"當時,有幾個文士和法利賽人對耶穌說:夫子,我們願意你顯個神蹟給我們看。
耶穌回答說:一個邪惡淫亂的世代求看神蹟,除了先知約拿的神蹟以外,再沒有神蹟給他們看。
太12:39"

------>哦. 說沒有神蹟, 卻要顯神蹟...這耶神真"矜持"啊...

"像你們這些罪該萬死的畜生,
還想看神蹟?
南亞海嘯消滅了幾十萬不信主的畜生,
就是近代最大的神蹟!!!"

-------->南亞海嘯就是神蹟...這耶神真"全能"啊!! 只懂殺掉異己...難怪不醫治人了...各位, 不要迫耶神做些不能做, 又不想做的事啊!!
原帖由 山人乙 於 2008-8-31 00:05 發表

谷經上腦 ???

我想基督教的排他性問題在這位朋友可以說表露無遺.
當一個正常人信了耶教時, 雖然仇恨異見的意識也被植入, 但一般人都會被社會的道德觀念和耶教表面所宣揚的愛給蓋過.
但當一些精神有問題,  ...

谷經上腦 ???

exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
realChristianities.com雪龙坛
原帖由 Guest from 221.125.110.x 於 2008-8-30 19:51 發表

當時,有幾個文士和法利賽人對耶穌說:夫子,我們願意你顯個神蹟給我們看。
耶穌回答說:一個邪惡淫亂的世代求看神蹟,除了先知約拿的神蹟以外,再沒有神蹟給他們看。
太12:39
像你們這些罪該萬死的畜生,
還想看神蹟?
南亞海嘯 ...

那幾十萬犧牲的「畜牲」之中包括了你們部份的耶徒。
那不是這問題的答案呀......
這位朋友會說:海嘯中喪生的耶教徒是「不夠堅定」或「沒能通過耶神的考驗」啥的

讓人聯想到另一個現世邪教FLG的教主李x志
一邊鼓吹輪子信徒生病不吃藥、點火求“飛升”還有切肚子找法輪…

但只要輪子教徒有人因為生病不吃藥掛了
或是為了「走出去」、「講真相」或是「正法」而鬧出了事,這位教主是一概不認帳的
原帖由 dennis9999 於 2008-8-31 20:20 發表
這位朋友會說:海嘯中喪生的耶教徒是「不夠堅定」或「沒能通過耶神的考驗」啥的

讓人聯想到另一個現世邪教FLG的教主李x志
一邊鼓吹輪子信徒生病不吃藥、點火求“飛升”還有切肚子找法輪…

但只要輪子教徒有人因為生 ...

sorry , how's FLG @ TaiWan ?? trendy ??

ThANKs

exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩

回復 78# 的帖子

1572年,天主教徒在巴黎襲殺新教胡格諾派教徒,暴動蔓延至各地,五萬新教徒被戮。
        1618年,新、舊兩派在歐洲展開三十年的大廝殺,作為主戰場的德國,人口(新、舊教徒)由一千八百萬減至四百萬。
        1906年南昌教案,天主教教士王安之Jean Marie Lacruche 刺死南昌縣令江召棠,憤怒的民眾格殺天主教教民五人,並毆斃王安之。
        消滅了這些「信主」的畜牲,是否「神蹟」呢?
原帖由 旁觀者 於 2008-9-1 16:20 發表
1572年,天主教徒在巴黎襲殺新教胡格諾派教徒,暴動蔓延至各地,五萬新教徒被戮。
        1906年南昌教案,天主 ...

當年 殺人 |_x_| 犯,

今日 道德 典 範

^
|
|
ATV's `````當年今日"""" should topiccallise it

:唉:

回復 86# 旁觀者 的帖子

祝所有 基督禽兽 继续厮杀!
以消滅基督文化為己任

回復 78# 的帖子

消滅了這些「信主」的畜牲(菲律賓是天主邪教國家),也是神蹟:
1.  「風神肆虐菲律賓死逾200 渡輪翻沉逾700失蹤。」
http://news.epochtimes.com/b5/nf3761.htm
2.  「數百人喪生,在菲律賓風暴。由卡洛斯每小時conde 。發布日期: 2008年6月23日。馬尼拉:死亡人數從強大的颱風死亡... 」
www.iht.com/articles/2008/06/23/asia/23filip.php
3.  「超過300人喪生後,一場風波引發的洪水在菲律賓,官員說。」
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4054427.stm
4.  「死亡所帶來的越南的風暴相關的死亡人數增至27 。 三漁民溺斃的週一外海富日元省時,他們的船翻沉作為風暴接近。
        金融風暴,造成超過1000人在菲律賓,被包裝風73英里每小時的時候登陸,在越南南部省份的檳知和茶榮就星期二上午,氣象預報說。
        對週四,榴蓮的衝擊,菲律賓與165英里每小時風速和5小時的洪水即脫落噸的碎片從斜坡上的馬榮火山。 牆的泥漿和石塊摧毀了幾乎每一個常設的結構在其路徑。
         “這是像保齡球,說: ”吉諾巴坦副市長基因villareal 。
        官方公佈的數字顯示, 450人死亡, 507人受傷和599人失踪,但參議員理查德戈登,主管當地紅十字會說,他相信超過1000人死在了數以千計的房屋掩埋下的火山泥石流,泥漿和洪水。 」
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=zh-TW&langpair=en|zh-TW&u=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15959573/&prev=/translate_s%3Fhl%3Dzh-TW%26q%3D%25E9%25A2%25B6%25E9%25A2%25A8%25E8%258F%25B2%25E5%25BE%258B%25E8%25B3%2593%26tq%3DPhilippines%2Bstorm%26sl%3Dzh-TW%26tl%3Den
Christians are not God.. how can you ask a human to do godly things.. and bible says not to harm your own body, so i think those people you guys speak of are doing the right thing.
原帖由 Guest from 123.2.245.x 於 2008-9-2 23:04 發表
Christians are not God.. how can you ask a human to do godly things.. and bible says not to harm your own body, so i think those people you guys speak of are doing the right thing.

