返回列表 回覆 發帖

幸福天國的恐怖

回復 1# Puppet 的帖子

everything in this world comes into existence in pairs...where-ever there is light there is darkeness. so is matter and anti-matter. similarly, happiness and pain comes in pair. if you don't know pain you don't know happyness. therefore, when people go to heaven and cannot feel pain, their pain is transferred to the people who go to hell. and the happiness is all transferred to the people going to heaven. thus it's balanced. the problem is, christians seem to know this and still want to go to heaven. i really think once a person want to go to heaven, he already lost the right to do so. (all assuming hell and heaven do exist)
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 9# 的帖子

那你們一定不成功了~
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 14# 抽刀斷水 的帖子

"讓生存在這個世上的人都要成為基督徒"
對唔住...唔係屋企人...係所有人...
就算全世界99.99999%既人口都係基督徒...我都係唔會信既...所以佢地一定唔會成功...

[ 本帖最後由 劈柴 於 2008-12-7 22:03 編輯 ]
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 13# prussianz 的帖子

歐洲&美洲亦超來超多人聲稱自己是冇宗教信仰...
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 18# 的帖子

對唔住...我得澄清...唔係信唔信既問題...而係就算有一日我"感覺"到真係有耶穌...我都情願落地獄去對策點樣行刺老耶...都唔會願意上天堂做跟尾狗...所以你地係點都唔會成功既...
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 37# weakest 的帖子

基督徒不是不鼓勵買保險的嗎?
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 40# weakest 的帖子

right....sorry...
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 43# prussianz 的帖子

留番比weakest兄講...
--Stephen F. Roberts
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個