Don't know where God is but the Devil is in the details
此網無人,此網真係無人!
只要例子?
Down syndrome
原帖由 沙文 於 2008-3-18 16:12 發表
此網無人,此網真係無人!

好鬼煩呀你:

"In September 1997, I allowed an Australian film crew into my house in Oxford without realising that their purpose was creationist propaganda. In the course of a suspiciously amateurish interview, they issued a truculent challenge to me to "give an example of a genetic mutation or an evolutionary process which can be seen to increase the information in the genome." It is the kind of question only a creationist would ask in that way, and it was at this point I tumbled to the fact that I had been duped into granting an interview to creationists - a thing I normally don't do, for good reasons. In my anger I refused to discuss the question further, and told them to stop the camera. However, I eventually withdrew my peremptory termination of the interview as a whole. This was solely because they pleaded with me that they had come all the way from Australia specifically in order to interview me. Even if this was a considerable exaggeration, it seemed, on reflection, ungenerous to tear up the legal release form and throw them out. I therefore relented."

http://www.skeptics.com.au/articles/dawkins.htm

李察在論壇的親自表白:
" Some of our regulars may be aware of the Australian hoax film in which I am shown apparently flummoxed and unable to answer a question about 'information content' increasing in evolution. Somebody has just pointed me to a new version of the clip on YouTube
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaKryi3605g&NR=1 ), which is interestingly different from the published version.

A full account of the hoax is given by Barry Williams, in the (Australian) Skeptic. I don't have the reference with me (I'm in Miami Airport, on my way to Galapagos) but it is given in the chapter of A Devil's Chaplain, called The Information Challenge. Briefly, the long pause occurred when I tumbled to the fact that the film-makers were creationists, and I had been tricked into allowing them an interview. I was trying to decide how to handle the difficult diplomatic situation. Should I throw them out immediately? Should I answer the question? Should I stop the interview and discuss their dishonesty with them before deciding whether to allow the interview to continue? I eventually took the third option. It later turned out that they used the long pause to make it look as though I was unable to answer the question. At the end of the long pause, they cut to a scene of me talking about something completely different (presumably the answer to another question which was cut), to make it look as though I was evading the question by changing the subject.

In the original film, 'From a Frog to a Prince', the 'information content' question is put to me by a MAN. We see him in a bare room, very obviously not the well-furnished room in which I am shown (not) answering the question. The new version on YouTube is different in at least two respects. First, the question is put to me by a WOMAN (we don't see her). And while she is speaking I am obviously not listening to anybody asking questions (I would be looking straight at the questioner if so) but I am clearly lost in thought, the same long train of thought that persists for a long time after the question ends (intended to look embarrassingly long, as if I am incapable of answering the question).

There is another difference. In this new version of the film, I ask them to stop the camera (and this really happened, for the reason given above). Then there is the cut to me answering the completely different question, as if trying to change the subject. In the original film, my request to stop the camera is missing.

I've got to go and board the plane, but it might be quite interesting for somebody to post both versions of the film together on our website, so they can be compared directly.

Must rush
Richard"

http://richarddawkins.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14255&start=0

About This Video
Added: April 04, 2007
**MUST READ!! http://www.CreationOnTheWeb.com/choke

And for a true timeline of events on the actual day of filming, see here (VERY INTERESTING READING):
http://www.tccsa.tc/video/timeline.pdf
and for further reading still (it's somewhat technical and long, but underlines that the question cannot be answered in a way that supports evolutionary notions):
http://www.trueorigin.org/dawkinfo.asp

Richard Dawkins is dumbfounded after being asked to "give an example of a genetic mutation or an evolutionary process which can be seen to increase the information in the genome" - quite a reasonable question that one would expect Oxford University's Professor for the Public Understanding of Science - so adamant in his belief in evolution - could and would provide an answer for.

He then responds but DOES NOT answer the question that was asked of him. Why? Because he has no idea when it comes to processes that add information to the genome - the very premise of what he proclaims!! His writings claiming that he was not stumped are a desperate endeavour to cover his cowardly tracks (and on a further note, his writings don't cover any of these "information adding" processes either).

Check out the URL on the video (or above) for THE REAL EXPLANATION OF EVENTS!! And for even more insight into Dawkins' lack of enthusiasm to be interviewed by creationists, check out the belowmentioned CD. Dawkins was put to shame in a debate against creationists in 1986 at Oxford University and was left so speechless and defeated that he decided never to grant creationists with publicity time again - this policy was adopted not because he simply does not want to grant creationists with the publicity as he so cowardly insists, but because he is terrified his reputation will be tainted by his inability to front up to creationist arguments head-on (as this YOUTUBE video proves). The CD is available from the following link: http://www.creationontheweb.com/Oxford

Don't be as "ignorant" as creationists allegedly are - delve a little deeper and you will be surprised at what you'll find.

