返回列表 回覆 發帖

Religion 當談到"唬爛"時...

Am instruction does not begin with "May I" blablabla.
You failed to make neither a question nor an instruction.
You failed to provide a dictionary which explains the word "sarcism".
Don't know where God is but the Devil is in the details
Being polite does not mean not an instruction, nor that you shouldn't know you should inform the opposite party that which court should appear before.

Now miss spell of word should stop no people with general understanding of English of understanding it means "Sarcasm".

You have still failed to state any information I requested, be it legal non legal, logical non logical.

話題要轉了嗎?
I don't see how polite it is.

If you don't spell words correctly people won't know what you are saying or will misunderstand you. That's why they put "spell check" in a browser, use it. Now I get what you're saying, but sorry, I don't see how sarcastic you are.

Again, all legal and/or logic information will be presented in the court room. However, I have a suggestion which can help you. While you wait, read the Holy Qu'ran yourself, you can find the answer there.
I restated 3 times the instruction, requesting Sharman to provide evidences that he brought the case to court.

He failed to.

He then refused to comment on the case, claiming that legal process is undergone.

He then also failed to recognize that a statement starting with "May" is polite.
He then also failed to recognize that any statement is an instruction to him.

I have had enough with this guy, not discussing, hiding , bluffing, spoofing.

I believe this thread had demonostrated how Sharmon is bad at communicating, discussing. And thus therefore the thread had served its purpose. Conclusion?

1. Sharmon fails to show that he understands sarcasm, retorical questioning
2. Sharmon fails to provide reasonig or information when queried upon
3. Sharmon fails to show ability to distinguish between a staturary statement or instruction.
4. Sharmon fails to show ability to distinguish between the addresser and the addressee.
6. Sharmon do not show strong ability to read English
7. Sharmon fails to demonstrate ability to extract content
8. Sharmon fails to follow simple instruction.

話題要轉了嗎?
Sharmon fails many things in his life, but that doesn't make the religion which George mentioned can only be Christianity.

A polite statement needs the magic word.

The court will send the information you requested when the time comes, just be  patient, and listen to the Christian Bible.
Be not judges of others, and you will not be judged.
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個