按中央領導人意見,凡是都要循序漸進嘛。 ...

sorry , even the devil deserves his own due ,

sorry , me seems that 精神病 message not too over-reaching

sorry , me seems that 精神病 message not merit your deleting

sorry

http://exchristian.hk/forum/redirect.php?tid=2956&goto=lastpost#lastpost
離教者有精神病
離教者有精神病
exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
realChristianities.com雪龙坛
原帖由 抽刀斷水 於 2008-12-15 02:14 發表
對不起,太耐無用英文,我的意思是「反覆聲稱本討論區版友都有類似問題(XXX有精神病)而不給予任何理由」。

some irrrelevancy relevantly + techniccally////technically
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my google's toolsbar////toolbar keeps on signalling me : ::::::
: :
there's n'o////no any PageRank assigned by google to exchristian.hk ,
+
i guarantee that performance is even much worse than that of a parked domain , which is packed with nothing but 100.00% advertising ,
sample
: :
http://www.2o.com/

but , on an other hand ,

u know ,

exchristian.hk must////MUST b////be even more relevant than most of Christian websites for some Christian-search-terms

so , couldest////could thou////u please ask the google 4////for 'the reason ?? or ..... any discrimination against us ??

ThANK ye

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-12-15 06:43 編輯 ]
exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
原帖由 抽刀斷水 於 2008-12-15 02:14 發表
對不起,太耐無用英文,我的意思是「反覆聲稱本討論區版友都有類似問題(XXX有精神病)而不給予任何理由」。

i suggest thee////you/////u to download the google-toolbar to plug in to your browser to see ' the pageRank by your eye////eyes

ThANK ye

some irrrelevancy relevantly + techniccally////technically
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my google's toolsbar////toolbar keeps on signalling me : :::::: there's n'o////no any PageRank assigned by google to exchristian.hk ,

but , on an other hand ,

u know ,

exchristian.hk must////MUST b////be even more relevant than most of Christian websites for some Christian-search-terms

so , couldest////could thou////u please ask the google 4////for 'the reason ?? or ..... any discrimination against us ??

ThANK ye

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-12-15 06:22 編輯 ]
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個