返回列表 回覆 發帖

★★★ 身為基督徒,齊齊杯葛萬聖節 ★★★

萬聖節實際上應稱為「萬鬼節」,因為它是歡慶死亡、榮耀魔鬼、邪靈的日子,神的兒女不能使用歸與神的「聖」字來稱呼它。這樣不但竊取神的榮耀,也迷惑了世人和基督徒。身為基督徒,齊齊杯葛萬聖節!

http://www.theark.cc/images/TVC_bigurl.swf?id=2561
本帖最後由 android 於 2010/10/17 01:57 編輯

同理 !

聖誕老公公原本傳說來自位尼古拉斯,他一生最愛幫助貧窮的人家。神的兒女不能使用歸與神的「聖」字來稱呼他(人)。這樣竊取神的榮耀。身為基督徒,是否也要齊齊杯葛聖誕老公公!
許多基督教的所謂節日,都不是源於基督教,我們都應一起杯葛它們!
http://drawswordcutwater.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-post_1613.html
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
我們已經是主耶穌以重價救贖的人,所以我們不慶祝萬聖節:因為它所崇拜的是黑暗和邪惡,而不是真神。因此,教會並不贊成弟兄姊妹慶祝萬聖節。你可以教導小朋友認識節日的由來,及神對這個節日的看法。若學校有慶祝活動,你可向老師表明你是信主耶穌的,不希望參加慶祝活動,假若一定要參加,也不一定要扮成鬼怪的樣子,可扮成天使或聖經人物。總之,若不是故意崇拜鬼怪,沒必要打扮成牠們的一份子。

萬聖節並不是我們慶祝的節日,我們亦可向小朋友解釋不參加萬聖節活動的原因:
1. 萬聖節是崇拜魔鬼的節日。
2. 神是忌邪的神,神不喜歡萬聖節。
3. 有些人會在萬聖節進行通靈活動,血祭習俗,過去曾有小孩被人誘惑或被有毒的糖果毒死。
4. 我站在神的一邊,不是站在魔鬼那邊。
5. 吃得太多糖果會蛀牙。

願主保守你們和你們一家的心懷意念!

停一停,諗一諗,慶祝萬聖節,邪靈上身,樂極生悲,這個責任你揹得起嗎?
我們已經是主耶穌以重價救贖的人,所以我們不慶祝萬聖節:.... 假若一定要參加,也不一定要扮成鬼怪的樣子,可扮成天使或聖經人物。總之,若不是故意崇拜鬼怪,沒必要打扮成牠們的一份子。
jp1 發表於 2010/10/17 22:49 [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=69988&ptid=6342][/url]

裝(扮)神與弄鬼,豈非異曲同工之妙!

jp1 發表於 2010/10/17 22:49

本來無一物,何處惹塵埃!
回復 4# jp1

你難道以為這裡版友都是三歲孩提,
要你教導甚麼東西可做, 甚麼不可做?
人家甚樣渡過萬聖節或每一天, 干卿何事?
你自認基徒, 又有否考證耶誕 (十二月二十五日)
和所謂復活節 (春分後之月圓) 之來源?
當你知道真相後, 你還會慶祝嗎?
jp1 發表於 2010/10/17 22:49

天下本無事,庸人自擾之!
所以我今年就扮2010年最惡嘩鬼:BP漏油工程師...
5. 吃得太多糖果會蛀牙

At least there is one point that is correct.
5. 吃得太多糖果會蛀牙

At least there is one point that is correct.
dye 發表於 2010/10/18 10:52

使用無糖糖果會否好些?

Where do you think the "sweetness" comes from?

And suddenly we are not worried about the health issue associated?
無事丫,咁多人飲coke zero都未見有咩問題呢。

要驚,仲有好多野可以驚,目前我們的所有食物都值得重新審視。
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
Where do you think the "sweetness" comes from?

And suddenly we are not worried about the health iss ...
dye 發表於 2010/10/18 13:56

Actually, no. Basically, given an adequate amount of exercise and teeth brushing, sugar does not pose a health risk.
本帖最後由 Nomad 於 2010/10/18 15:02 編輯

One thing however, is that it does strike me as outdated as some Evangelicals STILL believes that people are really out for the candy and Halloween is STILL necessary about dressing up as "scary things" - zombies, vampires, whatsoever they are. As for most parts of the world, including HK for a while, people does all sorts of things from "real" Halloween characters to Animation cosplays to just, fancy clothes that possibly shows their body shape (particularly for girls) or the like.

Even "traditional" Halloween characters, it's like, how "dark" or how "spiritual" are they? To say the least, I never knew any historical portrait of a witch with mini-skirts and short sleeve shirts - That said, I did played Gandolf one year here in Madison when I was a grader for the Math classes, and except the "YOU CANNOT PASS" sign I carried, he has a pretty "realistic" wizard look...
本帖最後由 dye 於 2010/10/18 15:43 編輯

Yes, the real sugar never pose any threat to begin with if the person only take a reasonable amount of it.  Replacing it with artificial sweetener does not solve the problem (is you are going to abuse it anyway).  The key here is "吃得太多糖果會蛀牙", "太多", but NOT "吃得糖果會蛀牙".

Besides, Nomad has a point.  In Canada, the most trilling character that I have met is just a witch my class teacher play.  But no, I have not seen mini skirt and the like until I am in HK.  I don't know, perhaps because it is quite cold in Canada?
Then I think you've never been into a real Halloween Costume party...

By far THE MOST THRILLING Character of Madison, WI each year in my opinion, is MASTER CHEF from HALO. Take that.
> But no, I have not seen mini skirt and the like until I am in HK.  I don't know, perhaps because it is quite cold in Canada?

From HK to Madison, which is just that little inch from CANADA, I see a horrifying amount of girls wearing all kinds of mini-skirt character, like, leather gothic freaks .. to say the least...
本帖最後由 dye 於 2010/10/18 15:58 編輯

I probably never been into a real one.  I am either busy with something else, or taking my cousin(s) around the neighbourhood (for safety reason).

Elementary school party don't have any special characters.  Again, my school teacher who dress up as a witch is the most thrilling character I seen.  I can't realize it is her at the beginning because she really spend the time and effort.

"It is a dupee (boring) country."  My American professor told us repeatedly
Well but then you DID see a lot other things in HK right? (Ok I hadn't seen Halloween in HK for like, 10 years...)
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個