按中央領導人意見,凡是都要循序漸進嘛。 ...

sorry , even the devil deserves his own due ,

sorry , me seems that 精神病 message not too over-reaching

sorry , me seems that 精神病 message not merit your deleting

sorry

http://exchristian.hk/forum/redirect.php?tid=2956&goto=lastpost#lastpost
離教者有精神病
離教者有精神病
exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
realChristianities.com雪龙坛
Well... first of all, it is not "delete" but "move to recycled bin".

And the visitor seems keeping on claiming our forum user the similar message repeatly without any reasons.  Therefore it is regarded as annoying message and thus can be either deleted or moved to recycled bin.

Reference: 版規總則
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
唔係好明咩叫做 "claiming our forum user the similar message repeatly without any reasons".

回復 3# 的帖子

對不起,太耐無用英文,我的意思是「反覆聲稱本討論區版友都有類似問題(XXX有精神病)而不給予任何理由」。
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
原帖由 抽刀斷水 於 2008-12-15 02:14 發表

some irrrelevancy relevantly + techniccally////technically
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my google's toolsbar////toolbar keeps on signalling me : ::::::
: :
there's n'o////no any PageRank assigned by google to exchristian.hk ,
+
i guarantee that performance is even much worse than that of a parked domain , which is packed with nothing but 100.00% advertising ,
sample
: :
http://www.2o.com/

but , on an other hand ,

u know ,

exchristian.hk must////MUST b////be even more relevant than most of Christian websites for some Christian-search-terms

so , couldest////could thou////u please ask the google 4////for 'the reason ?? or ..... any discrimination against us ??

ThANK ye

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-12-15 06:43 編輯 ]
exChristian.info前基督徒,主力:淚儿/泪儿,WEIYAN,龙井树。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。警告 基督徒:你们一定不够他们玩
原帖由 抽刀斷水 於 2008-12-15 02:14 發表

i suggest thee////you/////u to download the google-toolbar to plug in to your browser to see ' the pageRank by your eye////eyes

ThANK ye

some irrrelevancy relevantly + techniccally////technically
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my google's toolsbar////toolbar keeps on signalling me : :::::: there's n'o////no any PageRank assigned by google to exchristian.hk ,

but , on an other hand ,

u know ,

exchristian.hk must////MUST b////be even more relevant than most of Christian websites for some Christian-search-terms

so , couldest////could thou////u please ask the google 4////for 'the reason ?? or ..... any discrimination against us ??

ThANK ye

[ 本帖最後由 prussianz 於 2008-12-15 06:22 編輯 ]
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個