返回列表 回覆 發帖

我們不應侍奉兩個主

本帖最後由 dye 於 2010/7/13 03:07 編輯

"只因神是完美的愛, 而愛是不嫉妒."

Exodus 20:
1 And God spoke all these words:
4 "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,
6 but showing love to a thousand {generations} of those who love me and keep my commandments.

出 埃 及 記 20
1   神 吩 咐 這 一 切 的 話 說 :
3 除 了 我 以 外 , 你 不 可 有 別 的 神 。  4 不 可 為 自 己 雕 刻 偶 像 , 也 不 可 做 甚 麼 形 像 彷 彿 上 天 、 下 地 , 和 地 底 下 、 水 中 的 百 物 。
5 不 可 跪 拜 那 些 像 , 也 不 可 事 奉 他 , 因 為 我 耶 和 華 ─ 你 的   神 是 忌 邪 的   神 。 恨 我 的 , 我 必 追 討 他 的 罪 , 自 父 及 子 , 直 到 三 四 代 ;

---------------
Get a grip to the nature of your god.

---------------
In particular, read in context.  The "brother" refered to in your passage reder only to church members.  See how John recommended the treatment for others
2 John 1
7Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.
8Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully.
9Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.
10If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take him into your house or welcome him.
11Anyone who welcomes him shares in his wicked work.
「我們不應侍奉兩個主」

「我們不應侍奉超過一個主」

是否忘了零個?半個(半仙?)?
If you wish to run 2 operating systems on the same computer at the same time, try vmware, or Virtual PC.  

If that doe snot fit your need, you can always get to the ground level and make it possible.
The major problem is:

In typical situation, you would install the latest operating system on your computer.

If you insist on installing an operating system that is a few thousand years old with no updates, does it not tell you something about the capability of the user and the computer itself?

I would assume that BBChan is still using MS-DOS at home?
回復 45# Dalvm

In that case, you are surely not refering to the god in bible.  (See post 2)
回復 48# beebeechan

Not conclusive, but an atheist once said,

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.  ~Mark Twain
本帖最後由 dye 於 2010/7/16 10:56 編輯

回復 69# 出位基督徒

因為有人用不當比喻
----------

有冇BUGS,就請你看看聖經。(見POST 2)
"只因神是完美的愛, 而愛是不嫉妒."

出 埃 及 記 20
1   神 吩 咐 這 一 切 的 話 說 :
3 除 了 我 以 外 , 你 不 可 有 別 的 神 。  4 不 可 為 自 己 雕 刻 偶 像 , 也 不 可 做 甚 麼 形 像 彷 彿 上 天 、 下 地 , 和 地 底 下 、 水 中 的 百 物 。
5 不 可 跪 拜 那 些 像 , 也 不 可 事 奉 他 , 因 為 我 耶 和 華 ─ 你 的   神 是 忌 邪 的   神 。 恨 我 的 , 我 必 追 討 他 的 罪 , 自 父 及 子 , 直 到 三 四 代 ;

-------------
見到未?
睇唔到?定視而不見?
耶和華自稱是嫉妒之神!(AND PROUD OF IT)
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個