返回列表 回覆 發帖

[轉載] 基督教素食觀

聖經·舊約·創世紀》(Genesis):

1:27 神就照著自己的形像造人,乃是照著他的形像造男造女。
[kjv] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

1:28 神就賜福給他們,又對他們說,要生養眾多,徧滿地面,治理這地。也要管理海里的魚,空中的鳥,和地上各樣行動的活物。
[kjv] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, andmultiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominionover the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over everyliving thing that moveth upon the earth.

1:29 神說,看哪,我將遍地上一切結種子的菜蔬和一切樹上所結有核的果子,全賜給你們作食物。
[kjv]And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, whichis upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is thefruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

1:30 至於地上的走獸和空中的飛鳥,並各樣爬在地上有生命的物,我將青草賜給它們作食物。事就這樣成了。
[kjv]And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and toevery thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I havegiven every green herb for meat: and it was so.

9:4 惟獨肉帶著血,那就是它的生命,你們不可喫。
[kjv] But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

《聖經·舊約·以賽亞書》(Isaiah):

1:11 耶和華說,你們所獻的許多祭物,與我何益呢。公綿羊的燔祭,和肥畜的脂油,我已經彀了。公牛的血,羊羔的血,公山羊的血,我都不喜悅。
[kjv]To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith theLORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fedbeasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or ofhe goats.

1:15 你們舉手禱告,我必遮眼不看。就是你們多多祈禱,我也不聽。你們的手都沾滿了血。
[kjv]And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you:yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full ofblood.

《聖經·舊約·利未記》(Leviticus):

11:41 凡地上的爬物是可憎的,都不可喫。
[kjv] And every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth shall be an abomination; it shall not be eaten.

11:42 凡用肚子行走的和用四足行走的,或是有許多足的,就是一切爬在地上的,你們都不可喫,因為是可憎的。
[kjv]Whatsoever goeth upon the belly, and whatsoever goeth upon all four, orwhatsoever hath more feet among all creeping things that creep upon theearth, them ye shall not eat; for they are an abomination.

11:43 你們不可因什麼爬物使自己成為可憎的,也不可因這些使自己不潔淨,以致染了污穢。
[kjv]Ye shall not make yourselves abominable with any creeping thing thatcreepeth, neither shall ye make yourselves unclean with them, that yeshould be defiled thereby.

基督教的素食觀 -- 《艾賽尼和平福音》(The Essene Gospel of Peace)節選

亞蘭文翻譯:艾德蒙德·波爾多·切克裏
中文翻譯:晨鶴

導言

《艾賽尼和平福音》發現於死海古卷,現存於梵蒂岡圖書館和皇家哈布斯堡王朝圖書館,被認為是耶穌基督的原始教義。書中包括有關戒殺、素食及天使的許多內容。所有這些內容都在公元325年第一次尼西亞公會議之後被從基督教教義中改變或完全刪除。該公會議由君士坦丁大帝召集,製定了強制性的統一信條(後經修訂為《尼西亞信經》)。在此過程中,許多基督教原始的靈性精髓被修改或完全刪除以服務於日漸式微的神聖羅馬帝國的世俗計劃。本文對於真誠追隨耶穌基督、想要回歸天堂的人來說,具有極為重要的意義。

正文(中英對照):

在一條溪流的河床旁,許多病人正在禁食,與神的天使一起祈禱已達七晝夜。他們得到了極大的獎賞,因為他們遵循耶穌的教導。七天過後,所有的痛苦都從他們身上消失了。當太陽從地平線昇起時,他們看見耶穌從山上向他們走來,頭上罩著初日的光芒。  

Andit was by the bed of a stream, many sick fasted and prayed with God'sangels for seven days and seven nights. And great was their reward,because they followed Jesus' words. And with the passing of the seventhday, all their pains left them. And when the sun rose over the earth'srim they saw Jesus coming towards them from the mountain, with thebrightness of the rising sun about his head.

「和平與你們同在。」

"Peace be with you."

他們默默不語,衹是俯在他的面前,觸碰他的衣邊,示意他們已經痊愈。  

Andthey said no word at all, but only cast themselves down before him, andtouched the hem of his garment in token of their healing.

