返回列表 回覆 發帖

[轉載] Dear truly of God的電郵

You are reading from Mrs. Martha Brown. I am divinely touched to offer my fortune to less privilege through your conduct. I am talking of my inheritance from my late husband Smith Brown which I have projected for charity (building orphanage homes, schools, helping widows, disabled, war victims etc) around us. I contacted you by the special grace of God and by this means because I can not speak to you on telephone regarding my illness.

I am childless widow suffering from an oesophageal cancer for long now. I have undergone series of cancer treatments but no avail. Recently my doctor declared that I will not last forth coming month. By the special grace of God I am making this offer ($8,500,000.000) with love of God to save our souls in various part of the world. Please understand that you are to work for God not human however my days are numbered and I would not continue. In as much as my illness treating to take away my life, I have declared 30% of the total money for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to the charity project as my last wish.

Indicating the disposal of your interest and conviction of your faith in this project, I will mail you back with the address of my bank (Banco Santander Bank) in London for proper contact. I am still in the hospital bed and it has deprived me the opportunity of meeting you in person for further discussion. However, your presence might be needed in the bank to change some related documents and proper receiving and signing of the money into your bank account for my last wish project.

I hope to hear from you soon. Pray for me because all my hope to survive is in the hand of God the author and finisher of life.

God bless you abundantly,
Mrs. Brown.
bemartha@w.cn
中文唔該,小弟英文一般
最重要係睇英文會訓覺
路人甲
喔...原來此電郵是搭錯線的, 謝謝!
好像是騙錢電郵呢?還是用來洗黑錢的?
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
翻譯吖...唔該!
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題