返回列表 回覆 發帖

[教會報憂] 《黃金羅盤》遭教會發起拒看

回復 14# 的帖子

I have watched that film yesterday. Would all 續集 of that film is already taken, but just show to audiences at different times?

Basically, I have more or less the same feeling as 抽刀斷水. 暗諷教會would be a reasonable interpretation of that film. In fact, the clothes of the guys (men) of the 議會are quite similar as the dressing of 牧師 (both are black in color).

In fact, the ministry do not only take control over education, but also on other aspects of people's living. As N. Kitman said in the film, the ministry is to "make people's life better" (better for the ministry to take control...). And the ministry could do anything to elminate the threat to their authority (e.g. to kill anyone who would find the truth against the ideologies imposed by the ministry). Also, the "little cut" of the children's beasts represent the ministry would do anything to make massive deception to make people to obey them. In addition, the filmsuggests that the ministry's follower would be mad if their beliefs are questioned, just like what the N. Kitman's beast did when the girl talk about "dust".

It is not surprising that "天主教會及新教教會都攜手抵制". But their opposition that the film is "反教會及反神" could not stand if they don't 對號入座. That means, if they don't admit these nasty things is what the chruch (and God??) would do for their authoity, the conclusion that the film is 反教會及反神 could not follow. After all, it is a powerful institution called "ministry" (but not "the church") that perform such nasty things in the film.

回復 16# 的帖子

Don't know....There maybe some more hints in the next續集...
But:
1. Bear have no beast (all other characters have their beasts, except those children who have been cut...). They have no soul (soul = beast)??
2. In other aspects, the bears are so similar as human beings, and quite strong in 1VS 1 fighting...But seems only listen to the strongest bear...

回復 18# 的帖子

1. It seems that only the King (that was killed) wants a beast (the reason is not known, maybe just for convenience...)

2. For the armor, I don't think it is a necessary equipment for the bear to fight. As said by the bear, it would run faster if it doesn't wear the armor (when carrying the girl to the old house...). It seems that wearing the armor is simply a way to improve the attack and defense, at the expense of speed. Similar as the equipment in some RPG games, the character doesn't have to equip the equipment to fight. I think it is just a matter of habit, just like people would wear an armor when engaging in a war.

3. In fact, the kingdom of the bears is so similar as those of human. Also, it seems that the bears are not hired by the Ministry nor by other groups of people. Therefore, it seems that they are not "被徵召入伍、只能服從上級指示的士兵". It seems that they are an independent group of "people", but quite strong in fighting, something like 戰鬥民族in some narratives or comics.
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個