返回列表 回覆 發帖

[轉載] 为什么基督徒要对上帝“拍马屁”?

回復 115# 的帖子

evidence?
all those quotes you guys pull out from a book about your religion are evidence for your religion?
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 147# Mara但以理 的帖子

how many christians have actually finished reading the whole thing then??
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 155# 的帖子

"when people sin they will have to punished.. did you read why god did such "ungodly" thing?.. i bet you didnt.. so think before you comment things.. seriously."
1.people are punished because they have sinned? but according to the bible...today we are punished by death because adam and eve ate the damn fruit...what do you think if you lose your left arm tomorrow because your father touched a girl's boobs?
2. i don't only read "why god did such "ungodly" thing"...i also think  about it...and the more i think about it...the more i find it hard to believe in what i have read...
3. yes...indeed....think before you comment things...think before you go telling people to believe in something...
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 157# 的帖子

"God punish human beings because of their sins.. you ever wonder why?.. you ever thought because of love?.. i bet not.."

yes...i do wonder why...punishment is suppose to be a method to correct mistakes...yet what god does is ETERNAL PUNISHMENT....which has no ability in what punishment should accomplish...

"i bet your parents punish you when u steal right?.. because they love you.. no?"
yes...but i don't think parents would punish their stealing child by chopping off his hands...
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 160# 的帖子

so you are saying...those people got killed becasuse:
1. god love them.
2. they denied god's love.
then i think christians are right....god is really at a high moral level and human beings cannot understand him....because for a "father" to kill his own child out of "love" is not right even with human moral standard...
--Stephen F. Roberts

回復 186# Mara但以理 的帖子

為什麼定要信有神或冇神, 有一神或多神其中之一才算有立場? 真相是只有一個...但真相的可能性就有很多...at least 多過你所列出的...我的立場是既然不知道, 就什麼都不信...本身覺得這樣才最接近真相...
--Stephen F. Roberts
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個