「不要感激我,應該感激你們的地母,是她把她的醫病天使遣來的。去吧,罪已消失,你們也許再也不會得病了。讓醫病天使成為你們的保護者吧。」

"Givethanks not to me, but to your Earthly Mother, who sent you her healingangels. Go, and sin no more, that you may never again see disease. Andlet the healing angels become your guardians."

但他們回答他說:「無論我們去哪兒,夫子啊,您永恒生命的教導是什麼?我們必須回避的罪惡是什麼?怎樣我們才永不再生病?」

Butthey answered him: "Whither should we go, Master, for with you are thewords of eternal life? Tell us, what are the sins which we must shun,that we may nevermore see disease?"

耶穌回答說:「根據你們的信念。」他坐到他們中間說:  

Jesus answered: "Be it so according to your faith," and he sat down among them, saying:

"過去有人告訴他們,『榮耀你的天父和地母,遵守他們的誡命,你在大地上的日子就可以長久。』之後給予了這條誡命:『你們不可殺生,』因為是神把生命給予了一切,神已給予的,不要讓人奪走。我真實地告訴你們,大地的一切生命都來自同一位母親。因此,殺生的人,就是殺他的兄弟。地母將離開他,把她哺乳的乳房拔出。她的天使們將避開他,撒旦將進入他的身體。在他身體中,動物的肉將成為他自己的墳墓。

"Itwas said to them of old time, 'Honor thy Heavenly Father and thyEarthly Mother, and do their commandments, that thy days may be longupon the earth.' And next afterward was given this commandment, 'Thoushalt not kill,' for life is given to all by God, and that which Godhas given, let not man take away. For-I tell you truly, from one Motherproceeds all that lives upon the earth. Therefore, he who kills, killshis brother. And from him will the Earthly Mother turn away, and willpluck from him her quickening breasts. And he will be shunned by herangels, and Satan will have his dwelling in his body. And the flesh ofslain beasts in his body will become his own tomb.
我實在地告訴你們,殺生的人殺了他自己。喫被殺動物的肉,是在喫死亡之軀。因為在他的血液中,它們的每一滴血都會變成毒藥。它們的氣味使他的呼吸臭不可聞;它們的肉在他的肉中沸騰;它們的骨頭在他的骨頭中變成白堊;它們的腸子在他的腸子中腐爛;它們的眼睛在他的眼睛中變成翳障;它們的耳朵在他的耳朵中流膿。它們的死亡會變成他的死亡。衹有服務你們的天父,你們七年的債才能在七天中得到原諒。但是撒旦卻不會原諒你們,你必須向他付出一切。』以眼還眼,以牙還牙,以手還手,以腳還腳;以烙還烙, 以傷還傷;以命償命,以死償死。』罪惡的報酬是死亡。不要殺生。不要喫你的無辜獵物的肉,免得你們成為撒旦的奴僕。因為那是痛苦之路,導致死亡。遵循神的意志,祂的天使們會在生命之途上服務你們。因此,服從神的教導:「看哪, 我將遍地上一切結種子的菜蔬和一切樹上所結有核的果子, 全賜給你們作食物。至於地上的走獸和空中的飛鳥,並各樣爬在地上有生命的物,我將青草賜給它們作食物。世上一切會動的、活著的一切的奶是你們的食物,還有我給它們的青草。我把它們的奶給了你們。但使它們成長的肉和血,你們不能喫。流你們血的人,我必討他的罪,因為你們的血中有你們的靈魂;凡殺動物的,殺人的,我必討他的罪。因為我是主,是你的神,是強大、忌邪的神。恨我的,我必追討他的罪, 自父及子, 直到三、四代。愛我, 守我誡命的, 我必向他們發慈愛,直到千代。全心、全意、全力愛主,你的神:這是首要的和最大的誡命。」第二條這樣寫道:「愛人如己。」沒有哪個誡命比這些更重要。

