返回列表 回覆 發帖

111歲 女巫 被謀殺

本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2009/1/14 22:10 編輯

http://www.news24.com/News24/Africa/News/0,,2-11-1447_2398010,00.html

[[[[[[[[[[ ThANKs to My-Dear-Sir Nomad for his active in-itiative////initiative ]]]]]]]]]

[[[[[[[[[[ ThANKs to 沙老大 for his introducing me to ' the news ]]]]]]]]]

111-year-old 'witch' murdered

111歲 女巫 被謀殺

23/09/2008 12:00  - (SA)  
Want to know more?
Answerit can help.

Click here to find out more!
# 7 burnt to death for witchcraft
# 120 held for lynching 'witches'

Nairobi - A centenarian woman was murdered in the Kenyan coastal town of Malindi by locals who suspected her of being a witch, police told AFP Monday.

"We are investigating the murder of an old woman who was aged 100 or more and was killed on allegations that she was practicing witchcraft," Malindi police chief Gregory Waikwa said.

The Kenyan News Agency identified the victim as 111-year-old Yaa Gwalu.

"We have received crucial clues and our officers are already looking for some young men said to have participated in the killing," Waikwa said.

Other elderly residents of the same area were attacked in recent days.

"I am aware of the cases which we are blaming on what locals here are terming the war against witchcraft... There is no law that permits them to kill anyone on suspicion of any specific crime," Waikwa said.

Several women suspected of being witches were lynched and burnt alivein other parts of Kenya this year. [[[[[[[[[ 幾個 女巫 被 活生生 ]]]]]]]]]
Cases have also been reported in recent months in neighbouring Tanzania, forcing President Jakaya Kikwete to order special protection for albinos, who were murdered and mutilated for good luck by witch-doctors.

- AFP
exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
realChristianities.com雪龙坛
本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2009/1/14 22:10 編輯

被 人 說是 攪 巫術,因此 被 燒死

http://www.news24.com/News24/Africa/News/0,,2-11-1447_2342394,00.html

[[[[[[[[[[ ThANKs to My-Dear-Sir Nomad for his active in-itiative////initiative ]]]]]]]]]

[[[[[[[[[[ ThANKs to 沙老大 again for his introducing me to ' the news ]]]]]]]]]

[[[[[[[[[[ lynch = 私刑 ]]]]]]]]]

7 burnt to death for witchcraft
18/06/2008 07:24  - (SA)  
Want to know more?
Answerit can help.

# 120 held for lynching 'witches'
# 19 held for lynching 'witches'
# Hacked to death for witchcraft
# 'Witches' face lynch mob wrath

Nairobi - Villagers in eastern Kenya have lynched seven elderly men accused of witchcraft over the past month, say police, in a spate of increasingly violent vigilantism against black magic in the country.

The suspects were burnt to death in Eastern Province's Meru district after they were linked to mysterious deaths of fellow villagers, according to areas police commander Tom Mutisya.

"They were old men of more than 60 years old and were lynched on various days over in the past month," he added.

In May, at least 11 mainly elderly women were lynched for engaging in witchcraft in western Kenya, a region popularly known as the "sorcery belt".

- AFP
exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2009/1/14 22:11 編輯

至少 120人 被捕,因為,::對 女巫 行私刑

[[[[[[[[[[ lynch = 私刑 ]]]]]]]]]

http://www.news24.com/News24/Africa/News/0,,2-11-1447_2330917,00.html

120 held for lynching 'witches'
29/05/2008 10:26  - (SA)  
Want to know more?
Answerit can help.

# 19 held for lynching 'witches'
# Mob burns 15 over witchcraft
# Kenyan looters fear black magic
# Hacked to death for witchcraft
# 5 sisters slain in grisly murder

Nairobi - At least 120 suspects were arrested in western Kenya for lynching 11 residents - mainly elderly women - that were accused of witchcraft by the mob, said a police official on Wednesday.

"The operation is very successful and will go on until all the suspects are arrested. They are being interrogated before they are taken to court to face a series of charges," Nyanza province police chief Antony Kibuchi said.

Many of them would face murder charges, which carried a mandatory death sentence, he added.

A mob tied up the eight women and three men last week and set them on fire [[[[[[[[[-被-燒-死-]]]]]]]]] in Nyakeo village about 300km west of the capital Nairobi. Many of the victims were between 70 and 90 years old.

- AFP
喂,個女巫唔係沙老大殺喎,何thank之有呀?
沙文 發表於 2009/1/14 06:25

o yes , sorry apology ThANK ye

+

all being corrected as following
|
|
|
v
v

:跪拜::跪拜::跪拜:

RE: 111歲 女巫 被謀殺

最後,版主呀,P仔這帖呢,其實又是事源於我貼錯Link而起
不如真是當我搞錯,整個刪掉吧。
Nomad 發表於 2009/1/14 19:12

o yes

o yes !!!

O
sorry too busy to remember to credit thee back ,

just 100.000% forgotten ,

just sorry again

please accept my sincere apology

:跪拜:
最後,版主呀,P仔這帖呢,其實又是事源於我貼錯Link而起
不如真是當我搞錯,整個刪掉吧。
Nomad 發表於 2009/1/14 19:12

o k ,

i have just rectified my posts
to include the grand acknowledgements
to attribute my great gratitude back to thee////u

http://exchristian.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=3150&extra=&page=1

:跪拜:
唔用照妖鏡,你又點睇到自己係妖呢!
..............依家知道煩哩!
Guest from 203.198.32.x 發表於 2009/1/14 17:07

兄台 口才 十分 了得,

兄 本 [/|土土]=[good] 人,奈何 ....
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個