宗教问题现在已经不涉及了,大家都闭口不谈
呵呵,还算愉快吧,大家不进也不退,谁都不舍得谁也不敢向前跨
最近国内的事情么
大家都应该听说了吧
如果有问题的话也可以问下我啊,我知道的话会给大家答案的
再次谢谢大家
在我难过失落的时候帮助了我
原帖由 dye 於 2008-4-25 10:19 發表
When 2 country trade without barrier, the price will balance out with difference only reflecting the risk and transportation.

That's why your country is always in the higher end of price. Because I, as the tech seller, can always a barrier on my side, even if you don't do anything. See why selling European version software in HK was used to be considered a crime yet?

It is quite the opposite.  Only when country is not trading openly that there will be a major price difference across the board.   

Then again, ask the Philipines (who apparently is having a bloodshed every change of government)

As long as the trade is free and the society is stable/lawful, coorporation will move to place with the lowest cost.  They will provide training/education/health care to their worker as it increase the company competitiveness.  Besides, it is also good PR.

If one company act like a fundie and refuse, the next will do it.  The fundie will be placed in a disadvantage quickly.
-----------

Law depends on how much money do you have to impose it and how rich/literate your people are to bargain against.

That kid working like a slave in the factory in Philipines/Indonesia, will still work as Nike's slave for his life.

I rather be something different.

Speaking of business, as you are so interested, let get it to action.  Buy 1000 jeans with anti-Christian logo printed on it is only around USD7.00-9.00/pc, HKD55-70/pc.

Go ahead, place an order and pay 100% deposit.  

I am willing to sell it on the street if you pay me further for retail.  Say, HKD20k/month + all the overheads/startup.

If not, I will also be willing to wear one on the street for free.

PS, I do not wear material with unhealthy message and/or obscenity.

Oh great. (reminds me of Goods of Desire.)

[ 本帖最後由 Nomad 於 2008-4-25 14:23 編輯 ]
原帖由 dye 於 2008-4-25 09:43 發表
Look, Step. King. is still alive after distributing ex-christian name card on the street.  The Buddhist nuns are moving safely everyday around the place.

With even the Buddhist organizations speaking the same tone and same speech following whatever the local churches speaks? Yea, sure. Makes

Don't be paraniod.

----------------

Oh, by the way, a whole lot of missioners are still walking around in Iraq quite safely, as well. In fact, they might have had a safer life than the locals.

The censorship board in HK is not officialy a religious entity.  If you wish to change it, you are allow to participate.  Why aren't non-religious participating?  Arbitary?  It has a guideline list in the law.  Obscenity is inheritly subjective.  

The objective is to protect the mass from seeing what they do not wish to see (at bottomline).  Do you really wish to see blood and gore video on the street?  Or adult video openly showing on the big screen outside Longham Plaza?  

>you are allow to participate
WRONG. The head judge appoints its own sub-judges and by far, some 90% of them come from the church.
Of course you can say church school are "public funded" and thus not religious. You can also say some of the US states imposing creationism to be taught, is not done by an "officially religious entity" too! Makes sense? Yes of course! I'm not a religious government, I'm just tearing down this constitution about separation of church and state!
>Arbitary?  It has a guideline list in the law.  Obscenity is inheritly subjective.  
WRONG. read the Bristish laws, compare that with the same law in HK. Personally I read the law and it is as absurd as the fact that there's no individual freedom of religion clause in Basic Law yet have a law that states every church organisation will retain its colonial rights which is, inheritly a symbol of union of church and state.

> Do you really wish to see blood and gore video on the street?  Or adult video openly showing on the big screen outside Longham Plaza?
Don't see how the two relates - Boston, NY, California all have its own laws (of course, ironically, it've been long done with a state imposed standard, the standard, instead, is defined and rated by the industry itself.)

For the thousands of cases it handles, so far so good, but not perfect.  If you think the children need not be protected from obscene material, you also have a right/duty to participate in the law making.  At the moment from the survey (real life), the opinion I see is that the board is not 'strict' enough.

Compare with the board in China, it is simply a tool of government.  If the government official is religious, it will be religious.

So far so good? Barring 40 books in the book exhibition, for not quite many reasons? Or Michelangelo's David? Or maybe the student paper in CU because they ever spoke against them?

And at least, as of how Chinese government is not religious. (Maybe that's why they export and lose so many math experts every year.)

