13:11 這是他肉皮上的慢性癩病;司祭應聲明他是不潔的,不必將他隔離,因為他已是不潔的。  
13:12 但若癩瘡在皮上蔓延,凡司祭能看見的地方,從頭到腳,癩瘡遮蓋了患者的全身皮膚,  
13:13 司祭查看他,若見癩瘡遮蓋了他全身,就應聲明患者是潔淨的;因為全身變白,便是潔淨的。  
13:14 但他身上一出現贅疣,就成了不潔淨的;  
13:15 司祭一見這贅疣,就應聲明他是不潔的;因為這贅疣是不潔的,分明是癩病。  
13:16 但若贅疣再變白,他應再去見司祭;  
13:17 司祭查看他,若見患處變白,司祭應聲明患者是潔淨的;他便是潔淨的。
對癩病人的管制  
13:45 凡身患癩病的人,應穿撕裂的衣服,披頭散髮,將口唇遮住,且喊說:「不潔!不潔!」 13:46 在他患癩病的時日內,常是不潔的。他既是不潔的,就應獨居;他的住處應在營外。  
衣服的癩病  
13:47 若衣服上有了癩病的跡象,不拘是毛衣或麻衣,  
13:48 或用麻及毛紡織或編織的布,或皮革,或任何皮製的物品上,有了癩病的跡象;  
13:49 若衣服或皮革,或紡織或編織的布,或任何皮製的器具上,有了發綠或發紅的斑痕:這就是癩病的跡象,應交由司祭查看。  
13:50 司祭查看斑痕以後,應將帶有斑痕的物品收藏七天。  
13:51 到第七天,司祭再查看那斑痕,如果斑痕在衣服上,成紡織或編織的布上,或皮革上,或在任何皮製的物品上蔓延開了,這就是惡性癩病的跡象,物品即是不潔的。  
13:52 凡帶有這斑痕的衣服,用毛或麻紡織或編織的布,或任何皮製的器具,都應焚燒;因為這是惡性的癩病,應用火燒燬。
癩病取潔儀式  
14:1 上主訓示梅瑟說:  
14:2 「關於癩病人取潔之日應守的法律如下:應引他去見司祭,
14:3 司祭應到營外查看,如見癩病人的病症痊癒了,  
14:4 就吩咐人為那取潔者,拿兩隻潔淨的活鳥、香柏木、朱紅線和牛膝草來;
22:4 亞郎的後裔中,凡患癩病或淋病的,在他未取潔以前,不可吃聖物;凡摸過死屍所染不潔之物的,或遺精的人,

摩西確確實實話過你知 : 我都中招!!

出谷記
4:6 上主又對他說:「將你的手插懷裡!」他就將手插在懷裡;及至抽出手來,見手上患了癩瘡,像雪那樣白。
4:7 天主又說:「將你的手再插進懷裡!──他就把手再插入懷裡;及至從懷裡抽出時,見手已經恢復原狀,像別的肌肉一樣。
梅瑟面容發光
34:29 梅瑟從西乃山下來的時候,手中拿著兩塊約版;他下山的時候,未發覺自己的臉皮,因同上主談過話,而發光。  
34:30 亞郎和全以色列子民一看見他的臉皮發光,都害怕接近他。  
34:31 梅瑟召呼他們過來,亞郎和全會眾的首領才敢回到他跟前,梅瑟就同他們談了話。  
34:32 以後全以色列子民也來到他跟前,他把上主在西乃山上同他所說的一切,都吩咐了他們。 34:33 梅瑟向他們講完話,就用首帕蒙上自己的臉。  
34:34 幾時梅瑟到上主台前去同他談話,就揭去首帕,直到出來的時候;他出來後,就對以色列子民講明上主吩咐他的事,
34:35 以色列子民觀看梅瑟的臉,見梅瑟的臉皮發光。以後梅瑟再用首帕蒙上自己的臉,直到再去同上主談話。