如果根據這邏輯,我不認為基督教徒有資格去討論神的事情,包括聲稱它的道義性。

但聖經教你去傷害他人(例如發動戰爭)。
那不是這問題的答案呀......

回復 91# HTBROKE1 的帖子

umm.... im not sure if i understood Chinese entirely..  you are right.. Christian have no right to comment about god.. in fact no human could.. cos we are only dirt from ground after all.  but all we are doing is telling people hat God has told us.. which is from the bible.. nothing more.

yes.. you are right again.. bible did say to fight.. in fact it says we are god's army.. and have to put on our whole set of armour. but we are not fighting human beings.. we are fighting against sin and devil. im sure u know the bible tells us to love our enemy. that is.. to love the person but dislike their deed.
原帖由 Guest from 123.2.245.x 於 2008-9-2 23:54 發表
umm.... im not sure if i understood Chinese entirely..  you are right.. Christian have no right to comment about god.. in fact no human could.. cos we are only dirt from ground after all.  but all we are doing is telling people hat God has told us.. which is from the bible.. nothing more.

yes.. you are right again.. bible did say to fight.. in fact it says we are god's army.. and have to put on our whole set of armour. but we are not fighting human beings.. we are fighting against sin and devil. im sure u know the bible tells us to love our enemy. that is.. to love the person but dislike their deed.

太十:34-36,主耶穌說:

34你們不要想,我來是叫地上太平﹔我來并不是叫地上太平,乃是叫地上動刀兵。
35因為我來是叫'人與父親生疏,女兒與母親生疏,媳婦與婆婆生疏。
36人的仇敵就是自己家里的人。

如果這是你們想告訴世界的話,我無話可說

聽過一句說話:「你的善意,正為其他人推向地獄的道路」
這世界由不同的價值觀組成,不可能統一成為一種。

由事件本身引起的結果,看看歷史,基督教帶來的只有更多的流血和眼淚。因此不需要理解教義本身。
那不是這問題的答案呀......

回復 92# 的帖子

"Christian have no right to comment about god.. in fact no human could.. cos we are only dirt from ground after all.  but all we are doing is telling people hat God has told us.. which is from the bible.. nothing more. "

--------->1. This assumes that: Bible is what the God (if exists) says.

回復 93# HTBROKE1 的帖子

okay.. here we go again.. the verses u highlight in red.. they are saying we as Christians should put God before everything.. even our family.
36人的仇56敵就是自己家里的人。
37愛父母過于愛我的,不配作我的門徒;愛兒女過于愛我的,不配作我的門徒;
why not copy verse 37 too?
or did you get these evidence from that truthbible.net or something?

i was talking of an entirely different thing.. spiritual world?.. if you dont believe such thing exist.. then i'm have to stop my words here.

Look at the positive things that Christian belief have in the world as well?.. charities?

why look at some bad Christians and some negative historical events as evidence? why not explore the bible yourself?

回復 94# weakest 的帖子

the bible itself says its words from God.. and i'm a believer.. so yeh.. i did assume it..

and.. human flesh is from dirt right? im sure you learn or read that from somewhere.. or its almost common sense now.. everything you find from the body you can find from dirt..

回復 95# 的帖子

"i was talking of an entirely different thing.. spiritual world?.. if you dont believe such thing exist.. then i'm have to stop my words here."

---------->1. I am not sure. BUT, believing in spiritual world DOESN'T MEAN we should believing in Christianity. Christianity gets the copyright of the term "God", "spirit"??

"Look at the positive things that Christian belief have in the world as well?.. charities?

why look at some bad Christians and some negative historical events as evidence? why not explore the bible yourself?"

---------> 1. Just look at the negative things is not fair, BUT, LOOKING AT THE POSITIVE THINGS only is NOT FAIR also. As I always said, there are many nice Christians. But, the fact that the Christian God is nasty won't be changed even if we JUST LOOK AT THE POSITIVE THINGS

回復 96# 的帖子

"human flesh is from dirt right? im sure you learn or read that from somewhere"

---------->I read it.

"or its almost common sense now"

--------->I can't represent most people in the world. So, how can I say this is a "common sense"?
原帖由 Guest from 123.2.245.x 於 2008-9-3 00:23 發表
okay.. here we go again.. the verses u highlight in red.. they are saying we as Christians should put God before everything.. even our family.
36人的仇56敵就是自己家里的人。
37愛父母過于愛我的,不配作 ...

只看好的一面,而忽視壞的一面,是會做成大災難的。歷史上有一大堆例子。

我們在這裡討論著,就是要面對壞的一面。要面對的總要面對。
那不是這問題的答案呀......
“why look at some bad Christians and some negative historical events as evidence? why not explore the bible yourself?”
you said  "some bad Christians and some negative historical events as evidence"
sorry,not some but all .
if there are some and the number of Christians are "some"

Look at the positive things that Christian belief have in the world as well
sorry, they do things have purposes
and,if i don`t agree the  Christian
i `m a devil

other way
37愛父母過于愛我的,不配作我的門徒;愛兒女過于愛我的,不配作我的門徒;
i love my fanliy more than the motherfuck GOD
so, i can`t be the Christian.
ok, in your eyes  i`m a devil just caus i 愛父母過于愛耶的