[ 本帖最後由 Nomad 於 2008-4-25 12:48 編輯 ]
原帖由 dye 於 2008-4-25 08:57 發表
OECD, academic stand of HK (15 years old, 2003)

Mathematics (rank 1)
Science (rank 3)
Problem solving (rank 3)

(15 years old, 2006)
Mathematics (Rank 3)
Science (Rank 2)
Reading (rank 3)
------------

Yea they'll count HK's math is no. 1 when the kids there will get blown out of the water by Indian kids and stumbled to ground by Mainland immigrants. How wonderful. And yea, earth is 6000 years old as science education ranking no. 2 too!

(Real question is: How much does the 15 year old kid represents your education standard? None. Most of the heart of BASIC science common sense does not come into the education criteria until Grade 8, of course you can ask how good are kids at in arithmetics and HK will score the best. Yea, you can ask them to have "science terms memorization competition", and they still blows everyone (me the grad student included) off the boat! Does it mean anything about the education when kids will believe that the world is 6000 years old, and evolution is all fake, science is complete fraud, for "better science education"? Answer being obvious. People won't ask why is HK not a part of ITER or CERN or Femi Lab.)
And of course, HK as a city, can have the right compete against China/US as a state with more than half of its island inhabited by people who don't want education to begin with...)

FT EMBA ranking of school (2007)

Rank 1.  HKUST (rising from 3)
Rank15  Chinese University of HK

------------

Yea they'll rank HKUST better than The Ivy Leaguers. Surprise.

Oops, wait

1  Northwestern (Kellogg)
2  Chicago
3  University of Pennsylvania
4  Duke (Fuqua)
5  UNC Chapel-Hill (Kenan-Flagler)
6  USC (Marshall)
7  NYU (Stern)
8  Emory University (Goizueta)
9  Georgetown (McDonough)
10  UCLA (Anderson)
11  Pepperdine University
12  Texas-Austin
13  IMD (Switzerland)

14  Purdue (Krannert)
15  Western Ontario (Ivey)
16  Washington (Olin)
17  Vanderbilt (Owen)
18  Columbia
19  SMU (Cox)
20  Georgia State (Robinson)
21  Thunderbird, American Graduate School of International Management
22  Boston University
23  London Business School
24  Queens University
25  Minnesota (Carlson)

26  Wake Forest (Babcock)
27  Michigan State (Broad)
28  Tulane
29  Case Western Reserve (Weatherhead)
30  Arizona State
31  Pittsburgh (Katz)
32  University of California, Irvine
33  The Chinese University of Hong Kong

Oh Yea you must have read it off from the "non US" list.

Science is only one section of education
--------------

That your entire knowledge is built on. Thank you.

And seriously, you say trust into people who would stil believe that earth has literally only 6000 years old and logic is not as important as faith, as a business partnet? Uh, thanks, I'd rather do business with singaporians.

Income equality

HK Gini 43.4
US Gini 40.8
China 46.9
Canada 32.6
Denmark 24.7 (top ranking)

"To the death" from Wikipedia:

Sweden 23 2005
Denmark 24 2005
Canada 32.1 2005
United States 45 2007
People's Republic of China 46.9 2004
Hong Kong 52.3 2001

[ 本帖最後由 Nomad 於 2008-4-25 12:27 編輯 ]
When 2 country trade without barrier, the price will balance out with difference only reflecting the risk and transportation.

It is quite the opposite.  Only when country is not trading openly that there will be a major price difference across the board.  

Then again, it is still risk and transportation.  Risk of smuggling and transportation cost of smuggling.  You can ban it all you like, but tech will leak as long as there is enough demand... Just like those medicine 'stolen' to India.

What happen when they ban weed in Canada, a whole section of the polie force get bribed into the business.  What happen in the old time when they ban alcohol in US?  A whole business of smuggling flourishes.
---------------

As long as the trade is free and the society is stable/lawful, coorporation will move to place with the lowest cost.  They will provide training/education/health care to their worker as it increase the company competitiveness.  Besides, it is also good PR.

If one company act like a fundie and refuse, the next will do it.  The fundie will be placed in a disadvantage quickly.
-----------

Speaking of business, as you are so interested, let get it to action.  Buy 1000 jeans with anti-Christian logo printed on it is only around USD7.00-9.00/pc, HKD55-70/pc.

