問題的嚴重性。
耶稣老人家是全能的,不會忙。

你就不能說句好聽的話嗎?她是你女友,不是網友。是否可以肉麻一點?讓人甜在心裏?

是否可以「化作春泥更護花」?
謝謝無用。

成功了的話,請你在這派貼,請我去喝杯喜洒。

是啦,你有錢都用了買房子,買戒指。

旅费、住宿我自己付得起。

努力加油去給你「刚度」多一點幸福的感覺吧。

醫道:

喜:
即使這麼做,也不可能留住一個男人的心。人的心會避開覺得不舒服以及痛苦的地方,尋找舒服又溫暖的地方,這是人之常情。如果真的希望他回心轉意,首先要使自己變成一個舒適溫暖的地方。

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2008-3-4 18:13 編輯 ]
讀經用這個不錯
http://www.biblegateway.com/

最好先弄清她是那一個版本的經。不同的版本可以有莫大的差異。

—————

易明版,但你女友大都不同意用LEGO去演釋……

http://www.thebricktestament.com/

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2008-3-6 17:11 編輯 ]
"「洗腦」的方法,亦只一直沿用舊策略,只是人腦的進化未能及時進化而已。"

能被洗腦是進化優點,你的語言能力和很多主要能力也是以始方法而來。

"Copying" itself is good function to have.  For the infant, there need to be an installation of an "operating system"  to start any function (including learning).  

The real problem is controlling what to copy into the infancy mind.  Religion is only a byproduct when the "noise" sinks in.

---------------------
For a proper anti-christianity information, I advise:

Secular Web (All rounded Information)

Richard Dawkin Foundation (Scientific views, principle in debunking nonsense)

新語絲 (Mainland version of something similiar to Skeptic Society in showing fraud in general.)

For personal support:

Joining British Humanist Association (an NGO) may help.

-----------------
This forum is only for chatting (really).  The Christian has professional apologetics (full time, paid individual) to deal with you in real life.

One of the key to convince is to move people emotionally, and it is best done in face to face conversation.  (The strong point in religion)
This is nonsense.  You have more than enough power to convince her.  

Who said only the priest can employ emotion tactic?  You have LOVE.

That is why I suggest to use hug instead of explanation.  Find out where she is and have a face-to-face meeting.  Laugh, cry, sing, play togather.  Be a good Satan, make yourself irresistable!

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2008-3-8 16:17 編輯 ]
The biological ability to learn and to be brainwash is the same.  If a children mind is set to a point where it actually analyze the situation before the taking in the information, it will take forever to learn.

Think about how long it takes for a person after 20 to learn a new language?  Or the ability for a person to significantly inprove chess skill after 20?

-----------------
Baby has a natural tendency to suck.  Instead of trying to "evolve" so that the baby will not suck because some babies are sucking in sewage, it is the responsiblility of the adult to control what the baby is allow to suck.

-----------
I would think one of the solution is to let children install "critical thinking"  into their OS.  Any nonsense that get into the original OS will be dispell once "critical thinking" is activated.  (consider the volume of information passed, nonsense is inevitable.  Christianity is only one among something like homeotherapy, astrology, wishfull thinking, Santa, ... etc)  

In fact it is what HK government is trying by having a "common sense" course in school.  In Canada, I heard they are speaking of a basic philosophy class.

回復 61# 抽刀斷水 的帖子

I "read" the information in a video format not available online.

For the grown up being brainwashed, you have to realize that thereis a diversity in any population.  Also, there is more than one way to wash the brain.

Typically it is very difficult to brainwash a grown up with a decent "OS".  Look at this thread starting poster.  When he read bible for the first time, he immediately sees the nonsense.

At the same time, think about his girlfriend who started this early in her life.  She apparently has her "OS" twisted.

Or my cousin who started going to church early and now ended up a Christian.  But my aunt who appear to believe in Christianity in her later life, she is much shakier in her belief.  

They are both recent converts in my family.

Numerous statistics I post before show that the more religious a person is, the less educated a person is.  (It does not seperate different religion.  ANY religion is find.)
-----------------

Funny enough, I do not have the means to type Chinese whenever I am in Mainland (am in Mainland at the moment)
When I am in Mainland, I use my laptop.  It is an old computer with English window.

----------------------
Christianity has quite a number of schools in China.  For example, the famous Fu Dan University in Shanghai is Christian.

The school system in HK is also filled with Christian influence.  

When they get to Australia, they forced the local to study in their school.

In Europe, Catholic is known to kidnapped children to Catholic school.

In Canada, Anglican church (aka church of England) has a history of forcing Natives into their school.

回復 81# 的帖子

So you are going to give up on her?

回復 90# 抽刀斷水 的帖子

Yes yes, but do people seriously think they are going to follow the law?  How many over here has a respect for the law?

Let's be honest, shall we?
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個