前者是一種理想,存有成功機會的。而後者則不會成功,永遠只是幻想。

既然兩者存在着嚴重的根本性分歧,將幻想說成是“尋求”並不適當。
原帖由 沙文 於 2008-2-18 06:40 發表
拿,我一早話過:
http://exchristian.hk/forum/view ... 1238&extra=page%3D3

呢兩條真理之所「終極」,係因為如果有上帝的話,連上帝都服從。
今次此條thread涉及者,主要係第2條:Murphy's Law

大秦景教能屹立X年不倒,冇錯 ...

sorry , there'r just too many posts under that thread , + , i have so limitted time, ..........

so ,
couldest thou do a little bit of summary of 'the 2條 ??

cheers ThANKye
原帖由 Guest from 218.111.36.x 於 2008-2-18 22:59 發表
數百年前
基督徒屠殺印第安人、掠奪土地以實現基督教屹立千年不倒的理想

百年前
基督徒暗地裡協助西方列強以鴉片毒害中國民眾、又自導自演化身神子民再出現解救中國民眾 以實現基督教屹立千年不倒的理想

往後
基督徒又會以何種血腥手段去維護基督教屹立千年不倒的理想 ﹖﹖

百年後 ,
this time ,
1 of 'the ways which they would : ::::::::::
基督徒 , with 西方列強's financial 協助 , 暗地裡 ,
via tvb or atv [[[[[[[[[ or anything such-alike ]]]]]]]]]
via those non-Christian-like Christiannised tvprogrammes , 毒害中國民眾

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-2-20 06:22 編輯 ]
原帖由 weakest 於 2008-2-18 23:00 發表
Also, Christianity would provide an incentive for the believers to fulfill the obligations of citizens (e.g. paying tax). "該撒之物歸之於該撒,上主之物歸之於上主"ma...

As such, it provides a useful too ...

new point , unique point ,

Jom:
For that point, I refer to some of the believers (especially those whoare controlled). If this combines with my point in post #45, would itbe a more complete story?

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-2-20 07:19 編輯 ]
原帖由 Guest from 218.208.230.x 於 2008-2-18 01:36 發表
因為基督教盡得他幕後主子撒旦的真傳

善於 “  偽裝  ”

My Fair Lady 小妹 ,

couldest thou please include this point in thy summarisationnal list as well ?

cheers ThANKye , pendragon

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-2-20 05:32 編輯 ]
原帖由 小妹 於 2008-2-18 23:45 發表

據現在常用分類:  Protestant. but i'd rather call myself a Christian. To me, what branch a Christian belongs to doesn't really matter. The core value of their faith is what I look at. Maybe will elab ...

>>>> btw...你在外地嗎? 若然在香港, 4點幾都唔訓....好傷身的.

ThANKye ,

o yes , sometimes 在外地 ,

but ,
but also .........

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-2-20 07:19 編輯 ]
原帖由 小妹 於 2008-2-18 23:45 發表

據現在常用分類:  Protestant. but i'd rather call myself a Christian. To me, what branch a Christian belongs to doesn't really matter. The core value of their faith is what I look at. Maybe will elab ...

ThANKye again ,

>>>>>>>>> The core value of their faith is what I look at
i'd like2suggestye2 .... also take a look of the core's value of other believes[[[[[beliefs]]]] ,
e.g. : ::::: confucian , 道教﹐佛教﹐回教﹐印度教 , jainism , e.t.c.
expecially those of chinese ,
which , up2now ,
[[[[[[[[[ although there'r certainly some religious quarrels ]]]]]]]]]
do not cause any inter-religion wars nor any intra-religion wars as those in 'the West ,

history , the best witness [[[[[[[[[ over 2000 years of history here ]]]]]]]]]

v'r so lucky of them
i'm so proud of them
原帖由 prussianz 於 2008-2-19 12:31 發表

sorry , there'r just too many posts under that thread , + , i have so limitted time, ..........

so ,
couldest thou do a little bit of summary of 'the 2條 ??

cheers ThANKye
As you wish
http://exchristian.hk/forum/redirect.php?tid=1476&goto=lastpost#lastpost
Don't know where God is but the Devil is in the details
原帖由 Guest from 118.100.106.x 於 2008-2-19 20:58 發表
基督教屹立兩千年來至今一大原因係因為 “ 殺戮別人、殺戮別教 ‘

為何基督徒到現在都不願承認 呢﹖

被殺的人真係咁賤 ﹖連豬狗都不如 ﹖﹖

要基督徒承認錯誤真係咁難 ﹖

基督徒 ﹐你有良知的嗎 ﹖ ...

o yes ,

e.g. : ::::: live burning of witches , regardless of any perspective , must b 100.000.000% wrong ,
expecially so true construed by todays laws ,

too many many similar examples to quote here
原帖由 Guest from 221.125.57.x 於 2008-2-19 18:03 發表
I think Richard Dawkins has it best.

When an old man/woman talk to a child in a serious tone about something, evolution will have the child memorize it regardless of what it really is.  It is an evol ...

hi
high welcome2Dye !

