返回列表 回覆 發帖

一手拿枪 , 一手拿圣经

這是網友誠惶誠恐君在友站的一篇舊貼文
由於可讀性甚高 所以小弟重貼一次

是人的問題還是神的問當然是要看看《聖經》,看看「神」怎樣說了。

基督教的暴行很大比例在《聖經》有大量很堅實的依據支持,例如十字軍東征,十字軍在很多城市進行屠殺,連在襁褓者也不放過,很容易在《申命記》、《約書亞記》……等找到很多「凡有氣息的盡行殺滅」之類的行為,而這些行為又符合上帝的「正義」(1)。又例如買賣奴隸,在《聖經》可以看到是上帝首肯的(2)。

我不一一列舉基督教的暴行,而這些暴行還未計算性別歧視(3)。

是誰的問題?

【註】
因可資基督教暴行依據的經文太多,以下只列小部份(with URL):

(1)對異教徒的血腥暴行:《申命記》20:13-17、《約書亞記》6:17-21、8:1-2 & 8:24-27及10:26-40。

(2)奴隸買賣:《利未記》 25:44-45、《出埃及記》21:5-6 & 21:20-21

b:是人的問題還是佛的問當然是要看看《佛經》,看看「佛」怎樣說了。

人與人的紛爭無非都源自"你"  "我"之分  而佛義標榜"無我"  
你要將戰爭的賬算在佛之上 還是請你拿出經文

回復 99# dye 的帖子

究竟你明不明白樓主題目「一手拿槍,一手拿聖經」的意思?你所舉的例子何時可顯示這題目的含義?

宗教利用政治,或者政治利用宗教,在我看來是很不同的一件事。當然,世上很多事物,都不是這麼簡單地劃分,很多都是互相利用,互惠互利,然而在程度上,我就清楚看到一神教系與佛教之間的基本分別。

假如在經文上找不到一絲推動戰爭的理由,假如在政治力量侵略期間沒有乘勢傳教。以宣揚和平的理想角度來考慮,一種安全和不易被利用作攻擊別人的思想,究竟還有甚麼可以挑剔的地方?
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹

回復 102# 抽刀斷水 的帖子

比如斯里蘭卡、法華、一向,的確「在政治力量侵略期間乘勢傳教」

經文上找不找到一絲推動戰爭的理由,倒要看看是誰找。今天的基徒大都不同意以前基徒的觀點,今天佛徒也是。你以為很多基徒有讀聖經?(特別是古代和美國)

佛教沒有「正世道」的思想嗎? 「降龍伏妖」不可以大做文章?
——————

基徒會告訴你舊約,在新約已不合時宜。新約的宗旨是愛!

——————
佛教最早期的傳教也托ASHOKA王朝。
先侵略
改信佛教(後悔云云,令人想起日本軍神上杉謙信)
再傳教(包括領內領外)

切不切合「在政治力量侵略期間乘勢傳教」?

現在ASHOKA史由佛徒所寫,中間是怎樣,就不得而知。

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2008-6-21 07:52 編輯 ]

Dear Dye,

等你有时间,
请找一些宣扬暴力/战争的佛教经文来这里张贴,
让我好好向您学习,
但如果你要搜索藏传佛教的话就不必浪费时间,
因为我也可以给你一大堆....

By the way,

in response to your statement, "基徒會告訴你舊約,在新約已不合時宜。新約的宗旨是愛!" here I have some biblical verses from the New Testaments  

(((((but of course...I am not against your statement unless you actually endorse your statement ...)))))))

Matt 12:30
He that is not with me is against me; and hethat gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
不 与 我 相 合 的 , 就 是 敌 我 的 ; 不 同 我 收 聚 的 , 就 是 分 散 的 。

Matt 13:40-42
As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; soshall it be in the end of this world.
The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gatherout of his kingdom all
things that offend,and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall bewailing and gnashing of teeth.
40 将 稗 子 薅 出 来 用 火 焚 烧 , 世 界 的 末 了 也 要 如 此 。 41 人 子 要 差 遣 使 者 , 把 一 切 叫 人 跌 倒 的 和 作 恶 的 , 从 他 国 里 挑 出 来 ,
42 丢 在 火 炉 里 ; 在 那 里 必 要 哀 哭 切 齿 了 。

John 3:36

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he thatbelieveth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of Godabideth on him.

36 信 子 的 人 有 永 生 ; 不 信 子 的 人 不 得 见 永 生  , 神 的 震 怒 常 在 他 身 上 。

Luke 19:27

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign overthem, bring hither, and
slay them before me.
27 至 於 我 那 些 仇 敌 , 不 要 我 作 他 们 王 的 , 把 他 们 拉 来 , 在 我 面 前 杀 了 罢 !
重新认识东方,打造思想文化长城;
踢爆文化侵略, 打沉思想帝国主义

回復 104# 红孩儿 的帖子

MATT 12:30
有人和神不合又怎樣?

