返回列表 回覆 發帖

[發問] 真的好奇

回復 1# ssLaulau 的帖子

I am not sure about the others.  I am only against non-sesnse. Christianity just happened to be one of them

Ofcourse I know there are million sect of Christianity.  Some are more harmful, some are less.  Ofcourse I notice that those that prevent their children from getting a blood transfusion are more harmful than the most liberal type that even allow gay marriage.

However, you must also note that instead of reading only from the mainstream church about other sect, you may try to read from the "other sect" themselves about what they believe.  You may find quickly that the other sect follow more strictly to bible teaching, or perhaps they are just equally valid in their understanding of the Bible.  (God maybe perfect, but human who read it and interpret it are not.  You can never be quite sure if what you understand is correct until you demonstrate it by observable evidence)

If you dwell deeper into observable evidence, you will find that they are all bullshit.  It does not matter which sect, it has the same root.  It is based on an outdated cruel myth by some nomadic fellow in the case of Christianity.

The real challenge is:  Are you going to spend the time and effort to dwell on the evidence around it?  Or you prefer to be spoon feeded with illusion?  Do you take the red pill?  Or the blue pill?

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2008-6-12 09:04 編輯 ]

回復 42# ssLaulau 的帖子

「他們視瑪利亞的地位跟耶穌同大,或是更大,」?

是誰告訴你這個?

請移玉步至天基網
http://www.catholic.com/library/Saint_Worship.asp

--------------------
「為什麼天主教會分裂出新教」

從維基出發
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther#Indulgences.2C_controversy_and_the_start_of_the_Reformation

到看看馬丁著作
On the Jews and Their Lies
Vom Schem Hamphoras

馬丁正是德國屠猷思想的先驅!

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2008-6-13 10:36 編輯 ]

回復 23# ssLaulau 的帖子

「自殺,殺人者都是犯罪」

那馬丁(你派系的始祖)的言論又算什麼
「Therefore let everyone who can, smite, slay, and stab, secretly or openly, remembering that nothing can be more poisonous, hurtful, or devilish than a rebel ... For baptism does not make men free in body and property, but in soul; and the gospel does not make goods common, except in the case of those who, of their own free will, do what the apostles and disciples did in Acts 4 [:32–37]. They did not demand, as do our insane peasants in their raging, that the goods of others—of Pilate and Herod—should be common, but only their own goods. Our peasants, however, want to make the goods of other men common, and keep their own for themselves. Fine Christians they are! I think there is not a devil left in hell; they have all gone into the peasants. Their raving has gone beyond all measure.」

你是想說議民互砍是犯罪,官府屠殺是美德?

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2008-6-13 10:49 編輯 ]
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個