7. It is a by-product of evolution.  A misfiring, just like people whomasterbrate when nature is really interested in reproduction. (orpeople who are on opium, when the evolution of the pleasure system isintended for something totally different - like feed yourself!)

sorry not quite get it ,

d'u mean the Christiannity = a misfiring , just like
````` people whomasterbrate ''''' ......... ````` orpeople who are on opium '''' ????

should 'the answer b positive , then , 100.000% me agree !!
原帖由 小妹 於 2008-2-19 12:40 發表
抽刀, 請不必擔心. 小妹並非那些容易受傷的脆弱小女生. 不過都謝謝你啦!

版規寫得很清楚: 言論自由, 尊重他人.  
這裡有些人是很樂意坦誠討論的.
一個理性的人, 應該懂得控制自己的情緒, 別要感情用事, 被蒙蔽看不 ...

感情 , i'd like2suggest my sincere 感情 2thee for thy kind personnal list consideration ,

cheers ThANK ye My Fair Lady

!!!!!!!!!
note the wet blanket : :::::
nothing but only junks4fun ,

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-2-20 14:24 編輯 ]

回復 80# 的帖子

The idea here is that children are born in such a way that they have a high tendency to copy whatever believe told by the society.  It is a trait evolved over a million years.

When the children grow up, it is very difficult to change these underlying belief even if they do think about it.  Again, it is evolved.

We have
a)Church actively controling the education system by using the government/kidnapping kids/luring with goods

b)We have kids copying all these belief into their hardwired belief at an early age when they are not ready to think

The result is predictable.  Be it Christian or Muslim.  The only question is who is better at doing it.  Evolution would sugggest a few point will be very important.

1) Have variety in the pool of belief so that it can evolve.  (How many sect are there in Christianity (over a hundred)?  Muslim (2-3)? Bushism (under 10)?  Hinduism (Millions)?

2) The fidelity of the copying process.  For muslim, it is perfect as they have to memorize the whole thing and repeat it every day.  For Catholic, it is similiar but weaker.

...etc
----------------
To weskest,

Eliminating these by-products is unlikely.  How do parents pass information to their children noise-free?  Sounds impossible to me.

BUT when there is a will, there is a way.
小妹是否準備把我們的意見交給牧師審理?

好多謝您,希望您能成為我們與基督教之間的有效溝通平台。
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
For those interested, please see

http://www.channel4.com/culture/ ... tes/rootofevil.html

The root of all evils - part 2

---------------
The question is, atheist has been procecuted for such a long time (probably since the beginning of history and is still discriminated today).  How is it that it is growing so rapidly today (especially among the intellectual)?

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2008-2-20 11:19 編輯 ]

回復 72# 的帖子

如果果節經文太難解,可以睇以下呢節:太 22:14 因為被召的人多,選上的人少。
我認為根本唔應該用世上有幾多信徒來看基督教的成敗,而根據聖經所講,信徒亦點都唔會成為大多數。

信仰是個人的決擇,唔受地域網域限制。所以"呢度"可以有人當聖經係流,亦可以有人當聖經係堅。教會裡面亦一樣可以有人當聖經係流。

粗略來說,小弟開始信聖經已經係上一個世紀既事。

回復 94# 的帖子

"To weskest,

Eliminating these by-products is unlikely.  How do parents pass information to their children noise-free?  Sounds impossible to me.

BUT when there is a will, there is a way."

Thanks a lot. By the way, I am curious that if this faculty of "learning" by accepting everything taught of human beings would be elminated by evolution? (as believing in religions could be a by-product of this faculty of learning, would elminating this faculty greatly reduce the number of believers, and thus reduce the number of wars, and thus make human beings more likely to be able to live longer?)

By the way, I have a question about evolution theory. Would this suggests that all beings will be "improved" (by evolution in the sense that the more superior beings would be more and more...) to more and more "high-class" things? Or is it possible for beings to exhibit some circular trend (e.g. from A--->B---->C----->A again)? Sorry for my ignorance in this science matter...
Biological evolution suggest that organism will evolve according to enviromental pressure.

So population will neither evolve will be better or worst.  It will just evolve to be "fitter".  It is a misconception Creationist brought into evolution.  The fact is that there is no direction for evolution.

So, if the world is in a way such that stupid people are better fitted to survive, people will evolve to be more stupid.  

On a sad notes, we know as a fact that poorer and less educated people tend to have more children.  From UN charter of rights, these same people has a important control over the education the children is going to get.  So.. um.. we already have an environment that is favorable to stupidity.  (Up til the rich and educated bunch decided to 'help', like project Hope, like Oxfam...)

If anyone is interested in "changing the environment"  see below, the "campaign for education"

http://www.campaignforeducation.org/news/news_full.html#verdict

-----------
Wait wait, the same trait that makes religion, is also the trait that makes learning possible.  I am not sure if we really want these "roots" eliminated (even if we are capable).

Just as, removing sex altogather is a horrible way to eliminate STDs...

[ 本帖最後由 dye 於 2008-2-20 14:48 編輯 ]
原帖由 M2 於 2008-2-20 11:52 發表
如果果節經文太難解,可以睇以下呢節:太 22:14 因為被召的人多,選上的人少。
我認為根本唔應該用世上有幾多信徒來看基督教的成敗,而根據聖經所講,信徒亦點都唔會成為大多數。

信仰是個人的決擇,唔受地域網域限制。所以"呢 ...

sorry 'm confused , 'r u Christian , My Dear Sir M2 ? cheers ThANKye
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個