40"As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 41The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.
現在是未世了? 蘇哥重臨了?等_神_來處理。

36Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him."[l]
是了,等_神_來處理

26"He replied, 'I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what he has will be taken away. 27But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me."
是比喻,等_神_來處理
————————

我又不是基徒。但基徒的確會如此理解。不知你指ENDORSE些什麼。你要找的是人-人之間的關係,而又不可以有其他解釋的經文。

注意:在基徒世界裏,「和基督分離」和「慘死」沒兩樣。
------------------

佛經沒有地獄嗎?基教說的是神,佛教說的是業。

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2008-6-21 09:42 編輯 ]

回復 105# dye 的帖子

If you also agree with your statement "基徒會告訴你舊約,在新約已不合時宜。新約的宗旨是愛!", please show me where is the "love" in those given verses ....

but if you're just parroting what the Christians said ...leave it !
重新认识东方,打造思想文化长城;
踢爆文化侵略, 打沉思想帝国主义

回復 106# 红孩儿 的帖子

Proverbs

"Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins." 10:12

Matthew
26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Luke 3
3:14 And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be content with your wages.

10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

-----------------
為何不可以轉達別人想法?

聖經可以支解來讀嗎?

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2008-6-21 10:53 編輯 ]

回復 107# dye 的帖子

sorry ...when I said "those given verses" , I mean " those given verses" that I quoted ...
so please show me where the "love" (referred by your statement)  is in these quoted verses !

Matt 12:30
He that is not with me is against me; and hethat gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
不 与 我 相 合 的 , 就 是 敌 我 的 ; 不 同 我 收 聚 的 , 就 是 分 散 的 。

As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; soshall it be in the end of this world.
The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gatherout of his kingdom all things that offend,and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall bewailing and gnashing of teeth.
40 将 稗 子 薅 出 来 用 火 焚 烧 , 世 界 的 末 了 也 要 如 此 。 41 人 子 要 差 遣 使 者 , 把 一 切 叫 人 跌 倒 的 和 作 恶 的 , 从 他 国 里 挑 出 来 ,
42 丢 在 火 炉 里 ; 在 那 里 必 要 哀 哭 切 齿 了 。

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he thatbelieveth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of Godabideth on him.
36 信 子 的 人 有 永 生 ; 不 信 子 的 人 不 得 见 永 生  , 神 的 震 怒 常 在 他 身 上 。

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign overthem, bring hither, and slay them before me.
27 至 於 我 那 些 仇 敌 , 不 要 我 作 他 们 王 的 , 把 他 们 拉 来 , 在 我 面 前 杀 了 罢 !
重新认识东方,打造思想文化长城;
踢爆文化侵略, 打沉思想帝国主义
dye:
經文上找不找到一絲推動戰爭的理由,倒要看看是誰找。今天的基徒大都不同意以前基徒的觀點,今天佛徒也是。你以為很多基徒有讀聖經?(特別是古代和美國)

佛教沒有「正世道」的思想嗎? 「降龍伏妖」不可以大做文章?

b:
妖」可解讀成鼓吹戰爭的話 信服者都可能只得dye兄一個

經典裡的降伏是這樣記載下來的:
應云何住云何降伏其心。 佛言。 善哉善 哉。 須菩提。 如汝所說。 如來善護念諸菩薩。 ... 諸菩薩摩訶薩應如是降伏其心。

你說的「妖」是佛義被小說化後的產物

我想問問以下人物 能否因應他們的工作性質 在人類戰爭的禍害上 算入他們一賬呢?

漁農畜牧業人仕  {正所謂三軍未動 糧草先行 不用多言啦}
林木業 各類礦石開採 石油及天然氣業 橡樛業  {制造武器之所需}
建築業 運輸業{建設軍用設施}
教育界 印務界 電子資訊界{拹助軍人識字 令其可閱讀武器使用手冊}
電子界 電腦業 船隻  飛機  汔車生產業 生物 物理 化學研究人員{不斷改良武器}
.................................阿媽界{無女人生仔 世上就無人打仗啦}

[ 本帖最後由 訪客得得b 於 2008-6-21 17:15 編輯 ]
原帖由 dye 於 2008-6-21 10:51 發表
Proverbs

"Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins." 10:12

Matthew
26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall peri ...

Dye

good day
good afternoon
good evenning
good man
good , man !!!!

first o'
first
感謝留言
感+謝留言

在這個非常時間,

在下不才,絕對,對 任何-還-勤-[方人,,][=at]-留言-的-人,

會 當 為 真正女人 真正男人 真正的朋友 e.t.c.,如珠如寶

i support thee
i support ye just x much
!!!!

.,;==^)

please understand there's always i-me who is standing by to standing by the ideal ideas of thee
please understand there's always i-me who is standing by to standing thee by

.,;==^))

:跪拜::跪拜:

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-6-21 21:23 編輯 ]
exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
realChristianities.com雪龙坛
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個