返回列表 回覆 發帖

Why God can't be found?

The gospels were already out there when the bible was canonized.
The church did not write the bible.   beebeechan

但係教會都一定會搵一d  favour 佢地既譯本. 可能正如另一個 thread 講聖經內根本無 church. 所以你都可以創教的. ... 而事實上都有很多人咁做..   

--

Bible's reporters (which they CLAIM to have many without proof) are known to be biased, have a vest interest (and they admit it), and they are uneducated in today's standard.

i agree
猶太-基督-伊斯蘭宗教群的神論最大的問題不在有神論,而是在於相信神有人格。
--> 我認為沒有什麼分別, 你說有神既話你就一定會問,什麼是神. 但如果神不是有人格,那會有什麼格 ?  A教信a神.b教信b神.  a神/神都係人'造'出黎的.  如果佢地唔相遇,佢地會一直信.   
我認為信神係一種需要黎.  你信基督教既神因為佢唔多唔少都滿足左你既需要.  但信哂你又會有問題(係問題,唔係難題, you will have question but not problem, 要分清楚) 例如..如何神造萬物.. 為什麼又造到我本身唔信呢.又造到咁多人唔開心呢..    其實所有問題都係黎自你既需要.

無論咩教. 你都要跟神互動..  那你真的解決了你的難題? 還是只是回答問題? 係唔係100%??? 我相信就係 a,b,c,d 教都唔可能100% 回答. 定其實只係你想要一個伴.一個想像的伴.  如果係, 無問題的. 認了便是.

不要講咩有神但係神應該唔一定有人格. 神係人造的.  因為你自己無力.無肋,孤獨,你就想像一個神. 加埋一地俾你既想像.  不過你唔可以認. 因為你認係想像, 就唔會再信. 會好矛盾. 呢個係你自己醒唔醒既問題.  

最後你會知, a,b,c,d,e.. 神.. (eason D 歌幾好聽的.) 都只係幫到你少少..   所以你認為沒有神了.

God is simply not a solution.
God is simply doesn't not exist, although you can create one yourself. Its ok.

人要誠實,信神係一種需要.   經上既文字只係文字吧了.
嘻嘻!我在自由版的簽名這樣寫:我的一生是一個追尋真理的旅程。追尋,便不限於有神論世界觀。我樂意被稱為「基督徒」;我樂意被稱為「非基督徒」。
-->  正.. 咁先叫自由.

our topic is "why God can't be found?", I guess the christians have been expecting too much from the God which is far beyond he is willing to do.  That's why he does not want to be found, there are so many requests from the Christians, how can he satisfy you all???  In essence, there is no god, you are on your own.

--> 對呀..  they thought that it is the solution to all their problems.
but i guess this is only 心理上的手淫.  跟了解真愛,了解真正既愛 還有很大的距離...
Maybe it exist, maybe it does not.  However, it is never in a state of "I do not know".  I do not know is neither saying that it exists, or it does not.

I do not know is only avoiding the question instead of answering the question.
===================================

你可以用很多例子去講..無論你知唔知.呢度都會有一個事實係度就係神.. 一係存在..一係唔存在...

但.我想講你知. 真理.. 係包含事實的兩個對立面的..   實物..可以係實的.. 有界的.  但亦有很多非實物存在的..  如果唔係實物..咁你點睇? 點聽.?點知?  我話感覺到神... 而你又感覺唔到..咁即係存在定唔存在?  真理就係對我黎講有..對你黎講無...

頭腦總係覺得問問題係一定有答案的.. but i want't to ask.. who said that whatever question will get an answer ??    God is something cannot be defined. if it cannot be defined.. how can you say it is exist or it doesn't not exist ???  use logic to prove or disapprove is useless.

minds and logics can server either side, either approve or disapprove.. so it actually doesn't tell you anything.

you simply going a wrong way to find god.  use a scientific simply cannot find god.

god is simply the whole of existence , is everything you see and not see.. it just include everything existence.  
if you can feel you are part of the existence, then you can feel god. you can feel 神性.

if you try to prove in a scientific way , sorry, you can't do that. because scientific thinking, the thinking of analysis and disbelieve is just one small part of existence.
本帖最後由 kwongyauleung 於 2010/7/10 19:50 編輯

Very nice video but it is about health and scientific medicine. people feel alternative medicine might be useful and can solve their problem and pain. 有d人覺得某d方法有效.但係有無科學根據的.

==
If you feel something exist, and yet there is no way you can demonstrate to anyone that it does, is it not an delusion?  Or rather, how do YOU differetiate your experience from a delusion?
How do you differentiate wishful thinking from reality?  How do you differentiate the TV set with little green man and the TV set that the engineer designed?
How do you decide if you buy the TV set or not?

--> 其實係唔可以的. 我認為宗教性/神性,係好個人既體驗. 所以其實我唔可以話你知的. 因為我唔係傳教. 你有就有,無就無.  

If you cannot define God, how is it different from ADFR, or grable --> 對. 你可以咁講的.. 你無體驗,就係無.  某人信主,因為上次佢求主俾佢合格,最後佢合格左, 咁佢就信了. 呢個係佢既體驗,佢覺得好神奇, 但其他人說無根據.  但他信了. 因為佢太想合格了.. 佢之前一晚有祈禱. 佢覺得係神聽了佢的話. ..  你如何講科學也沒有用.   

我唔係話佢既經驗係假, 亦唔係話神係真係聽到佢講.  

因為神本身係無定義的.. 應該話無統一定義, 例如"即食面"呢樣野有統一定義 但神就有很多... 例如...   有求必應, 全能萬能,造物者,.. 審判者..  

你看..只是各取所需吧...   

my definition of god is "whole of existence". 對於我就係. 但係對於你可能唔係的.

你要看清有兩個方向... 其中一個,就係分辨, 用懷疑做論點做起點.  呢個就係科學.   以唔信開始先.
而另一個,就係合一,整合. 就係宗教性/神性既方向.

在科學既方向,你所有野都要先懷疑. 有論據,再求證找真相.

但另一方向. 係信任.  所以宗教都係要你信左先.  咩教你都係要信左先.就會知道佢地所講既野係唔係真.  arm 唔 arm 你.  
有很多野無一定解釋的.. 都很個人需要的.. 宗教如是, 找伴侶如事.  用科學係解釋唔到的.
Ofcourse, if you "define" away science and logic, you can always have invisible pink unicorn.  Any talk will be futile and I bet you do not live your live by your words.
================
如果你堅持要用 logic and scientific way to talk.. 咁就會變成無了期既哲學推論.  

哲學左幾十年..都係...

無結論
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個