返回列表 回覆 發帖

洛梅.德.拉斯.卡薩斯《西印度毀滅述略》有感

阿茲特克被征服後15年內墨西個哥地區內不能有四百萬人被迫洗禮嗎?那是指墨西哥的事.

dior13dior13 發表於 2010/11/22 15:31

那請你算一算人口在15年內由300萬增至400萬, 要有多高出生率?
個個女人都年年生四胞胎?
本帖最後由 beebeechan 於 2010/11/23 00:39 編輯
>荷屬安的列斯是荷蘭的海外屬地

The Netherlands control of the Islands did not happen until 17th century, the person who happened to be saying something like "How can Spaniards be killing people in Netherlands territory" really should either go back to high school for a history class or ... just fix his/her own  integrity problem.

Nomad 發表於 2010/11/22 16:56

The Antilles refers to a group of islands : Curacao, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarteen and Saba. You are right, the Dutch seized them from the Spanish in the 16th century.
This group of islands together make up less 960 sq km, not even as large as Hong Kong.
In 1495, the Spanish captured 500 Arawaks from the Antilles and shipped them to Europe as slaves. How come this was exaggerated to become:

用最殘酷的死刑和武力脅迫當地土著皈依基督教,並接受西班牙國王的統治,拒不服從者,立刻被屠殺。安的列斯島原有三百萬 印第安人, 1514 年減至 14000 人,最後只剩下 200 人。

What kind of economy could have supported a population of 3 million on these islands back in the 15 century?

3 million was a very huge popualtion larger than the population of London, Paris, Madrid, Lisbon.. in the mother country.
Today, the population of Antilles is no more than 200,000。

I would rather be a person who could make a mistake in history than be a person like you that is totally out of common sense.
Again flat wrong. Nazi Germany, in fact, in part was a religion problem not only because Hitler was a Catholic, but also the fact that what Hitler conjured as a propaganda for his rise of power is nothing but what the Catholics and Protestants has done for hundreds of years - and that it was none but the Catholics Centre Party and the other protestants/Catholics who voted for him for their "sacred war against communism" that enabled Hitler to rise to power.

Nomad 發表於 2010/11/22 17:24

這論題不是與你論希特拉, 你省回. 廢話少講.
本帖最後由 beebeechan 於 2010/11/22 22:06 編輯
The short hand answer is, I looked at the check list of virtues that one would expect from a Chinese, and you do not appear to possess any of them - it's hard to regard you as a Chinese because doing so shames the ethnicity.

Speaking of which, it's actually pretty funny to hear something like this from a person who believes and ready to insult other people in order to defend a belief that was spread in the Chinese country with the original intent of propagating the belief of white supremacy. (and in a good extent this intention is still retained.)

But then, what can I say, it's a random (HK?) woman from a random church, that's pretty much what I'd expect out of...

Nomad 發表於 2010/11/22 17:24

哎唷....唔識睇雞腸添!
寫方塊字對你有難度?
看來是囉.

不論你英語多流利, 你的皮仍是黃的。
(你用英文來跟我談民族主義!!!!/
你真搞笑!!!.....不知恥。)
回復  beebeechan

您又知Nomad版友的皮白唔過耶穌條底褲?您未見過鬼佬上科林咩?

沙文 發表於 2010/11/22 23:39

His skin turns white because he speaks fluent English.
本帖最後由 beebeechan 於 2010/11/23 09:16 編輯
那請你算一算人口在15年內由300萬增至400萬, 要有多高出生率?

Ans: 1.94%
dye 發表於 2010/11/23 08:47

Show your stupid working so that I can lol.
It is simple math.  Use your calculator to verify.
If not, I suggest you provide me with your anwser ...
dye 發表於 2010/11/23 09:44

Population growth is NOT the same thing like you put your money in the bank and let it grow by 1.94% annually. Real idiot.
Of course it's not - because population tends to grow exponentially.
Nomad 發表於 2010/11/23 13:35

There was no  exponential grow in population before the Industrial Revolution.

