返回列表 回覆 發帖

[發問] 提问关于圣经中的问题(亚当夏娃)

For practical purpose, why don't ask your girl friend directly? This shows that you studied hard, and think hard to understand her religion.

Basically, there are some fundamental beliefs that can't be refuted (or questioned) in Christianity. Based on this set of beliefs, many explainations to "justify" this nasty behaviors could be invented (although some explainations can't be used together), and in fact, you could "invent" some new explainations also.

The set of beliefs basically includes:
1. God exists
2. There is only 1 God (the Christian God)
3. The God is "3全" (全能, 全善, 全知)

回復 11# 沙文 的帖子

咁「上帝」有無答你ar?

回復 16# 龍井樹 的帖子

原帖由 龍井樹 於 2008-3-7 12:20 發表
人的自由是耶神積極干預的結果。耶神每時每刻都在為人的自由創造條件。沒有耶神的參與,世界只會墮入混亂與虛無,人的自由亦無從說起。耶神在伊甸園裡安排了禁果和蛇,又對始祖下了禁令,就是為始祖順從耶神創造條件。沒有禁果和禁令,始祖就沒有順從和背叛的選擇。創世之初,神看一切都是美好的,沒有罪惡,亦沒有分辨善惡的需要,那時候人都是赤身露體不以為恥的。始祖犯禁,從始罪就從一人入了世界;他們的罪就是不再順從耶神,不以耶神的旨意為依歸。耶神從來都是隨意待人的,在他以上再沒有神,也沒有什麼善惡果報可以叫耶神得以遵守。一切因果報應只在乎耶神的一句話:「伸冤在我,我必報應。」

好似政府干預完個市場, 仲要話"自由市場"係因為政府干預先至會有咁一樣.... 話時話, 如果真係沒有罪惡, 亦沒有分辨善惡的需要, 咁佢地都唔會知"沒有順從"就係罪惡wor. 睇o黎阿耶神都唔buy"不知者不罪"o黎套ka la....

仲有, 依家有D人都不以赤身露體為恥的. 咁係唔係D知善惡果的"藥力"過咗期lei? 如果係, 佢地D"原罪"會唔會一齊過埋期lei??

原帖由 龍井樹 於 2008-3-7 12:20 發表
道人解釋「認識」不是中文裡的知道,耶經用「認識」來形容男人在新婚夜行過周公之禮跟妻子正式建立夫妻關係,因此「認識」在這裡就是跟耶神建立關係。「我“認識”你。」不單單說明我知道世上有你這個人,以及知道你這個人的相關資料;「我“認識”你。」就是我們之間有著某種交往,或是朋友關係,或是師生關係之類什麼的。自從罪進入世界,人與耶神的關係就斷絕了,死亡就是罪的結果。

你唔講我都唔記得. 好似"認識"真係可以解"do"野. 但係要點先可以"認識"上帝lei??
Sorry guest, and thanks 抽刀斷水 for your translation. I think you can ignore the 2nd paragraph (about "do" something...).......

What I mean is that:
1. It is similiar as the government saying that "the free market is the result of my (government's) intervention", even if the government intervention hampers the free market. The God impose so many punishment for disobedience. If it is said that "God allows free will for disobedience", how come there are so many punishment for disobedience? It is just similiar as the government impose heavy punishment on certain acts in an economy, but saying that (obviously a lie) "free market is the result of government intervention".

2. if the guys have no ability to judge 善惡, they won't know disobeying God's words (or commands) would be 惡. As such, why God still punish them for their "惡"? It seems that the 不知者不罪"principle is not applied....

“神”反正就是变着法要说你有罪,你就是什么都不做,也会被说成有罪,是么?
I don't mean that in my previous message. But if we accept the point that everything is under the arrangement of "God", yes, i think so.

Hi 龍井樹. It is the first time we have conversation...

"用政府比喻耶神不太恰當。沒有政府,原始部落一樣以物易物如常交易;沒有耶神,據說世界就會不復存在。"
1. But with government, we can also have trading, using goods to exchange directly for other goods. Consider the counters that allows people to get some goods (e.g. instant noodles, toilet papers, etc.) by some recyclible rubbish (e.g. old newspaper...). But this is irrelevant to my analogy. What you are talking about is another irrelevant matter.
2. But the world could exist for other cause(s)....

"耶神的禁令其實並不要求始祖能分辨善惡。要不犯禁,始祖只要有分辨是否犯禁的能力就已經足夠。耶神因始祖犯禁而懲罰始祖,亦無需訴諸善惡。耶神依照他所定的法則,執行條約所訂的內容,就是「園中從各樣樹來的,你可以隨意吃,只是分別善惡樹上的,你不可吃,因為你吃的日子必定死。」當中並不牽涉善惡。犯禁後的始祖,據蛇所言:「你們吃的日子眼睛就明亮了,你們便如神能知道善惡。 」所謂如神能知善惡,就是不再一味順從耶神,要作自己的主人,依從己見實現心中的善。好壞是客觀事實,善惡是道德對錯。夏娃知道死是不好的、過程是痛苦的,蛇才會對她說:「你們不一定死。」"
1. That means that the "God" is simply 暴君. He set the law himself, and punish others by the law set by himself only.
2. 好壞could also be subjective, not objective. "X died yesterday" is a subjective matter. But X's death could be viewed as "good" or "bad", depending on the subjective judgement of people.

回復 38# 龍井樹 的帖子

但是, 如果耶神真的可以隨意決定未來, 為什麼他會不知道將來發生的事呢?你的意思是否耶神十分"善變", 自己也不知道會做甚麼干預世界?

回復 51# 沙文 的帖子

還有, 如果耶神真的給人free will, 他亦unlikely 會是全能. 因為如果耶神可以干預人類的思考, 這"will" 絕不是free will

回復 54# 龍井樹 的帖子

所以才說"unlikely". 但是有某些人話是耶神令人信/不信. 如果是這樣, 即是耶神有實際上干預...

回復 56# 龍井樹 的帖子

有同感. 所以才提議guest直接問其女友. 如我所說, 同一宗教可以有很多version的護教arguments. 如果自己辛苦想出來的version與其女友的不合, 可能會令她反感. 因此, 我才提議guest完全follow其女友的一套(表面上), 不要問, 只要follow. 如此則更能夠顯示對她的愛.
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個