摩西面容發光 是耶神醫好 ,人人看不見耶神 ,唯獨摩西可以! 他在人面前要蒙上帕子 ,丫在看到耶神時揭開帕子 ,莫非耶神要他去醫治痲瘋??
請上網看電影 <<哲古華拉少年日記>>

戶籍記
第十七章  

人民再起騷動  
17:1 上主訓示梅瑟說:  
17:2 「你吩咐司祭亞郎的兒子厄肋阿匝爾,叫他將一切火盤從火堆中取去,把炭火散開,因為這一切都是聖的。 肋 10:1-3
17:3 以這些犯罪喪生者的火盤,打成薄片,用來包蓋祭壇,──因為奉獻在上主面前的火盤已成了聖的,──給以色列子民當作鑑戒。」  
17:4 厄肋阿匝爾司祭便取出那些被火燒死的人獻過的銅火盤,叫人打成薄片,為包蓋祭壇用,  
17:5 為給以色列子民當作警戒,為叫凡不是出於亞郎子孫的俗人,不應前來在上主面前獻香,以免和科辣黑及他的同黨遭受一樣的不幸。他全照上主藉梅瑟對他所吩咐的做了。 1:51
肋 10:1-3
編下 2:3
17:6 次日,以色列子民全會眾抱怨梅瑟和亞郎說:「正是你們害死了上主的人民。」 格前 10:10
17:7 當會眾集合反對梅瑟和亞郎時,他們二人轉向會幕;看,雲彩遮蓋了會幕,上主的榮耀發顯了出來。  
17:8 梅瑟和亞郎遂走到會幕前面,  
17:9 上主吩咐梅瑟說:  
17:10 「你們快離開這會眾,我要立即消滅他們。」他們遂俯伏在地, 16:21
17:11 然後梅瑟向亞郎說:「你快拿火盤,由祭壇取火放在盤裡,添上乳香,快拿到會眾那裡去,為他們行贖罪禮,因為忿怒已由上主面前發出,災禍已經開始。」 智 18:20-25
17:12 亞郎遂照梅瑟所吩咐的拿了火盤,急忙跑到會眾中;看,災禍已在人民中開始;他遂添上乳香,為人民行贖罪禮,  
17:13 站在死者和生者之中,直到災禍止息。  
17:14 在這次災禍中死了一萬四千七百,為科辣黑的緣故而死的人,還不在內。  
17:15 亞郎於是回到會幕門口梅瑟那裡,因為災禍已止息了。

若蘇厄22:16 「上主的全會眾這樣說:你們相反以色列的天主,犯這不忠信的罪,有什麼意思?為什麼你們今天離開上主,另建立祭壇,公開背叛上主?  
22:17 以前敬拜培敖爾的罪過為我們還不夠嗎?為了那個罪過,災禍降於上主的會眾,直到今天,我們還沒洗淨。
22:18 看你們今天又要離開上主,你們今天違背上主,明天他必向以色列全會眾發怒。  
22:19 如果你們認為所得的地方不潔,可以回到上主的地方,上主帳幕的所在地,住在我們中間;決不可違背上主,激怒我們,在上主我們天主的祭壇以外,為自己另築祭壇。

