返回列表 回覆 發帖

聖經錯謬補遺

唔需要屈, 只係講出你思考唔對既地方

(1) 今日的「酒」,不同古時的酒。
古代至耶穌年代的釀酒技術只生產低 ABV 既酒。
當時飲酒仲鐘意溝稀飲既。
beebeechan 發表於 2023/4/12 18:08

just curious, how could they get drunk and very drunk so easily for such   "low ABV"?

20 Noah, a tiller of the soil, was the first to plant the vine.

21 He drank some of the wine, and while he was drunk, he lay uncovered in his tent.

32 Come on, let us ply our father with wine and sleep with him. In this way we can preserve the race by our father.'

33 That night they made their father drunk, and the elder slept with her father though he was unaware of her coming to bed or of her leaving.

36 Abigail returned to Nabal. He was holding a feast, a princely feast, in his house; Nabal was in high spirits, and as he was very drunk she told him nothing at all till it was daylight.
Do you still want to stand for your historical study "古代至耶穌年代的釀酒技術只生產低 ABV 既酒"
So how low is this ABV:
Isa10 for ten acres of vineyard will yield only one barrel,

shit, too much liquor, I can't even drive after reading these

Isa 29:9 Be stupefied and stunned, go blind, unseeing, drunk but not on wine, staggering but not through liquor.

Num 6:3 he will abstain from wine and fermented liquor, he will not drink vinegar derived from one or the other, he will not drink grape-juice or eat grapes, be they fresh or dried.

Deu 14:26 there you may spend the money on whatever you like, oxen, sheep, wine, fermented liquor, anything you please. There you must eat in the presence of Yahweh your God and rejoice, you and your household.
Don't know where God is but the Devil is in the details
No, not wine. This is not a verse describing the actual vine productivity in liquor brewing.
If there were no liquor, god knows what liquor is.

"Last time I check, 4 glasses of beer turn you legally intoxicated"
Way to make me uncovered. l checked too, more than 1,000 times.I just passed out, could not get naked, and could not fuck like Lot.
Do the bible verse ever mention how much Noah drank?
Beer is 5% alcohol.
Last time I check, 4 glas ...
beebeechan 發表於 2023/4/14 18:23

Low ABV can be up to 1.2%.https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/advice/how-to-reduce-your-drinking/low-alcohol-drinks#:~:text=Government%20guidance%20says%20low%20alcohol,be%20up%20to%201.2%25%20ABV.
Wow.....are you unable to distinguish wine and liquor?
beebeechan 發表於 2023/4/14 18:22

May be I am.
Do you know how many "liquor"s are there in the bible? Since you stated firmly "古代至耶穌年代的釀酒技術只生產低 ABV 既酒", I guess they are the same? Otherwise what makes you think they only brew low ABVs at that time?
No one made really strong drink before the 13th century.
beebeechan 發表於 2023/4/15 05:56

I can find both wine and liquor, or strong drink in your bible, too many times.
9 'When you come to the Tent of Meeting, you and your sons with you, to avoid incurring death you may not drink wine or any other fermented liquor. This is a perpetual law for all your descendants.

26 there you may spend the money on whatever you like, oxen, sheep, wine, fermented liquor, anything you please. There you must eat in the presence of Yahweh your God and rejoice, you and your household.

6 On this mountain, for all peoples, Yahweh Sabaoth is preparing a banquet of rich food, a banquet of fine wines, of succulent food, of well-strained wines

4 Not for kings, O Lemuel, not for kings the drinking of wine, not for princes the love of liquor,

15 for he will be great in the sight of the Lord; he must drink no wine, no strong drink; even from his mother's womb he will be filled with the Holy Spirit,
How much " 4-5% alcoholic fluid" did Lot keep in the cave, after escaping from the city?

30 After leaving Zoar Lot settled in the hill country with his two daughters, for he dared not stay at Zoar. He lived in a cave, he and his two daughters.

What is the point to use "diluted 4-5% alcoholic fluid" on the wound?
Luk10:34 He went up to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring oil and wine on them. He then lifted him onto his own mount and took him to an inn and looked after him.
回覆 2140# beebeechan

Yes, I did.
We are trained to use water and soap. not alcoholic fluid, like Jesus teaches
回覆 2139# beebeechan

I don't know. you tell me.
How did they manage to have tons of 4-5% alcoholic fluid in the cave?
回覆 2143# beebeechan
use oil.
I don't know anyone could fuck while being "unaware of her coming to bed or leaving" after drinking any amount of 10-year-old wine.
Maybe I can understand the bible when I meet someone who is capable of doing that.
回覆 2147# beebeechan

I'll tell you when I meet the guy who can take 10-year-old wine, be unaware of his own daughter coming to bed or leaving, and still keep his dick functional.
Whatever you call it, I've experienced too many times what is feel like after 10 liters of 5% alcohol.
I get that. People lived in the biblical world were extremely special, their dicks were totally different.
envy
So, can we conclude the point of using diluted or concentrated 4-5% alcohol for digestion and frequent bouts of illness?
Last night I tried that myself, didn't help at all. I took this in the morning, feeling better now."

2:21        耶和華 神使他沉睡、他就睡了.於是取下他的一條肋骨、又把肉合起來。
2:22        耶和華 神就用那人身上所取的肋骨、造成一個女人、領他到那人跟前。
2:23        那人說、這是我骨中的骨、肉中的肉、可以稱他為女人、因為他是從男人身上取出來的。

作為世界第一宗全身麻醉外科手術病人及世界第一宗人體器管盜竊victim, 咁樣寫會唔會醒目過頭呢?
佢一覺醒來見到條女,點會知道係用自己條pan骨變出來嘅呢?佢最多覺得唔知點解小腌隱隱作痛啫,點知又骨中骨、肉中肉咁L多嘢?
唔係喎,寫得好清楚明白,佢一見條女就話骨中骨肉中肉,完全冇淫念,耶穌都係學佢咋
經文冇關放伸手摸情節。既然您咁encourage幫經書補充細節,咁以後follow 您這個原則都好。
佢揸下又捽下,搞到夏娃high 起上來: suck my tits hard......oh oh.... let's make some babies
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個