返回列表 回覆 發帖

逃避唔係辦法

咁嘅情形,一般都只可以原地雙膝著地認錯嘛,您点都走唔甩嘛

Tiger Woods affair Rachel Uchitel: Cause of car accident?            
November 28, 2009 09:58 PM EST  (Updated: November 28, 2009 10:10 PM EST)              

This just in: According to Perez Hilton,the lacerations on Tiger Woods' face were not from his car accident but from a domestic dispute. His wife Elin Nordegren had confronted Tiger Woods about his affair with Rachel Uchitel, which led to a heated argument in which she scratched her husband's face. Tiger Woods attempted to escape in his SUV, but Elin chased after him with a golfclub. She struck the car with it out of anger...not to save her husbandfrom the car as originally reported. As a result of Elin striking his car, Tiger Woods got distracted and crashed the SUV into a fire hydrant and a tree.
All I can say is wow. Wow!!! I think we all knew that something was sketchy, but who would have guessed that his wife would have scratched up his face? If he was having an affair with Rachel Uchitel, I can understand the urge to put the nails to good use, but put down the golf club, woman! I see even more dirt about Tiger Woods' affair coming to light in the news very soon.
http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474977921953&grpId=3659174697259616
Don't know where God is but the Devil is in the details
1# 沙文

中心思想係乜?英文差呀
1# 沙文

老大的人生閱歷果然豐富, 佩服佩服....
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個