被趕的不是自願出埃及 ,只是後人將事情美化而已

舊約中悲哀的世界觀 p132

本帖最後由 淚兒 於 2010/5/21 00:01 編輯

訓道篇 Ecclesiastes
Ecclesiastes:Chapter 1
2虛而又虛,訓道者說:虛而又虛,萬事皆虛。2Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.
3人在太陽下辛勤勞作,為人究有何益?3What hath a man more of all his labour, that he taketh under the sun?
4一代過去,一代又來,大地仍然常在。4One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth standeth for ever.
5太陽升起,太陽落下,匆匆趕回原處,從新再升。5The sun riseth, and goeth down, and returneth to his place: and there rising again,
6風吹向南,又轉向北,旋轉不息,循環周行。6Maketh his round by the south, and turneth again to the north: the spirit goeth forward surveying all places round about, and returneth to his circuits.
7江河流入大海,大海總不滿溢;江河仍向所往之處,川流不息。7All the rivers run into the sea, yet the sea doth not overflow: unto the place from whence the rivers come, they return, to flow again.
8萬事皆辛勞,無人能盡言:眼看,看不夠;耳聽,聽不飽。8All things are hard: man cannot explain them by word. The eye is not filled with seeing, neither is the ear filled with hearing.
9往昔所有的,將來會再有;昔日所行的,將來會再行;太陽之下決無新事。9What is it that hath been? the same thing that shall be. What is it that hath been done? the same that shall be done.
10若有人指著某事說:「看,這是新事。」豈不知在我們之前早就有過。10Nothing under the sun is new, neither is any man able to say: Behold this is new: for it hath already gone before in the ages that were before us.
11只是對往者,沒有人去追憶;同樣,對來者,也不會為後輩所記念。11There is no remembrance of former things: nor indeed of those things which hereafter are to come, shall there be any remembrance with them that shall be in the latter end.

Ecclesiastes:Chapter 2
18我憎恨我在太陽下所受的勞苦,因為我要將勞苦所得,留給我的後人。18Again I hated all my application wherewith I had earnestly laboured under the sun, being like to have an heir after me,
19他是智是愚,有誰知道;但他一定要主管我在太陽下,以智慧辛苦經營的一切工作:這也是空虛。19Whom I know not whether he will be a wise man or a fool, and he shall have rule over all my labours with which I have laboured and been solicitous: and is there any thing so vain?
20我回顧我在太陽下所受的一切勞苦,就灰心失望。20Wherefore I left off and my heart renounced labouring any more under the sun.
21因為有人以智慧、學問和才幹勞作得來的,卻應留給那未曾勞作的人,作為產業:這也是空虛和大不幸。21For when a man laboureth in wisdom, and knowledge, and carefulness, he leaveth what he hath gotten to an idle man: so this also is vanity, and a great evil.
22人在太陽下所受的一切勞苦,以及痛心的事,究竟有什麼裨益?22For what profit shall a man have of all his labour, and vexation of spirit, with which he hath been tormented under the sun?
23其實,人天天所有的事務,無非是悲苦和煩惱;而且夜裡,心也得不到安息:這也是空虛。23All his days are full of sorrows and miseries, even in the night he doth not rest in mind: and is not this vanity?
24人除了吃喝和享受自己勞作之所得以外,別無更好的事。我也看透了:這是從天主手裡來的。24Is it not better to eat and drink, and to shew his soul good things of his labours? and this is from the hand of God.
25因為離了天主,誰能有吃的,誰能有所享受?25Who shall so feast and abound with delights as I?
26天主原把智慧、學問和歡樂,賜給他所喜愛的人。至於罪人,天主將積蓄貯藏財物的勞苦加於他身上,好將一切財物留給天主所喜愛的人:這也是空虛,也是追風。26God hath given to a man that is good in his sight, wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he hath given vexation, and superfluous care, to heap up and to gather together, and to give it to him that hath pleased God: but this also is vanity, and a fruitless solicitude of the mind.

