返回列表 回覆 發帖

★★★ 身為基督徒,齊齊杯葛萬聖節 ★★★

所以我今年就扮2010年最惡嘩鬼:BP漏油工程師...
Where do you think the "sweetness" comes from?

And suddenly we are not worried about the health iss ...
dye 發表於 2010/10/18 13:56

Actually, no. Basically, given an adequate amount of exercise and teeth brushing, sugar does not pose a health risk.
本帖最後由 Nomad 於 2010/10/18 15:02 編輯

One thing however, is that it does strike me as outdated as some Evangelicals STILL believes that people are really out for the candy and Halloween is STILL necessary about dressing up as "scary things" - zombies, vampires, whatsoever they are. As for most parts of the world, including HK for a while, people does all sorts of things from "real" Halloween characters to Animation cosplays to just, fancy clothes that possibly shows their body shape (particularly for girls) or the like.

Even "traditional" Halloween characters, it's like, how "dark" or how "spiritual" are they? To say the least, I never knew any historical portrait of a witch with mini-skirts and short sleeve shirts - That said, I did played Gandolf one year here in Madison when I was a grader for the Math classes, and except the "YOU CANNOT PASS" sign I carried, he has a pretty "realistic" wizard look...
Then I think you've never been into a real Halloween Costume party...

By far THE MOST THRILLING Character of Madison, WI each year in my opinion, is MASTER CHEF from HALO. Take that.
> But no, I have not seen mini skirt and the like until I am in HK.  I don't know, perhaps because it is quite cold in Canada?

From HK to Madison, which is just that little inch from CANADA, I see a horrifying amount of girls wearing all kinds of mini-skirt character, like, leather gothic freaks .. to say the least...
Well but then you DID see a lot other things in HK right? (Ok I hadn't seen Halloween in HK for like, 10 years...)
Well honestly I don't necessarily like Bar Crawling either
but then, for Madison walking down the street and seeing crazy costume itself is fun enough...
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個