Go ahead, place an order and pay 100% deposit.  

I am willing to sell it on the street if you pay me further for retail.  Say, HKD20k/month + all the overheads/startup.

If not, I will also be willing to wear one on the street for free.

PS, I do not wear material with unhealthy message and/or obscenity.
Please note the the freedom to speak also allow for people not to agree.

I can certain sell anti-Christian shirt.  But the market is so small.  If you are willing to give me the deposit to do so(ie, you need to buy them first), I will be happy to sell those on the street.  

Look, Step. King. is still alive after distributing ex-christian name card on the street.  The Buddhist nuns are moving safely everyday around the place.

Don't be paraniod.

----------------
The censorship board in HK is not officialy a religious entity.  If you wish to change it, you are allow to participate.  Why aren't non-religious participating?  Arbitary?  It has a guideline list in the law.  Obscenity is inheritly subjective.  

The objective is to protect the mass from seeing what they do not wish to see (at bottomline).  Do you really wish to see blood and gore video on the street?  Or adult video openly showing on the big screen outside Longham Plaza?  

For the thousands of cases it handles, so far so good, but not perfect.  If you think the children need not be protected from obscene material, you also have a right/duty to participate in the law making.  At the moment from the survey (real life), the opinion I see is that the board is not 'strict' enough.

Compare with the board in China, it is simply a tool of government.  If the government official is religious, it will be religious.

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2008-4-25 09:53 編輯 ]

Mathematics (rank 1)
Science (rank 3)
Problem solving (rank 3)

(15 years old, 2006)
Mathematics (Rank 3)
Science (Rank 2)
Reading (rank 3)
------------

FT EMBA ranking of school (2007)

Rank 1.  HKUST (rising from 3)
Rank15  Chinese University of HK

------------

Science is only one section of education
--------------

Income equality

HK Gini 43.4
US Gini 40.8
China 46.9
Canada 32.6
Denmark 24.7 (top ranking)

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2008-4-25 09:37 編輯 ]
原帖由 onlyaaaa 於 2008-3-31 22:21 發表
There is a Chinese saying:  I am only hating that I am unable to turn iron ore to steel.~~
I agree,
the communist really do somethings ...
why they found they are wrong after they made the  ...

thy humble servant would like to suggest thee to write in english as much as possible ,
otherwise ,
there'd b////be n'o////no further english-article-written-by-thee left with-out////withOut////without
my review

cheers ThANK ye , thine truly , pendragon

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-4-24 13:00 編輯 ]
exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
realChristianities.com雪龙坛
原帖由 onlyaaaa 於 2008-3-31 22:21 發表
There is a Chinese saying:  I am only hating that I am unable to turn iron ore to steel.~~
I agree,
the communist really do somethings ...
why they found they are wrong after they made the wrong decsion a long time...
i`m so tired...
U know what my 理想before the "things" happened?
live with her
have two babies

There is a saying:
, congratulations !! ,
thou hast made it !!
thou hast gotten the idea o'
when 1 should use the ````````` there is ''''''''' e.t.c. to translate the chinese meaning of ,,,,,
有''''
thy humble servant guarantees : : that would not b////be so easy for a chinese person to make it

---------

I am only hating that I am unable to turn iron ore to steel.~~
good translation-expression !!

---------

the communist
the communists

---------

really do somethings ...
really have done somethings ...

mmmmmmmmm .........
thy originnals : :
grammaticcally////grammatically 1.000% right ,
semanticcally////semantically ......... would b////be self-explaning////self-explaining ,
but ,
in order to be precise , so .........

---------

why they found they are wrong after they made the wrong decsion a long time...

why they found they were wrong after they have made the wrong decsion a long time...
[[[[[[[[[
after the conjunction ,,,,,after'''' ,
it is the corresponding perfect tense to b employed , in the same clause introduced by ,,after'' ]]]]]]]]]

---------

U know what my 理想before the "things" happened?
do you know what were/////////had-been my 理想dreams before the "things" happened?
--
[[[[[[[[[
please , thy humble servant would propose that : :::::
those question-introducing particles such as : : ,,do'' or ,,does'' e.t.c. should always secure
their own [[upfront]] place in any questionning////questioning sentence ,
in order to b////be precise
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