For I tell you truly, he who kills, kills himself, and whoso eats the flesh of slain beasts, eats of the body of death.For in his blood every drop of their blood turns to poison; in hisbreath their breath to stink; in his flesh their flesh to boils; in hisbones their bones to chalk; in his bowels their bowels to decay; in hiseyes their eyes to scales; in his ears their ears to waxy issue. Andtheir death will become his death. For only in the service of yourHeavenly Father are your debts of seven years forgiven in seven clays.But Satan forgives you nothing and you must pay him for all. 'Eye foreye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot; burning forburning, wound for wound; life for life, death for death.' For thewages of sin is death. Kill not, neither eat the flesh of your innocentprey, lest you become the slaves of Satan. For that is the path ofsufferings, and it leads unto death. But do the will of God, that hisangels may serve you on the way of life. Obey, therefore, the words ofGod: 'Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is uponthe face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit ofa tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beastof the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to everything thatcreepeth upon th e earth, wherein there is breath of life, I give everygreen herb for meat. Also the milk of every thing that moveth andliveth upon earth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have Igiven unto them, so I give their milk unto you. But flesh, and theblood which quickens it, shall ye not eat. And, surely, your spurtingblood will I require, your blood wherein is your soul; I will requireall slain beasts, and the souls of all slain men. For I the Lord thyGod am a God strong and jealous, visiting the iniquity of the fathersupon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them thathate me; and showing mercy unto thousands -of them that love me, andkeep my commandments. Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, andwith all thy soul, and with all thy strength: this is the first andgreatest commandment.' And the second is like unto it: 'Love thyneighbor as thyself' There is none other commandment greater thanthese."

聽到這些話後,人們默默不語,衹有一人嚷道:「夫子,如果我看到一頭野獸在森林裏撕咬我的兄弟,我該怎麼做?我應該讓我的兄弟死去,還是應該殺死那頭野獸?如果這樣,我是不是違反了誡命?」

Andafter these words they all remained silent, save one, who called out:"What am I to do, Master, if I see a wild beast rend my brother in theforest? Shall I let my brother perish, or kill the wild beast? Shallnot I thus transgress the law?"

耶穌回答說:「以前是這麼對它們說的:『地上所有的走獸,海里所有的游魚,空中所有的飛禽都在你的控制之中。』我真實地告訴你們,地上所有動物,衹有人是神按照祂的形象造的。因此走獸是為人造的,不是人為走獸造的。因此,如果你為了保護你兄弟的生命而殺死了野獸,你沒有違法。我真實地告訴你們,人勝過走獸。但是如果走獸沒有攻擊行為而毫無原因地殺死走獸,或出於屠宰的貪欲,或為了它的肉,或為了它的皮,或為了它的牙,他就犯下了大罪,因為他自己變成了一頭野獸。他的命運將和野獸一樣。」

And Jesus answered: "It was saidto them of old time: "All beasts that move upon the earth, all the fishof the sea, and all the fowl of the air are given into thy power." Itell you truly, of all creatures living upon the earth, God createdonly man after his image. Wherefore beasts are for man, and not man forbeasts. You do not, therefore, transgress the law if you kill the wildbeast to save your brother's life. For I tell you truly, man is morethan the beast. But he who kills the beast without a cause, though thebeast attack him not, through lust for slaughter, or for its flesh, orfor its hide, or yet for its tusks, evil is the deed which he does, forhe is turned into a wild beast himself. Wherefore is his end also asthe end of the wild beasts."

接著另一個人說:「以色列最偉大的人摩西允許我們的祖先喫乾淨動物的肉,只禁止喫不乾淨動物的肉。你為什麼禁止我們喫所有動物的肉?哪個誡命來自神?摩西的,還是你的?」

Thenanother said: "Moses, the greatest in Israel, suffered our forefathersto eat the flesh of clean beasts, and forbade only the flesh of uncleanbeasts. Why, therefore, do you forbid us the flesh of all beasts? Whichlaw comes from God? That of Moses, or your law?"