NB: The reasons for posting this video is not to disprove evolution or to prove creation - but merely to show that this man who is at the forefront of the modern-day evolutionist movement does not have an answer for the most fundamental question to what he proclaims. There are actually three processes [at the time of writing] that scientists know of that add information to the genome - none of which Dawkins covers in any of his responses - websites, books or otherwise.
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
原帖由 抽刀斷水 於 2008-3-18 09:12 發表
好鬼煩呀你:
又係您自己話,有唔識嘢嘅網友,該悉心指導,支持離教者,做咩咁樣鬧人喎?
現反其道而行,究竟此處係離教者之家定入教者之家?
您留言話暫時唔答,係因為同Professor一樣,被偷襲,要考慮下點樣應付都得啫................
原帖由 沙文 於 2008-3-19 04:18 發表
又係您自己話,有唔識嘢嘅網友,該悉心指導,支持離教者,做咩咁樣鬧人喎?
現反其道而行,究竟此處係離教者之家定入教者之家?
您留言話暫時唔答,係因為同Professor一樣,被偷襲,要考慮下點樣應付都得啫................ ...

你咪含血噴人好喎,首先我對唔明白嘅網友,真係會悉心指導。

可惜既係,一啲網友明明係知道都扮唔知,企圖欺騙我既悉心指導、循循善誘、赤子之心、友誼之光、人善人欺天不欺、天生天養、邊走邊唱……而又比我睇得穿,果隻就最煩架喇。

不過,我承認我的幽默感並不強,因為我是亞洲人?

"Asians have no sense of humor. Their idea of comedy is slapstick. Irony doesn't exist in Asian discourse. There are no comedians in Asia."

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_detail.asp?we_cat=5&art_id=63254&sid=18048776&con_type=1&d_str=20080319&fc=4
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹

回復 6# 抽刀斷水 的帖子

網友如有露出破綻,您就可以大大聲話佢明明係知道都扮唔知啫。而家都冇,咁您就冇乜根據咁講喎?
您何止幽默感不強,連指導網友的使命感都偏低。

回復 7# 沙文 的帖子

Cannot agree with it more.
原帖由 沙文 於 2008-3-19 21:06 發表
網友如有露出破綻,您就可以大大聲話佢明明係知道都扮唔知啫。而家都冇,咁您就冇乜根據咁講喎?
您何止幽默感不強,連指導網友的使命感都偏低。 ...

唉,咁你又點搵到呢段片呢?無睇過佢既About This Video 咩?個破綻就係:以我認識既沙文,係無理由咁唔小心既。

This video shows 2 popular videos on youtube of Richard Dawkins appearing to be stumped on a question played parallel. It exposes the continuity errors of his expressions during a question which he could have answered easily and has answered before. At least one of the videos is portraying him being stumped when in reality he just discovered they were creationists and was wondering how to best handle the situation.

After the video was uploaded, the link at the end stopped working. Due to many requests, I've posted working link of the article below.

http://www.skeptics.com.au/articles/dawkins.htm
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
Why?

Why the usual response is assuming people to be clever? (Did you read all the manual at home?  How do you suppose someone read everything around the video?)

But a refusal to assume good faith?  AKA, assuming people have good intention.  (Assume good faith is a principle in Wiki)
原帖由 抽刀斷水 於 2008-3-20 05:02 發表

唉,咁你又點搵到呢段片呢?無睇過佢既About This Video 咩?個破綻就係:以我認識既沙文,係無理由咁唔小心既。
咁您即係人身攻擊啫?我一早declared 宇宙終極真理#2去解釋此情况啦。

啲豬朋狗友sent條link俾我囉。常言道「關心則亂」,我一見Professor好似無言以對,不禁5內如焚,加以片中話有個網址跟進,但係其url又唔work,如何是好呢?此時,您宏偉的身影在我腦海中浮現,我想起宣稱熱心幫助網友解决大秦景教問題的您,就將問題貼上來了
原帖由 dye 於 2008-3-21 08:25 發表
Why?

Why the usual response is assuming people to be clever? (Did you read all the manual at home?  How do you suppose someone read everything around the video?)

But a refusal to assume good faith?  ...

mmmmmmmmm ,

i think both of them might b just only making the jokes to each other and to the whole board

ye know , our 家 離教者之家 's sufferring from a draught of visittors e.t.c. seemingly , so , they .........

cheers ThANKye

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-3-22 04:55 編輯 ]
exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
realChristianities.com雪龙坛

回復 11# 沙文 的帖子

原來你五內如焚緊,難怪啦。

豬朋狗友,係咪指你老婆?
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個