返回列表 回覆 發帖

教徒的信心

回復 6# 约拿·杨 的帖子

敢問那些出生不夠三個月就死去的嬰兒們...他們不能上天堂...那是否又是神的恩典?!
是的話又是幫助誰去理解"神的恩典是把罪人从罪恶中拯救出来'????
嬰兒的父母親??????????
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 13# Paul_Bard 的帖子

"本來都唔想回... 因為又係老掉大牙的問題"
我都本來唔想回你這個唔想回又要回, 但係又回了等於冇回的回覆...
我本來都唔想將這個老掉大牙的問題常常掛在嘴邊...
就是因為次次提問出來都沒有人願意認真回答...問題才會變成老掉大牙的問題吧...
ok...我蠢...既然你唔想回都已回了...請你簡單直接點回答好嗎?
我的問題是: 這世上有嬰兒出生不足三個月...三天...三小時就死亡? 是的話他們在世的短時間內要認識神...接受神...基本上是不可能的? 是的話他們死後便不能上天堂? 是的話這也是全知全能全善的神所希望的嗎? 是的話你又怎麼說這是神的"恩典呢?

[ 本帖最後由 劈柴 於 2008-8-8 00:52 編輯 ]
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 32# 的帖子

once again evading the question...
you can't even answer yes or no questions?
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 34# 的帖子

你的意思是...這個由全善的神來創造和掌管的世界...善惡之間存在著灰色地帶嗎? but how?
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 37# 的帖子

對啊...對你來說生死真的不是單純的善惡倫理...因為你根本覺得神是可以自由奪去人的生命...還要覺得這是善的...
那所有殺人犯都不是惡啦...反正也是神的意旨...神的恩典嘛...
耶教的善惡準則果然不存在灰色地帶wor...
too bad...這個世界的善惡是有灰色地帶的...
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 40# 的帖子

哈哈...
"讓人死亡"和"殺人"是兩件事...
你還真的分得很清楚...
--Stephen F. Roberts
原帖由 ctaya 於 2008-8-10 08:33 發表

若然不知,何須多言?

若然不知,何須信神?
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 56# Mara但以理 的帖子

"神 不 偏 待 人"...but..."沒 有 律 法 的 外 邦 人 、 若 順 著 本 性 行 律 法 上 的 事 、 他 們 雖 然 沒 有 律 法 、 自 己 就 是 自 己 的 律 法 ."
how fair is that?!
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 62# Mara但以理 的帖子

有幾困難呢?
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 66# Paul_Bard 的帖子

果然是"描著"真理進發...而不是"跟隨"真理進發...
你們的真理就真的是"描"出來的...
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 140# 的帖子

"請自己去發現上帝,否則不信就好了,你不是也不希望別人干預你的信仰嗎

please find your god...and believe in him if you want to...if you don't want people to say anything about your religion....just shut up and don't tell people to believe....please remember...it applies to everyone...both ways....
if no one claims that god exists...no one can say anything about god
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 149# Mara但以理 的帖子

you are right....can't 100% prove....what percentage are you at now?
if cannot prove 100%....you still believe....that's faith....if you think about what you believe in...it's lack of faith....if you know for sure that god exists...then it's not faith anymore....it's knowledge...
the problem is....Christians keep saying that it can't be proved 100%.....yet telling people to believe it's the "TURTH"....some even go tell people that they "KNOW" god exists....
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 180# prussianz 的帖子

haha.....sorry sorry...
i tend to type all english and lots of typo's when i am at my office.....(boss is watching ma...)
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 182# prussianz 的帖子

it's ok...
boss is watching but not bitching...
so just don't stay on the same screen for too long~
--Stephen F. Roberts
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個