耶穌回答說:「神通過摩西頒給你們的祖先十條誡命。你們的祖先說:『這些誡命太嚴格了。』他們無法遵守。摩西看到後,憐憫他的人民,使他的人民不致滅絕。於是他給了他們十的十倍條誡命。腳如錫安山一樣強壯的人,不需要拐杖;但羽翼顫抖的人,更加需要拐杖,這比沒有的好。摩西對神說:『我內心充滿悲哀,因為我的人民要迷失了。因為他們沒有知識,不能明白禰的誡命。他們象孩子一樣,不能明白父親的話。神啊,我給他們其它律法,雖然他們會受苦,但這樣他們不會毀滅。如果他們不能與禰同在,神啊,但不要讓他們反對禰;他們會維持下去,時機成熟時,他們就會接受禰的話,向他們展示禰的律法。』為了這個原因,摩西摔碎了兩塊寫著十誡的石板,另外給了他們十的十倍條誡命,代替原來的誡命。而從這十的十倍條的誡命中,文士和法利賽人又製訂了十的一百倍條誡命。他們給了你無法忍受的重擔,而他們自己卻不承擔。誡命越接近神,我們需要的就越少;它們越遠離神,我們需要的就越多。這就是為什麼文士和法利賽人的律法數不勝數。人子的律法有七部,天使的有三部,而神的衹有一部。

And Jesus answered: "Godgave, by Moses, ten commandments to your forefathers. 'Thesecommandments are hard,' said your forefathers, and they could not keepthem. When Moses saw this, he had compassion on his people, and wouldnot that they perish. And then he gave them ten times ten commandments.For he whose feet are strong as the mountain of Zion, needs nocrutches; but he whose limbs do shake, gets further having crutches,than without them. And Moses said to the Lord: 'My heart is filled withsorrow, for my people will be lost. For they are without knowledge, andare not able to understand thy commandments. They are as littlechildren who cannot yet understand their father's words. Suffer, Lord,that I give them other laws, that they may not perish. if they may notbe with thee, Lord, let them not be against thee; that they may sustainthemselves, and when the time has come, and they are ripe for thywords, reveal to hem thy laws.' For that did Moses break the twotablets of s tone whereon were written the ten commandments, and hegave them ten times ten in their stead. And of these ten times ten theScribes and Pharisees have made a hundred times ten commandments. Andthey have laid unbearable burdens on your shoulders, that theythemselves do not carry. For the more nigh are the commandments to God,the less do we need; and the farther they are from God, then the moredo we need. Wherefore are the laws of the Pharisees and Scribesinnumerable; the laws of the Son of Man seven; of the angels three; andof God one.
「因此,我只教導你們那些你們能夠明白的律法,你們能夠成為人,遵守人子的七部律法。然後,天父的未識天使會把他們的律法顯示給你們,神的聖靈也許會突然降臨於你們,引你們到他的律法。」

"Therefore,I teach you only those laws which you can understand, that you maybecome men, and follow the seven laws of the Son of Man. Then will theunknown angels of the Heavenly Father also reveal their laws to you,that God's holy spirit may descend upon you, and lead you to his law."

所有人都為他的智慧而感到驚詫,問他:「繼續,夫子,把所有我們能接受的律法都教給我們。」

And all were astonished at his wisdom, and asked him: "Continue, Master, and teach us all the laws which we can receive."

耶穌繼續說:「神授誡給你們的祖先:『你們不應殺生。』但是他們鐵石心腸,還是殺生。於是,摩西希望,至少他們不應該殺人,他容忍他們屠宰動物。然而,你們祖先的心腸更加冷硬,人獸齊殺。但我確實說過:既勿殺人,亦勿殺獸,亦不要為了食物進你們的口而殺生。因為如果你們喫活的食物,你們也會加快成為同樣的食物。如果你們屠殺你們的食物,死的食物也會殺死你們。因為生命來自生命,死亡總是導致死亡。因為一切殺死你們的食物的,也會殺死你們的身體。一切殺死你們身體的,也會殺死你們的靈魂。你們的身體就會變成你們的食物,你們的靈就會變成你們的意念。因此,不要喫燒死、凍死、淹死之物,因為被燒的、被凍的、腐爛的食物同樣會使你們的身體被燒、被凍和腐爛。不要象愚蠢的農夫那樣,用煮熟的、冷凍的和腐爛的種子在地裏播種。秋天來到時,地裏顆粒無收。他痛不欲生。要象另外一個農夫那樣,在地裏播下活的種子,地裏結出活的麥穗,比他種下的種子多百倍。我真實地告訴你們,只憑藉生命之火而活,不要用死亡之火準備你們的食物,它會殺死你們的食物,你們的身體和你們的靈魂。」

