返回列表 回覆 發帖

令人倒胃的清海無上師

>If it use nuclear power, we have a problem of nuclear waste and radiation

Which is still, MUCH less severe a problem, than coal power.
Ok let's make it straight.

NO being environmental friendly does NOT mean suicide is the only option (trust me, it's really tempting to me). If all we need is a biologically friendly earth with ecological diversity booming everywhere where human is NOT shitting on, simple. Reducing sulfur/carbon/unburnt fuel..(you name it) emission, will suffice. And half of them comes from the fact that we keep burning this low tech, no brainer, hard to drill, smelly, dirty stuff called fossil fuel that is very geographically confined (therefore war-leading, well, that's one of the reasons why the church-lead-politicians always pursue the petroleum strategy - so that they can fight more wars against the Muslims/Communists/Homosexuals(?)/you name it ).

But yes, "environmental protection" is so much more a  merchantise than it was a purpose. And people were "overdoing" it, actually I rather call it action without knowing what they're doing.

And now the crazy thing - people hate nuke power for the reason of "pollution" when they never went to a coal plant and take a split second to look how nasty it is - a coal plant always destroys the entire ecology around it (In HK I've seen them turning entire beaches into black and fishing lying dead everywhere. seriously, the scene still scares me.) While nuke plants basically propose no constant threads to its surroundings (and, with 3rd generation power plants which is ready-to-be-made in MIT, they will also produce Hydrogen that can replace transportation fuels), they say it's the worse pollution ever - and half of the pollution is due to the fact that for some supremely stupid reason they never reuse/recycle the nuke fuel!
And then we have GreenPeace who propose that fussion plants will "explode" just as likely as the fission plants when they know absolutely nothing about plasma physics/fission mechanism. Yea thanks for the courtesy. (in fact, fission plants don't do thermonuclear explosion EVER, because the fuel was subcritical)
(Yea and the craziest thing with GreenPeace is that they actually proposewind-and-solar-power-as-sole-power-supply seriously - they will have to turn the entire America continent into a windmill farm and still not getting enough electricity ... yea, environmental "friendly", huh. And we still hadn't count that stupid Biofuel which IS GOD DANG PETROLEUM FUEL.)
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個