返回列表 回覆 發帖

洛梅.德.拉斯.卡薩斯《西印度毀滅述略》有感

係太陽神教子民辦唔到
三教童 發表於 2010/11/23 22:50

OK, then this Sun God is not ALMIGHTY god.
本帖最後由 三教童 於 2010/11/23 23:08 編輯
OK, then this Sun God is not ALMIGHTY god.
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/23 22:55

太陽神不必他的宗教千秋萬代﹐而令其信徒繼續受基督教迫害
被迫害而死的太陽神教的子民正在天堂享福
基督教徒死後將由太陽神親自審判﹐判其罪行
本帖最後由 beebeechan 於 2010/11/23 23:23 編輯

那我不反對你去拜太陽神既
不過....唔使預我.

係啵....你知拜太陽神要做甚麼未架??
得把口講架咋?
人為太陽神設宗教是自發自願﹐以示自己虔誠
儀式都是人類自己的表示
什麼民族都可以有太陽神教

沒有太陽神教﹐太陽神依然存在
被迫害而死的太陽神教的子民正在天堂享福
基督教徒死後將由太陽神親自審判﹐判其罪行
善有善報﹐惡有惡報

就如人在世上﹐避不開太陽神的神能
天天都要面對祂
不由得你說預不預你
指責中國人好去信一種由西方傳入的宗教便是背棄民族,
"a person who believes and ready to insult other ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/23 22:46

Wrong - it is not because the religion itself comes from Europe (which is the reason Christians like to claim) but because the religion was spread everywhere in the world, including China, with the original intention to promote a racist idea FOR the white people, AGAINST whichever people they spread the religion into. And for you? What's more is you simply go around defending whatever racist claim or actions in the course of the missions - just because they're Christians.

Of course, even so clearly written in the original word you quote you won't read - but then again, that's what you are -  a racist accusing everyone of racism.
本帖最後由 三教童 於 2010/11/24 00:48 編輯

del...........................
but because the religion was spread everywhere in the world, including China, with the original intention to promote a racist idea FOR the white people, AGAINST whichever people they spread the religion into.

Nomad 發表於 2010/11/24 00:10

In what ways Christianity spread racism FOR the white against the people?
Don't ever think that your bullshit would be the final say and a conclusive statement.
In what ways Christianity spread racism FOR the white against the people?
Don't ever think that yo ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/24 00:54

As much as some Kong Girl Catholic just said something like "when this guy cannot defend his own point of view, he swears" just a few threads ago, when she is out of things to throw at people, guess what she does?

I really not any longer see the point of sparing knowledge for this kind of people - well, sparing knowledge for any random kong girls from the Catholic church is a waste to begin with...
本帖最後由 beebeechan 於 2010/11/24 02:06 編輯
I really not any longer see the point of sparing knowledge for this kind of people - well, sparing knowledge for any random kong girls from the Catholic church is a waste to begin with..

Nomad 發表於 2010/11/24 01:45

then why are you still here?
then why are you still here?
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/24 02:03

Look at the web address again: This is a forum for ex-Christians and I just keep my friends here informed with whatever I found interesting. As the for the rest that I spare you? Charity.

As for your good - if you just gonna keep crying like a baby, you might as well dive back to your closet.
本帖最後由 beebeechan 於 2010/11/24 02:57 編輯
As for your good - if you just gonna keep crying like a baby, you might as well dive back to your closet.

Nomad 發表於 2010/11/24 02:39

Do you need me to 'cry like a baby' so that you can look a bit stronger in front of me?
Prove to me, you are strong with your arguments, not with these bullshits.
Do you need me to 'cry like a baby' so that you can look a bit stronger in front of me?
Prove to m ...
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/24 02:54

For the entire thread up to now, you demonstrated that you can't read, won't read, and when you can or do you simply outright pretend things hadn't been discussed every single occasion - why should anyone bother to spare you anything?

Maybe I really should just say, "Yeah, just keep crying."
For the entire thread up to now, you demonstrated that you can't read, won't read, and when you ca ...
Nomad 發表於 2010/11/24 03:05

Hey....do you need a closet?
本帖最後由 Nomad 於 2010/11/24 08:13 編輯

How funny it is when it is the person who posted this picture crying about not able to read English and a Chinese *shouldn't* need to be fluent in the language.

As for closets, WalMart should have them on sale this Friday, want me to grab you one?

As a reward for you crying for being an underdog like an underdog:

Unlike some dishonest people, this one doesn't even need to add a word to the original passage.

Jealous follower of a jealous god indeed. Keep trying, I'll watch your crying show while working.
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?新建帳戶
As this me, this...

... is more like it.
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?新建帳戶
How funny it is when it is the person who posted this picture crying about not able to read English  ...
Nomad 發表於 2010/11/24 07:02

Go back to your corner, my boy!
本帖最後由 beebeechan 於 2010/11/24 09:15 編輯
As this me, this...

... is more like it.
Nomad 發表於 2010/11/24 08:19

幾十萬?
濕濕碎

陰司紙成億成億咁拿去燒架
本帖最後由 Nomad 於 2010/11/24 09:19 編輯
Go back to your corner, my boy!
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/24 09:07

*applause for the performance*

Yeah, keep crying, if that even helps.
That is after you've shown how much of a hypocrisy you are after you have done everything you have accused of everyone (and anyone) on this forum - with the exception of not being a Christian. But then, well, that's really all you care and all you are anyway. Oops...
本帖最後由 beebeechan 於 2010/11/24 09:22 編輯
*applause for the performance*
That is after you've shown how much of a hypocrisy you are after you have done everything you have accused of everyone (and anyone) on this forum.

Nomad 發表於 2010/11/24 09:17

Nope...
I am finger-pointing at you, in particular.

I am not here to please you anyway.
Nope...
I am finger-pointing at you, in particular.

I am not here to please you anyway.
beebeechan 發表於 2010/11/24 09:19

And then you really forgot you have four fingers pointing at yourself.

Well, seeing ignorant Catholic Kong Girl losing her temper swearing like a random homeless on the street? Whether it is the Kong Girl's intention or not, it's absolutely a form of entertainment.

Just like a drama queen...
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個