---------

live with her
to live with her ,
or ,
living with her
[[[[[[[[[
,,,,, live with her '''' = a command :: ,,,,, live with her !!!! '''' ,
probably being so interpretted////interpreted generally by westerners ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

---------

have two babies
to have two babies
or ,
having two babies

---------

cheers ThANK ye , sorry , :跪拜:
exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
原帖由 onlyaaaa 於 2008-3-31 21:31 發表
above all
U should know i`m a little 民族主义
but not"nationism"
and i hate WAR
my classmates(college)said should fight with TAIWAN
what i said is
”你他妈叫毛的打仗,有本事打仗了 ...
what i said is
”你他妈叫毛的打仗,有本事打仗了你第一个给我冲前线去,没本事就不要在这里象狗一样的叫“
i really said .....:自閉: :自閉: :自閉:

n'ever////never the lesser////less ,
n'one////none the less , must i recognise that : ::::::::::
me seems , thou have[[subjunctive]] become more-n-more well versed with the past tense ,
evidence : ::::: thy ,,,,,said'''' as red-highlighted above

felicitations therefore , , good job , well done , go on to keep it ' on

cheers ThANK ye

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-4-19 09:58 編輯 ]
原帖由 onlyaaaa 於 2008-3-31 21:31 發表
above all
but not"nationism"
and i hate WAR
what i said is
”你他妈叫毛的打仗,有本事打仗了你第一个给我冲前线去,没本事就不要在这里象狗一样的叫“

U should know i`m a little bit chauvinist民族主义

---------

my classmates(college)said we should fight with TAIWAN
[[[[[[[[[
oyes
o yes , i'm sorry , i'm a little bit too prussian////harsh a little bit
but ,
please , keep on the habit of being precise
for good english journallism////journalism ,
indeed
indeep , any  journallism////journalism ]]]]]]]]]

---------

i really have said it .....:自閉: :自閉: :自閉:

---------

p.s. : :::::
sorry , i would like to say more ,
but ,
it would b////be 2////too much 4////for thee 2////to assimilate in 1 pop ,

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-4-19 09:31 編輯 ]
And by the way
Con-artists ARE flooding the market back in mainland. Only that it's in form of underground church.
原帖由 dye 於 2008-4-17 09:10 發表
By the logic, HK is also a great city, is it also an academic center?

Where is the great city of Waterloo even though it has invented the blackberry you use?

The trading is the cause, science is the result.  If you have science without trade, you have Waterloo/Kitchener.

If you have trading without science, you have HK.  You can buy in the technology needed.  

(Science is not profitable until they are turn into technology, technology is not profitable until they are properly marketed)

It is interesting to know the property of steam (science).   It has a potential to be profitable when someone build the steam engine (technology).  But it will only be profitable if someone would use it (marketing).

And HK is by no means quite an academic center - it's academic position has the distinction of theologists rules over the science. That's why it will never catch up with LA, NY or Singapore. Well, maybe Singapore if central government still have that sympathy. Check the distribution of wealth and average income.

Sorry historically science is not a result of trade, but a result of war. Newtonian physics prevailed only because of their need to kill more Muslims. It's economical implication is at best accidental.

And, how much can you buy in until the Shanghaist get through?? Not long, once mainland is ready.

>If you have science without trade, you have Waterloo/Kitchener

And you gracefully forget about Boston, Berkeley and Madison.
原帖由 dye 於 2008-4-17 08:57 發表
Obscene material IS censored in China.  It has a board to do that (religion or not).  You will not find Adult Video playing at night like what people have in US.  

It has a board to do that. And that board was never a tool of the church that would ban arbitrary article like the same board in HK.

You want a bet?  I critisize Christian openly in a restaurant in HK, nothing happen.

Don't be paranoid.

Now try print that on the shirt you sell.

US is lobbying China to protect its environment for example.  None did?
As prices goes up, the market force made eople do it, and it HAS happened before.

US is lobbying China to protect its environment not by selling environmental friendly technology (except Clinton)
But by restricting China from using energy.
It's not a environmental move but a political exploit to disrupt the economical growth.
When did they cared about Indonnesia and Africa?

And your foreign country's resources will never be a price problem for the locals unless the other country restrict it.

You can't buy UKs boat without a few pounds in the pocket. You do not get a few pounds in the pocket until you trade.

Did Japan stop the trading after they defeated Russia and close up to  cacoon again?  Hell NO!

