超短基版FAQ

前言

關於基督教的辯論,文章又長又多,本人以數年上基版經驗,彙編一系列FAQ,但是以超簡短形式的問答,希望大家能用很短的時間,來了解/誤解基督教。

當然,簡短是不太可能很完整地解釋的,本文的宗旨亦非如此;反而是想激發大家思考,而不至於盲目接受某些思想灌輸。

注意:文中的連結會開啟新視窗帶你到其他網站,連結內容由各網站持有人維護,所包含的內容並不完全代表本站立場。

The Very Short Christianity
Frequently Asked Questions

Foreword

There are plenty of lengthy articles debating on Christianity.  To help you understand / misunderstand Christianity quickly, I compiled some FAQs in a very short form.

I cannot include full explanations here because it is a "very short" FAQ, and this is not my intention either. What I am trying to do is to inspire you to contemplate rather than being indoctrinated with some prescribed ideologies.

Note: Hyperlinks in this FAQ will take you to other websites maintained by their webmasters. Contents of these websites do not reflect the positions or opinions of this FAQ.

關於聖經

問:根據聖經,……
答:這是解釋的其中一種。釋經書中有些地方也有幾個解釋,應該跟哪個?

問:(1) 聖經無誤。
  (2) 聖經就是真理,是神所默示的。
  (3) 聖經經文都互相協調連貫,又毫不矛盾。
答:聖經其實是充滿矛盾錯謬的書。〔錯誤百出的聖經(簡體原版 TXT)(繁體版 HTML)〕〔The Skeptic's Annotated Bible〕

問:某人對聖經是矛盾及邪惡的解釋是斷章取義。
答:怎樣斷章取義?正解又是甚麼?

問:了解上文下理,以及當時文化背景後,你便會真正了解。
答:需要在以色列長住三五七年麼?

問:聖經XX版有翻譯問題,看看聖經的原文(希臘文、希伯來文)的意思便不會誤解。
答:誰有聖經全文原文無誤翻譯本?不是要我去學希臘文、希伯來文吧?

問:看完整本聖經,你才會真正明白它的意思。
答:沒有人吃下一整隻臭蛋,才會斷言蛋已經壞了〔臭蛋理論〕。

問:天國近了,你們應當悔改! 〔太3:2(和合本)〕
答:已近了二千幾年了,還有多近?

About the Bible

Q: According to the Bible, ......
A: This is only one of the many interpretations.  Exegesis books have many interpretations on same verses.  Which one should be adopted?

Q: (1) Biblical inerrancy.
(2) The Bible is the truth, which is the words inspired by God.
(3) The whole Bible is coherent, consistent and without contradictions.
A: The Bible is full of contradictions and fallacies. [The Skeptic's Annotated Bible]

Q: One found contradictory and evil intepretations in the Bible just because verses were taken out of context.
A: How? What is the true meaning then?

Q: You will really understand if you study the Bible in context and learn about its cultural background.
A: Is residing in Israel for several years a prerequisite for a true understanding of Bible?"

Q: XX version of the Bible has translation problems.  Refer to the original Bible (in Greek & Hebrew) to avoid misinterpretations.
A: Who has the 100% precise translation of all scriptures?  Gee, I never realised I have to learn Greek & Hebrew before falling into this religion.

Q: After reading the entire Bible, you will then fully understand what it means.
A: (1) You won't eat all the bad fruits beared from a tree to recognize the tree is bad.
(2) As you are aware that to read every version of the Bible is extremely time consuming, allow me to call you back in several decades.

Q: Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near. [ Mat 3:2 (NIV) ]
A: It's already two thousand years.  How near it is?
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
First thing first,

The Very Short Christianity
Frequently Asked Questions

should be:

"The very short Frequently Asked Questions
about Christianity."

because Christianity is not very short, despite the fact that you want it to be.
Don't know where God is but the Devil is in the details
唉,如果這主題改,咪連domain name都要改?http://vscfaq.antichristendom.com
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
您聖裁啦。
唔駛 several years' experience,

years' experience 就係數年經驗咖啦

您嘅問題係中譯英時仍然好似用緊中文諗嘢
您嘅問題係中譯英時仍然好似用緊中文諗嘢
沙文 發表於 2014/3/13 18:01

都係既。

根據呢度:http://www.faqs.org/topRated.html,對某事X既FAQ,係可以話X FAQ既。

咁我係X FAQ之前加個Very Short,指出呢個FAQ係十分短,照理都無錯架喎。
try this:

