返回列表 回覆 發帖

反反基貼第一彈!

本帖最後由 dye 於 2010/7/21 01:07 編輯

Strange, I am not an exchristian.  I refuse to answer further because I think it is a waste of time talking to you.  When you can justify a mass murder of billions of innocent human, you are beyond redemption.

You do understand that people who do not believe Christianity will at least include Jews, Muslim, Budhist, Shinto believer, Jainist, IPUist, Jedi, Zeus believer, New Age believer, etc.  

If I must identify myself, I would say I am a secular humanist, a naturalist.  I believe in science and the general goodness of humanity.
本帖最後由 dye 於 2010/7/22 10:18 編輯

回復 77# 出位基督徒

Sure, this is home of ex-Christian.  Are you ex-christian?
I am not misled.  You are not using your brain here.

---------
It is different.  I have answer you adequately whereas the Christian has not.  It is a waste of time to talk to someone who is in self denial.

Observe how it happened in the discussion of biological evolution.
回復 83# 出位基督徒

I have since the beginning.  It is irrelvent in certain cases because the sign/warning/notice will not get anyone out of their 'liability'.

It is only that you have failed to see it.
本帖最後由 dye 於 2010/7/22 12:09 編輯

Which is why I said,

"The idea is that people should pay "reasonable" effort in keeping others safe from harm.  By reasonableness, you consider

1) Whether the harm is foreseeable.   People are expected to act in a reasonable manner.(In the case of God, however, it is totally forseen)

2) The degree of the foreseeable harm.  If it result in death or injury, the responsibility is high. (In the case of God, it is a couple billion death at least)

3) The price of the preventive measure (In the case of God, the price is little)

4) The ability of the defendent to pay the price (In the case of God, the ability is infinite)

Other factors to keep in mind:
5) The forseeable capacity of the plaintiff.  The less the capacity, the higher the responsibility (In the case of God, the capcity of human is suppose to be none before eating from the Tree)"

ALL of which is in relation to the case of God.  THEREFORE, the warning is irrelvent.  THEREFORE,

"As a matter of fact, God has demonstrated what he should have done to the tree of knowlegde.  If he has protected fruit from the tree of knowlegde in the same way as he has protected the tree of life after the fall, billion will be saved."

It is not only about the tree being there, it is the whole circumstances because everything is "manufactured" by God. (Including the serpent)
Something you should understand as an adult, "The greater the power, the greater the responsibility"  Hence, infinite power breeds infinite responsibility.
本帖最後由 dye 於 2010/7/22 12:43 編輯

What Sherman said perfectly aligned with Jesus's teaching.

Luke 12: 32 Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom. 33Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will not be exhausted, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. 34For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Note that

Luke 12: 29And do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink; do not worry about it. 30 For the pagan world runs after all such things, and your Father knows that you need them.

Jesus used an example to explain:

Matthew 19 :
16 Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, "Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?" 17"Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments." 18"Which ones?" the man inquired.    Jesus replied, " 'Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, 19honor your father and mother,' and 'love your neighbor as yourself.'" 20"All these I have kept," the young man said. "What do I still lack?"
21Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個