And Jesus continued:"God commanded your forefathers: 'Thou shalt not kill.' But their heartwas hardened and they killed. Then Moses desired that at least theyshould not kill men, and he suffered them to kill beasts. And then theheart of your forefathers was hardened yet more, and they killed menand beasts likewise. But I do say to you: Kill neither men, nor beasts,nor yet the food which goes into your mouth. For if you eat livingfood, the same will quicken you, but if you kill your food, the deadfood will kill you also. For life comes only from life, and from deathcomes always death. For everything which kills your foods, kills yourbodies also. And everything which kills your bodies kills your soulsalso. And your bodies become what your foods are, even as your spirits, likewise, become what your thoughts are.Therefore, eat not anything which fire, or frost, or water hasdestroyed. For burned, frozen and rotted foods will burn, freeze androt your body also. Be not like the foolish husbandman who sowed in hisground cooked, and frozen, and rotten seeds. And the autumn came, andhis fields bore nothing. And great was his distress. But be like thathusbandman who sowed in his field living seed, and whose field boreliving ears of wheat, paying a hundredfold for the seeds which heplanted. For I tell you truly, live only by the fire of life, andprepare not your foods with the fire of death, which kills your foods,your bodies and your souls also."

「夫子,生命之火在哪兒?」有人問。

"Master, where is the fire of life?" asked some of them.

「在你們的裏面,在你們的血裏,在你們的身體裏。」

"In you, in your blood, and in your bodies."

「死亡之火呢?」另外的人問。

"And the fire of death?" asked others.

「是在你們體外燃燒的火,比你們的血還要熱。你們用那死亡之火在家中、在地裏燒飯。我真實地告訴你們,它與毀滅你們食物和身體的火是同一種火,甚至象毀壞你們思想的怨恨之火一樣,毀壞你們的靈。因為你們的身體正是你們所喫的,你們的靈正是你們所意念的。因此,不要喫比生命之火還要強的火所殺死的食物。因此,預備和食用所有樹上的果,所有地裏的草,所有動物的奶,這些都適合食用。因為所有這些都是由生命之火所養育和成熟的。所有都是我們地母的天使們的禮物。凡是死亡之火所燒出味道的都不要食用,因為那是撒旦所為。」

"It is the fire whichblazes outside your body, which is hotter than your blood. With thatfire of death you cook your foods in your homes and in your fields. Itell you truly, it is the same fire which destroys your foods and yourbodies, even as the fire of malice, which ravages your thoughts,ravages your spirits. For your body is that which you eat, and yourspirit is that which you think. Eat nothing, therefore, which astronger fire than the fire of life has killed. Wherefore, prepare andeat all fruits of trees, and all grasses of the fields, and afl milk ofbeasts good for eating. For all these are fed and ripened by the fireof life; all are the gift of the angels of our Earthly Mother. But eatnothing to which only the fire of death gives savor, for such is ofSatan."

「因此始終喫來自神的桌子上的食物:樹的果實,田地裏的穀物和草,動物的奶,以及蜂蜜。一切這些之外的都來自撒旦,引至罪惡之路,直到生病、死亡。但你們從神的豐盛的桌子上喫的食物給予你們的身體以力量和年輕,你們永不會得病,因為瑪土撒拉因食用了神的桌子上的食物而長壽。我真實地告訴你們,如果你們如他一般生活,生命之神就會讓你們象他那般長壽。

"So eat always from thetable of God: the fruits of the trees, the grain and grasses of thefield, the milk of beasts, and the honey of bees. For everything beyondthese is of Satan, and leads by the way of sins and of diseases untodeath. But the foods which you eat from the abundant table of God givestrength and youth to your body, and you will never see diseases Forthe table of God fed Methuselah of old, and I tell you truly, if youlive even as he lived, then will the God of the living give you alsolong life upon the earth as was his.