To help you understand/misunderstand christianity in a very short time, I compiled some FAQs in a very short form.
回覆 6# 抽刀斷水

The Very Short
Frequently Asked Questions about Christianity.
prescribed indoctrination
抽刀斷水 發表於 2014/3/12 23:26

indoctrination(s).
謝謝。
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
關於神的存在

問:我感覺到神真實的臨在,在我個人經驗裡及祈禱中。
答:(1) 幻覺是精神分裂或思覺失調的病徵,另外亦會出現在被催眠者身上,患者會聽到或/及看見一些不存在的事物。
  (2) 既然咁真實,得閒約佢出黎飲茶啦。

問:神是無始無終、自有永有〔Exd 3:18 "I am that I am"(KJV)〕。
答:自己令到自己存在?

問:神無所不在。
答:在南京大屠殺的時候也在嗎?

問:誰可否定神的存在?
答:無法證明不存在,不代表即證實存在。〔十度門的故事〕

問:神在……行過神蹟。
答:其他宗教的神亦在其他地方有神蹟,我該信哪個?

問:神的存在已在聖經確鑿地記載了。
答:恐龍現在還存在的,在我寫的《恐龍經》中有記載,而《恐龍經》的內容是恐龍媽媽親自告訴我的,絕對可信。

About God's Existence

Q: I can feel the real presence of God from my personal experience and during prayer.
A: (1) Hallucination is the sympton of schizophrenia or early psychosis.   It also occurs when one is being hypnotized.   Patients will hear and / or see things that do not exist.
(2) If it is so real, why not ask him out for a drink?

Q: God is eternal, without beginning or end, and is self-existent. [ Exd 3:18 "I am that I am." (KJV) ]
A: Did God create himself?

Q: God is everywhere.
A: Also in Bergen-Belsen and Buchenwald?

Q: Who can disprove God's existence?
A : Unable to prove one's non-existence does not mean its existence has already been proved. [The story of ten doors]

Q: God performed miracles in......
A: The gods of other religions also performed miracles.  Which god should I believe then?

Q: The existence of God has been conclusively documented in the Bible.
A: So, dinosaurs still exist nowadays.  It is documented in my book "Dinosaurs' Scripture" told by the Mama dinosaur and therefore absolutely credible.

關於神的屬性

問:神愛世人,神就是愛。
答:神愛非洲饑荒的兒童,和地震中受難的人嗎?

問:苦難是神給我們(靈魂)的考驗與試煉,淨化我們的靈魂。〔靈魂鍛煉論〕
答:有甚麼要被強姦才能鍛煉到?那麼是否人人都要被強姦?

問:神以他獨生子的性命,流寶血赦免我們的罪。
答:如果明知死後會復活,耶穌「死」的意義極其量只是做場戲給我們看!

問:人的智慧不能了解神。
答:那你又知道神真的愛你?

問:神無所不能。
答:神能否造一塊他自己搬不起的石頭呢?〔石頭問題〕

問:神是全知、全在、全能、全善。
答:神願意阻止邪惡,但不能嗎?那麼祂便不是全能。
   祂能、但不願意?那麼祂是惡毒的。
   祂既能、且願意?那麼邪惡從何而來?
   祂既不能、且不願意?那麼為何叫祂做神?〔伊比鳩魯的謎題〕

問:上帝的善不等於人的善。
答:如果上帝的善只等於人的惡,只表示他是魔鬼。

問:耶穌在世時同時是完全的神,也是完全的人。〔神人二性〕
答:神是全能,人不是全能。耶穌在世時既是全能,又不是全能?

