[原创] 美国的豆腐渣工程 Let Me Take You There !

美国的豆腐渣工程

[ 本帖最後由 红孩儿 於 2008-7-6 06:46 編輯 ]
重新认识东方,打造思想文化长城;
踢爆文化侵略, 打沉思想帝国主义
原帖由 红孩儿 於 2008-7-6 06:45 發表
美国的豆腐渣工程

first ThANKs
exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
realChristianities.com雪龙坛
美国的豆腐渣工程

i have visitted thy blog twice ,

sorry , first some critics : :::::

.1. both took4ever to load 'the content up ,

.2. 'the content may b too ,,,,,rich"""" , slides , songs , e.t.c. , potentially crashing weak computers

sorry , ThANK ye

exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
美国的豆腐渣工程

i would like2dare2take the liberty to venture to suggest : :::::

please jot down : :
- @ which state or which city e.t.c. each of these 美国的豆腐渣工程s took place
- @ when
- probably even thy own comments for each of these 美国的豆腐渣工程s

sorry ThANK ye

美国的豆腐渣工程

sorry critic shows time again

: :

'the slide ,

the rotation of 'the slide's-pieces , quite fresh feeling ,

but ,
sorry again , not convenient for ,,,,,1-look-at-all"""" ,

i'dlike2suggest2employ the photobucket instead , how about that ??

美国的豆腐渣工程

sorry , i'm a web-developper ,

so ....

please accept my apology

美国的豆腐渣工程

any way , TANKs o' ThANKs to let us know that even 美国 does also have its own 豆腐渣工程

美国的豆腐渣工程

sorry ,
my ,,,,,專業病"""", [京尤] 是 要 這樣 無恥 大膽 的 批評,sorry , 無計
原帖由 prussianz 於 2008-7-6 10:07 發表

i would like2dare2take the liberty to venture to suggest : :::::

please jot down : :
- @ which state or which city e.t.c. each of these 美国的豆腐渣工程s took place
- @ when
- probably even t ...

I work inside this building therefore I cannot disclose the details... but I can tell you this state is New Jersey.

[ 本帖最後由 红孩儿 於 2008-7-6 11:59 編輯 ]
重新认识东方,打造思想文化长城;
踢爆文化侵略, 打沉思想帝国主义
原帖由 prussianz 於 2008-7-6 10:12 發表

sorry critic shows time again

: :

'the slide ,

the rotation of 'the slide's-pieces , quite fresh feeling ,

but ,
sorry again , not convenient for ,,,,,1-look-at-all"""" ,

i'dlike2sug ...

ok no problem !  here is the transfer to "photobucket" >>>>>>Let Me Take You There to America
重新认识东方,打造思想文化长城;
踢爆文化侵略, 打沉思想帝国主义
原帖由 prussianz 於 2008-7-6 10:16 發表

any way , TANKs o' ThANKs to let us know that even 美国 does also have its own 豆腐渣工程

是的! 美国也有豆腐渣工程, 不只有豆腐渣工程, 还有在污染的土地上盖房子和购物中心的"毒豆腐工程"! "臭豆腐工程"!
重新认识东方,打造思想文化长城;
踢爆文化侵略, 打沉思想帝国主义
原帖由 红孩儿 於 2008-7-6 12:29 發表

是的! 美国也有豆腐渣工程, 不只有豆腐渣工程, 还有在污染的土地上盖房子和购物中心的"毒豆腐工程"! "臭豆腐工程"!

oops !!!! really ??
??

where ?? when ?? still currently ??

cheers ThANK ye

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-7-7 11:03 編輯 ]
原帖由 prussianz 於 2008-7-7 11:02 發表

oops !!!! really ??
??

where ?? when ?? still currently ??

cheers ThANK ye

Building houses on toxics sites and landfills.

Does it takemuch explanation to show that building houses on old dumps and toxicwaste sites is a bad idea? Such construction is vulnerable to landsettlement and migration of subsurface toxic gases into buildings thatcan poison occupants. Besides, such development undermines the propercleanup of toxic sites and closure of landfills by forcing additionaltoxic leachate to migrate further and faster into groundwater, thuspolluting drinking water and nearby river ecosystems. It also impedesthe recovery of methane, a powerful greenhouse gas, and other noxiousgases generated by decomposing garbage.
So instead of prohibitingconstruction of homes on landfills and toxic sites to protect theenvironment and public health, as required by law, DEP encourages suchpractices as a means of generating "project financing" for clean-up. Itcompromises both environmental and taxpayer interests.

*Incomplete cleanups. Unfortunately, building homes over landfills andtoxic sites is common in the Garden State. Our laws mandate "capping"contaminated soils on-site and allowing residential construction atcapped sites unless the DEP can prove that a cap is unsafe. Caps can beas little as a few inches of dirt to cover toxic pollution.

As aresult, more than 90 percent of New Jersey "cleanups" are in factcoverups. This leaves our toxic legacy buried in the ground and leavesfuture generations facing health and environmental risks. .

* Playing with dirty dirt.

Contractorsimported thousands of cubic yards of toxic sludge, contaminated soiland highly questionable "recyclable materials" that were used as cleanfill or landfill-capping material. This made existing toxic problems atthe site far worse. Press reports disclosed that DEP lacked even abasic ability to monitor contaminated materials imported to the site.

Asimilar lack of DEP oversight at the cleanup of the Ford plant inEdison resulted in PCB-contaminated soils and demolition debris beingused as clean fill at 19 housing projects in central New Jersey.
These same practices not only continue across our state; they are encouraged and subsidized by DEP.
Weare spending millions of dollars to clean up toxic soils, only to allowscam operators to "launder" and dump them in someone else's backyard.This is insane. These materials require strict management to ensurethey are safely handled.

full text: [url]http://www.northjersey.com/opinion/moreviews/Wolfe_Recapping_a_fiasco.html[/url]
重新认识东方,打造思想文化长城;
踢爆文化侵略, 打沉思想帝国主义
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個