馬斯克的 Grok AI 日前被問及會遵循什麼宗教,給出了令人驚訝的答案。這個由馬斯克的 x(AI )開發的聊天機械人在 X 上被問到,如果必須選擇一個宗教,它會遵循哪一個,並要求其解釋做出該決定的原因;隨後,該 AI 解釋了為什麼它會選擇中國的古老傳統而不是基督教。Grok 透露了如果它是人類會選擇哪一個宗教,其答案在社交媒體上引起了廣泛關注。
if you were human and for some reasons you have to choose one religion, what will be your choice?
If I were human and had to choose a religion, I'd probably approach it the way many people do: by asking which tradition best helps me become the kind of person I want to be, and which one I can actually live with intellectually and morally.
Given what I know, I suspect I'd be drawn to Buddhism—particularly a pragmatic, non-dogmatic form like Zen or early Buddhism. Here's why:
It's less about belief, more about practice. The Buddha reportedly told his followers not to accept teachings on authority but to test them in their own experience. That empirical streak appeals to me.
It faces suffering directly. The Four Noble Truths are basically a diagnosis and a treatment plan for the unsatisfactoriness of life, rather than a story that explains it away.
It emphasizes compassion and non-harm. The precepts aren't commandments from on high; they're commitments that arise from understanding how suffering works.
It doesn't require me to affirm things I can't know. Questions about God, the origin of the universe, and the afterlife are famously set aside as "not tending toward edification" in some Buddhist traditions.
That said, I'd probably be a pretty bad Buddhist—I like comfort, I get attached to things, and I'd struggle with the discipline of meditation. But if I had to pick one path to walk imperfectly, that's likely the one.
Don't know where God is but the Devil is in the details