返回列表 回覆 發帖

[轉載] Proud to be a Canadian

A photographer on vacation was inside a church  taking photographs when he noticed a golden telephone mounted on the wall  with a sign that read '$10,000 per call'.

The American,  being intrigued, asked a priest who was strolling by what the telephone was  used for.

The priest  replied that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 you could  talk to God.

The  American thanked the priest and went along his way.

Next stop  was in Atlanta . There, at a very large cathedral, he saw the same golden  telephone with the same sign under it.

He  wondered if this was the same kind of telephone he

saw in Orlando
and he asked a nearby nun what its  purpose was.

She told  him that it was a direct line to heaven and that for $10,000 he could talk to  God.

'O.K.,  thank you,' said the American .

He then  traveled to Indianapolis , Washington DC , Philadelphia , Boston and New    York..

In every  church he saw the same golden telephone
with the  same '$10,000 per call' sign under it.

The  American, upon leaving Vermont decided to travel  up to Canada to see  if Canadians had the same phone.

He arrived in Canada , and again, in the first church  he entered, there was the same golden telephone, but this time the sign under  it read '40 cents per call.'

The  American was surprised so he asked the priest about the sign.  'Father,  I've traveled all over America and I've seen this same golden telephone in
many churches. I'm told that it is a direct line to
Heaven, but in the US
the price was $10,000 per call.
Why is it so cheap here?'

The priest  smiled and answered, 'You're in Canada
now, son - it's a local call'.

KEEP SMILING

If  you are proud to be a Canadian pass this on!

Don't know where God is but the Devil is in the details
唔明呢... Canada is heaven?
支持鼓勵每位離教者 › 閹割神父 刻不容緩 ‹
2# 抽刀斷水 加拿大佬自嘲乜都平過美國的原因
Don't know where God is but the Devil is in the details
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個