Before that, it was not possible to have a population to grow from 3 million to 4 million within 15 years.
How come, those people on that small pieces of islands would have population grow so much different from the rest of the world?
It is just....common sense to know that you are damn wrong!
And now that's funny - the very person who pulled up something like "Chinese must speak Chinese", now accuse people for telling her that she did the exact thing she accused others of doing - only because she is pretty illiterate in English and yet pretend to be any better than what she is - a random virtueless woman who has all her pride based on a religion that was spread with an intention of racism AGAINST the race she is a part of.

Nomad 發表於 2010/11/23 13:33

指責中國人好去信一種由西方傳入的宗教便是背棄民族,
"a person who believes and ready to insult other people in order to defend a belief that was spread in the Chinese country with the original intent of propagating the belief of white supremacy."
一樣的是很 "racism"。
本帖最後由 beebeechan 於 2010/11/23 22:50 編輯
Lesser Antilles in fact was the first place in America Columbus ever set foot on, which he met this indigenous people called the Arawak, which in fact numbered 2-3 million in the Lesser Antilles

小安德列斯群島, 在15, 16世紀便有三百萬人口?
這個島真的富庶囉, 比開埠前的香港更繁榮!
日治前香港人口才是幾十萬。

I see you have worked hard on this, and yet, your work ain't got a grain of sense.
對,我是搞混了, 但,

dior13dior13 發表於 2010/11/23 19:05

無人生下來便會明暸西印度群島的歷史。
貼文前小心不要做了替人胡扯和被牽著走的傻瓜便是了。
係太陽神教子民辦唔到
三教童 發表於 2010/11/23 22:50

OK, then this Sun God is not ALMIGHTY god.
本帖最後由 beebeechan 於 2010/11/23 23:23 編輯

那我不反對你去拜太陽神既
不過....唔使預我.

係啵....你知拜太陽神要做甚麼未架??
得把口講架咋?
but because the religion was spread everywhere in the world, including China, with the original intention to promote a racist idea FOR the white people, AGAINST whichever people they spread the religion into.

Nomad 發表於 2010/11/24 00:10

In what ways Christianity spread racism FOR the white against the people?
Don't ever think that your bullshit would be the final say and a conclusive statement.
本帖最後由 beebeechan 於 2010/11/24 02:06 編輯
I really not any longer see the point of sparing knowledge for this kind of people - well, sparing knowledge for any random kong girls from the Catholic church is a waste to begin with..

Nomad 發表於 2010/11/24 01:45

then why are you still here?
本帖最後由 beebeechan 於 2010/11/24 02:57 編輯
As for your good - if you just gonna keep crying like a baby, you might as well dive back to your closet.

Nomad 發表於 2010/11/24 02:39

Do you need me to 'cry like a baby' so that you can look a bit stronger in front of me?
Prove to me, you are strong with your arguments, not with these bullshits.
For the entire thread up to now, you demonstrated that you can't read, won't read, and when you ca ...
Nomad 發表於 2010/11/24 03:05

Hey....do you need a closet?
How funny it is when it is the person who posted this picture crying about not able to read English  ...
Nomad 發表於 2010/11/24 07:02

Go back to your corner, my boy!
本帖最後由 beebeechan 於 2010/11/24 09:15 編輯
As this me, this...

... is more like it.
Nomad 發表於 2010/11/24 08:19

幾十萬?
濕濕碎

陰司紙成億成億咁拿去燒架
本帖最後由 beebeechan 於 2010/11/24 09:22 編輯
*applause for the performance*
That is after you've shown how much of a hypocrisy you are after you have done everything you have accused of everyone (and anyone) on this forum.

Nomad 發表於 2010/11/24 09:17

Nope...
I am finger-pointing at you, in particular.

I am not here to please you anyway.
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個