「我真實地告訴你們,生命之神比大地上任何富人都要富,他桌子上的食物比大地上所有富人餐桌上最豐富的食物還要豐富。因此,你們一生都應該在我們的地母的桌上喫飯,你們永不會缺少食物。當你們在她的桌上喫飯時,喫光全部,就像在地母桌子上發現的一樣。不要煮,也不要把所有的東西混在一起,免得你們的腸胃成為冒氣的沼澤。我真實地告訴你們,神討厭看到這個。

"For I tell you truly,the God of the living is richer than all the rich of the earth, and hisabundant table is richer than the richest table of feasting of all therich upon the earth. Eat, therefore, all your life at the table of ourEarthly Mother, and you will never see want. And when you eat at hertable, eat all things even as they are found on the table of theEarthly Mother. Cook not, neither mix all things one with another, lestyour bowels become as steaming bogs. For I tell you truly, this isabominable in the eyes of the Lord.

「因此,小心不要讓所有的討厭之物污染了你們身體的廟宇。兩三種食物足矣,你們可以經常在我們的地母桌上發現。不要想著把你周邊的東西都狼吞虎咽掉。我真實地告訴你們,如果你把所有的食物都混著喫進肚子裏,你們身體中的平靜就會停止,無止境的戰爭就會在你的身體裏開仗。如同分裂的家庭和王國攻擊自己,毀滅自己。因為你們的神是和平之神,從不幫助分裂。不要違背自己而惹神憤怒,免得他把你們從他桌旁趕走,免得你們被迫去撒旦的桌子旁,那裏罪惡之火,疾病之火和死亡之火將使你們的身體墮落。」

"Take heed, therefore, and defilenot with all kinds of abominations the temple of your bodies. Becontent with two or three sorts of food, which you will find alwaysupon the table of our Earthly Mother. And desire not to devour allthings which you see around you. For I tell you truly, if you mixtogether all sorts of food in your body, then the peace of your bodywill cease, and endless war will rage in you. And it will be blottedout even as homes and kingdoms divided against themselves work theirown destruction. For your God is the God of peace, and does never helpdivision. Arouse not, therefore, against you the wrath of God, lest hedrive you from his table, and lest you be compelled to go to the tableof Satan, where the fire of sins, diseases, and death will corrupt yourbody.

英文全文:
http://www.thenazareneway.com/essene_gospel_of_peace_book1.htm

素食基督徒網站 --- Christian Vegetarian Association: http://www.all-creatures.org/cva/

「 但凡有生命帶血的食物,你們不可吃。我一定會追討害你們生命的血債;向一切野獸追討,也向人追討;向每一個人我將追討他兄弟的靈魂。」(創世紀第九章第4 、5 節)

“你們所獻的許多祭物與我何益呢?供綿羊的幡祭和肥膏的油脂,我已經夠了。公牛的血,羊羔的血,公山羊的血,我都不喜悅。你們舉手禱告,我必遮眼不看;就是你們多多地祈禱,我也不聽,你們的手都沾滿了殺人的血。”(以賽亞書1:11、15)

「(耶和華對摩西亞倫說)凡地上的動物,是可憎的,都不可吃。凡用肚子行走的,和用四足行走的,或是許多足的,就是一切爬在地上的,你們都不可吃,因為是可憎的,也不可因這些使自己不潔淨,以致染了污穢。」(利未記第11章41、42節)

衷心希望所有信耶穌的人拿出良心,虛心接受《聖經》指引,早日戒殺茹素,尤其神父、牧師及高學歷的人應起帶頭作用, 保障自己的健康, 珍惜子孫後人的將來, 守護美好的自然環境, 由素食做起.

http://forum.vegsochk.org/viewtopic.php?t=11163
请问  :基督教,多不多人素食?谢谢

利益申报:我是素食主义者

「因此,我只教導你們那些你們能夠明白的律法,你們能夠成為人,遵守人子的七部律法。然後,天父的未識天使會把他們的律法顯示給你們,神的聖靈也許會突然降臨於你們,引你們到他的律法。」

"Therefore,I tea ...
淚兒 發表於 2009/11/15 18:14
exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
realChristianities.com雪龙坛
衷心希望所有信耶穌的人拿出良心,虛心接受《聖經》指引,早日戒殺茹素,尤其神父、牧師及高學歷的人應起帶頭作用, 保障自己的健康, 珍惜子孫後人的將來, 守護美好的自然環境, 由素食做起.
淚兒 發表於 2009/11/15 18:14

谢谢 你 推广 基督教 应该 戒殺 茹素 此概念

THANKING AGAIN

exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
realChristianities.com雪龙坛
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個