返回列表 回覆 發帖

正確態度看人獸交

原帖由 沙文 於 2007-6-5 11:56 發表

但只限於舊約時代,隨著新約時代開始:
路16:16        律法和先知、到約翰為止.從此神國的福音傳開了、人人努力要進去。

律法再沒有效用了。例如,舊約時代業主沽售不動產,是有權在一年內贖回的:
利25:29        人若賣城內的住宅、賣了以後、一年之內可以贖回.在一整年、必有贖回的權柄。

但現今不管那一個旁支,絕無一個教徒履行上述法例。因此,禁止人獸交亦跟回購權一樣,是沒有效力的。聖經是容許各位進行人獸交的,比以前連隻無辜的獸亦要人道毀滅,聖經是文雅兼文明的,是人類文化的一部份。請大家不要再誤會了

我認為你解錯聖經,不過你對聖經一知半解是正常的,那有人會肯花太多時間研究所討厭的聖經!

回復 #40 的帖子

老大  佢好似想挑你機wor
花開花落花無缺!

對付教徒三式: 不主動、 不抗拒、 不負責!

回復 #42 Step.King 的帖子

唔係卦?佢話對聖經一知半解是正常的,這句話甚至不能代表對聖經一知一解、半知半解、不知不解、不知半解、半知一解、一知不解、不知半解是正常的。咁點先係不正常呢?
Don't know where God is but the Devil is in the details

回復 #43 沙文 的帖子

你個答案仲唔夠abnormal?
花開花落花無缺!

回復 #44 Step.King 的帖子

呢個concept係您教我的嘛......
原帖由 沙文 於 2007-7-10 13:36 發表
呢個concept係您教我的嘛......

喂 我都係跟你學架ja~ ...我幾時教過你
花開花落花無缺!

Follow up 轉載

原來5年前尚有一些其他問題, 至今仍有待為阿占澄清

Why Can't I Own a Canadian?
October 2002

Dr. Laura Schlessinger is a radio personality who dispenses advice to people who call in to her radio show. Recently, she said that, as an observant Orthodox Jew, homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22 and cannot be condoned under any circumstance. The following is an open letter to Dr. Laura penned by a east coast resident, which was posted on the Internet. It's funny, as well as informative:

Dear Dr. Laura:

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the other specific laws and how to follow them:

When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15:19- 24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Your devoted fan,
Jim
http://www.humanistsofutah.org/2 ... Canadian_10-02.html
本帖最後由 hellboy 於 2009/12/14 20:30 編輯
冇錯,很高興古巨基雖然個名衰,有個「基」字,但他也明白此理:

事實是,聖經原先不贊成人獸交,但後來取消了不贊成人獸交
沙文 發表於 2007/6/5 22:43

取消左,即喺贊成啦。
取消左,即喺讚成啦。
hellboy 發表於 2009/12/13 04:48

嗱,您咁有興趣揾錯別字,「讚成」就係good example嘞
啊,現在才看到。為何只可以是耶穌不可以是移鼠呢?
沙文 發表於 2007/6/9 03:19

還有爾撒
我俾足機會,但近年都再無教內人士發表反對人獸交的意見了,所以,我認為我們係時候作出進一步的探討。
所謂「君子之交淡如水」--《莊子‧山木》, 咁,人獸之交就濃如血啦。
冇錯,我發現人獸交的確係很純粹的行為,不但先天上無法同時人獸交而又亂倫,就算可以做到的人獸交同時又同性戀,都從未聽過有人咁樣做。
究竟點解呢?我們只可以肯定聖經有話男同性戀係唔得嘅,但女人同狗乸的同性戀有冇違反教義呢?
教徒就是不誠認自己不能分辯真偽,但就喊著自己所信就是真的。
變態-,-
甘鍾意..你去交囉>_<
po埋d無聊野-_-
請問你係咪好想我地去哂同動物xx呀
死變態!!
聖經是容許各位進行人獸交的/[]\
O哂!
回復 55# Guest from 119.247.101.x

咁即係你無看清楚和認真認識聖經囉
回復 54# Guest from 119.247.101.x

貴教的標誌 -- 十字 cross, 就係"雜交"咁解咖啦

a crossing of animals or plants; a mixing of breeds.
an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing; crossbreed

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cross

貴教創辦人用此雜交標誌,當中的含義您要細味嘛
dye

也許我不應作出那個假設(比喻),因為假設性的問題很難回應.其實我並不認同你那三個"如果我是他太太"不 ...
Guest from 202.64.36.x 發表於 2007/6/8 11:56

啊,原來新约是來替代舊约的律法。
回復 58# ctaya
唔係「代替」,係「成全」.
新約時代人獸交以及買樓不提供一年回購權, 就是「成全」了舊約的律法.應作如是觀
回復 59# 沙文

喂 ,你看了沒呀??
http://exchristian.hk/forum/view ... &extra=page%3D1
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個