問:我們相信三位一體的神,聖父、聖子、聖靈同質、同權、同尊、同榮。 〔三位一體〕
答:你真正「明白」甚麼是三位一體嗎?這並非出自聖經,乃後人為解釋「上帝是神、耶穌又是神,但卻只有一個神?」而創作出來但卻不能清楚表達的概念。

問:神照著自己的形像造人,所以人體結構精密、完美。
答:(1) 人類的闌尾(位於盲腸末端),除了會發炎而需要切除外,還有甚麼用?
  (2) 請問男人的乳頭有何作用?

問:基督教多年來的惡行都和上帝無關。
答:可以,除非你也認同基督教的任何善行均和上帝無關,請不要再以教徒善行來傳教。

About the Attributes of God

Q: For God so loved the world.  God is love.
A: Does God love the children suffering in African famines as well as the earthquake victims?

Q: God uses suffering to test and purify you / your soul.
A: So, being raped is one of the purifying exercises?  So does everyone need to be raped?

Q: God gave the only begotten son's life to wash us from our sins in his own blood.
A: If God knew beforehand that Jesus would be resurrected, the meaning of Jesus' death is at most just a farce!

Q: People cannot understand the wisdom of God. / God is beyond our comprehension.
A: Then how can you know that God really loves you?

Q: God is omnipotent.
A: Can God create a stone so heavy that he cannot lift it?

Q: God is omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent , omnibenevolence.
A: Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? [ Riddle of Epicurus ]

Q: God's goodness is not equal to human's goodness .
A: If God's goodness is only equal to the human's evilness, it means that he is the devil.

Q: Jesus has fully divine and fully human natures co-existing within one person. [ Person of Christ ]
A: God is omnipotent, human is not omnipotent.  Jesus was both omnipotent and not omnipotent?

Q: We believe that God has three divine persons: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit.   These three are the same in substance, equal in power and glory. [ Trinity ]
A: Do you really understand what trinity is?  This is not in the Bible, but from the people who tried to explain "Father is God, Jesus is God, but why is there only one God?" and created such a concept which cannot be clearly expressed.

Q: God created mankind in his own image, so human body structures are precise and perfect.
A: (1) Besides inflammation, what is the purpose of Vermiform appendix which might need to be removed?
(2) What is the purpose of men's nipples?

Q: All evildoings of Christians over the years are irrelevant to God.
A: Yes, unless you agree that all good deeds of Christians are also irrelevant to God.  Please don't preach using good deeds of Christians.
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
For your consideration.
I cannot include full explanations here because it is a "very short" FAQ, and this is not my intention either. What I am trying to do is to inspire you to contemplate rather than being indoctrinated with some prescribed ideologies.
Excellent.
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
Note: Hyperlinks in this FAQ will take you to other websites maintained by their webmasters. Contains of these websites do not necessarily state or reflect the positions or opinions of this FAQ.
應該跟哪個?
which one to follow?
沙文你真精雕細琢~
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
My headache keeps killing me, 唯有逐小逐小黎
Q : Some contradictory and evil intepretations on the bible take the verses out of context.
A: How? What is the true meaning then?

Q: One found contradictory and evil intepretations in the bible just because verses were taken out of context.
Didn't you mean that I need to stay several years in Israel?

Are you suggesting to reside in Israel for several years?
看聖經原文應該唔駛go,
A:的翻譯seems太轉折
Q: XX version of the bible has translation problems.  Refer to the original bible (in Greek & Hebrew) to avoid misinterpretations .

A: Who has the 100% precise translation of all (original) Scriptures?  Do I need to learn Greek & Hebrew?

Scriptures 本身就係原文,唔加original都得, 加就更強調,your call.
用negative interrogative表示您expecting一個positive嘅答案,應該並非您嘅原意,況且既然本文係想inspires讀者思考,則避免預設答案,open for  讀者自己答較為適宜, 只須用一般問題句就算了。what do u think?
原句「不是要我去學希臘文、希伯來文吧?」含有「唔通要我去學咩」的含義。的確,信下教就要去學兩種古文,是離譜丫嘛。這「唔通」的意思用英文表達,是否應用negative interrogative呢?

因此前句「Who has the 100% precise translation of all scriptures?」已有inspire讀者思考的意思,後句「不是要我去學希臘文、希伯來文吧?」是用以表達因現存沒有無誤譯本的荒謬。
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個