返回列表 回覆 發帖

基督徒!請站出來!

回復 68# 约拿·杨 的帖子

finish us off already then...
what is HE waiting for?
why make people suffer here on Earth when HE can just send us all to hell?
why let people make more sinners born onto the world to create more sins?
come and finish us off! then we will all believe!
oh...wait....not believe...know...we will KNOW..that there is a GOD....
but still....if HE is really as described as in the Holy Bible...let all who have read the Bible and still find HIM not suit for a GOD be burnt in HELL....we don't give a damn....honestly....i would still try to find a way to fight HIM back if i ever be burnt in HELL....remember....i got all eternity to do that!
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 102# 的帖子

"true.. what i wanna say is that dont look at people.. see into God.. "
how the hell do i do that when:
1. the first claim that god exists comes from the bible...which is written by PEOPLE
2. the second claim that god exists comes from Christians...who are PEOPLE who become Chirsitans because they read the bible...again...wtitten by PEOPLE...
Christians are basically PEOPLE who represent god on Earth...if we cannot look at people who represent god...no way we can see into god...
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen F. Roberts
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個