Though they must have traded selectively, or, at least, on the condition of getting what they need.
In fact, the fun part is, that after Japan arises, they in turn learnt from the Europeans to destroy the other country's economy and defense, then start talking about "free trade".

While trade may lead the con-artist in, trade do not neccessary means foreign con-artist will flood the market.

Though, it does means so if one side limits their own export to such.

People will make choice.  Those who need a heaven will pick their favorite artist (political or religion).

And uneducated people are always stupid. Take a look at how many people were literate back then.

When is the last time you heard people refusing to open door for their guest because they are afraid that the wolves will come in?

What if you "guest" hides a pack of wolves behind him?

If my "guest" carries a gun, I'll certainly keep the door shut. You're welcome to do the otherwise
Chicargo begin as a trading hub of  Algonquian peoples.  The rivers make it a transportation hub.

LA is also a trading hub for the native tribe. (For raw material)

Frankfurt is also on an important trade route in the past.  It is cheaper for goods to pass through Franfurt than around it.

-------------
By the logic, HK is also a great city, is it also an academic center?

Where is the great city of Waterloo even though it has invented the blackberry you use?

The trading is the cause, science is the result.  If you have science without trade, you have Waterloo/Kitchener.

If you have trading without science, you have HK.  You can buy in the technology needed.  

(Science is not profitable until they are turn into technology, technology is not profitable until they are properly marketed)

It is interesting to know the property of steam (science).   It has a potential to be profitable when someone build the steam engine (technology).  But it will only be profitable if someone would use it (marketing).

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2008-4-17 09:27 編輯 ]

回復 136# Nomad 的帖子

Obscene material IS censored in China.  It has a board to do that (religion or not).  You will not find Adult Video playing at night like what people have in US.  

------------------

You want a bet?  I critisize Christian openly in a restaurant in HK, nothing happen.

Don't be paranoid.
----------------

US is lobbying China to protect its environment for example.  None did?
As prices goes up, the market force made eople do it, and it HAS happened before.

------------
You can't buy UKs boat without a few pounds in the pocket. You do not get a few pounds in the pocket until you trade.

Did Japan stop the trading after they defeated Russia and close up to  cacoon again?  Hell NO!

-----
While trade may lead the con-artist in, trade do not neccessary means foreign con-artist will flood the market.

People will make choice.  Those who need a heaven will pick their favorite artist (political or religion).

When is the last time you heard people refusing to open door for their guest because they are afraid that the wolves will come in?

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2008-4-17 09:00 編輯 ]
原帖由 dye 於 2008-4-16 19:43 發表
You may notice a lot of great city is at the finance hub of the region.  For example, Guangzhou of Guangdong region.  For example, Shanghai of southern China.  For example Vienna of Italy.  For example, Hamburg/Frankfurt of Germany.  Mumbai/Bombay of India.

And you missed out the fact that all of them are also industrial hubs of the region, historically
And most if not all of them were also academic centers.

You can't have one without some of the other two.
Again, think New York. If you hate the Yorkers, think even Frankfurt.
Oh, Chicago too! And Los Angeles!
They're all financial hubs, and won't have been half as much a financial hub for long without all the tech they had.

[ 本帖最後由 Nomad 於 2008-4-17 02:53 編輯 ]
原帖由 dye 於 2008-4-16 20:33 發表
Hk has free press too.  If you wish to critisize Christian, you will not be arrested.

However, if done so outside of this forum, I might as well get killed, and the murderer facing "the utter punishment" of 200 hours of social service.

原帖由 dye 於 2008-4-16 20:33 發表
But if you want to be obscene...  well, China also ban obscene materials too.  It is a cultural thing.

China does not have an effectively "religion board" to do that.
原帖由 dye 於 2008-4-16 19:59 發表
Japan also sign unequal treaty when they first met the missionary/army.  Yet they are able to rebound and kick Russian butt not long after.

Whereas before the sign those treaty and open the border, t ...

That's because they adapted the best strategy to survive at that time: buy their technology, reproduce them and kill the missionary.
原帖由 dye 於 2008-4-16 19:39 發表
"Simple natural resource limit: Fossil fuels, amount of jungle you can chop down, water resource ... (list goes on)"

Fossil fuel:  
Replace part of it by solar power, hydro power, biomass power
Bette ...

That is if the other party ever cared.

Historically speaking, none did.
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個