Ecclesiastes:Chapter 3
16我在太陽下還看見:正義之處有不義,公平之處有不平。16I saw under the sun in the place of judgment wickedness, and in the place of justice iniquity.
17我心裡想天主必要審判義人和惡人,因為各種事情和行為,在天主那裡都有其定時。17And I said in my heart: God shall judge both the just and the wicked, and then shall be the time of every thing.
18我想,天主藉此是為使世人認清自己是誰,看清自己與走獸無異。18I said in my heart concerning the sons of men, that God would prove them, and shew them to be like beasts.
19的確,世人的命運,同走獸的命運,都是一樣:前者怎樣死,後者也怎樣死;氣息都一樣,人並不優於走獸:因為都是虛無。19Therefore the death of man, and of beasts is one, and the condition of them both is equal: as man dieth, so they also die: all things breathe alike, and man hath nothing more than beast: all things are subject to vanity.
20都同歸於一處;既都出於塵土,也都歸於塵土。20And all things go to one place: of earth they were made, and into earth they return together.
21人的氣息是否向上高升,走獸的氣息是否下降地下,有誰知道?21Who knoweth if the spirit of the children of Adam ascend upward, and if the spirit of the beasts descend downward?
22因此,我看出:人最好還是享受自己勞苦之所得,因為這是他的命運;有誰能領他去看自己身後的事呢?22And I have found that nothing is better than for a man to rejoice in his work, and that this is his portion. For who shall bring him to know the things that shall be after him?

Ecclesiastes:Chapter 4
1我又轉目注視在太陽下所行的一切暴行:看,受壓迫者眼淚汪流,卻無人安慰;壓迫人者手中只有權勢,卻無人加以援助。1I turned myself to other things, and I saw the oppressions that are done under the sun, and the tears of the innocent, and they had no comforter; and they were not able to resist their violence, being destitute of help from any.
2於是我聲稱那已死去的人,比現今還活著的人更為有福,2And I praised the dead rather than the living:
3那還沒有出世的人,比這兩等人更為有福,因為他還沒見到太陽下所行的惡事。3And I judged him happier than them both, that is not yet born, nor hath seen the evils that are done under the sun.

Ecclesiastes:Chapter 7
15在我虛度的歲月內,我見了許多事:義人在正義中夭亡,惡人在邪惡中反而長壽。15In the good day enjoy good things, and beware beforehand of the evil day: for God hath made both the one and the other, that man may not find against him any just complaint.
16不要過於正義,也不要自作聰明,免得自趨滅亡。16These things also I saw in the days of my vanity: A just man perisheth in his justice, and a wicked man liveth a long time in his wickedness.
17不要作惡無度,也不要糊塗太甚,免得你死非其時。17Be not over just: and be not more wise than is necessary, lest thou become stupid.

Ecclesiastes:Chapter 11
9少年人,在你青春時應歡樂;在你少壯的時日,應心神愉快;隨你心所欲,你眼所悅的去行,但應知道:天主必要就你所行的一切審判你。9Rejoice therefore, O young man, in thy youth, and let thy heart be in that which is good in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thy heart, and in the sight of thy eyes: and know that for all these God will bring thee into judgment.
10掃除你心中的煩惱,驅除你身上的痛苦,因為青春和少年都是虛幻。10Remove anger from thy heart, and put away evil from thy flesh. For youth and pleasure are vain.

大意>>聖經中的佛經 ,所羅門王好色得來又看透人生和現世的不公等事 ,耶徒為何叫人不應看傳道書 ,又為何前人delete傳道書 ,既然保留了 ,那些基要派又信聖經信到十足 ,就該連它也信!!

http://www.ccreadbible.org/Chinese%20Bible/TwDouBible/Ecclesiastes_bible_index.html

夏娃只是阿當的二奶 p169

這段就看書了

二典的女性地性高點  p173

以斯拉續篇上

4:13那位寫女人和真理的名叫所羅巴伯zerubbabel的衛士﹒
最後講話﹒

14諸位閣下﹒他開始說﹕皇帝固然強而有力﹐男人有的是﹐
酒是強烈的﹐可是由誰來統治和控制所有這一切呢﹖是女人﹗

15女人生出皇帝和所有治理大地和海洋的男人﹒

16女人把他們帶到世上來﹒女人養育男人﹐男人種植葡萄園﹐
葡萄園產酒﹒

l7女人做男人穿的衣服﹒女人給男人帶來榮耀﹔實際上﹐
沒有女人﹐男人便無法生活﹒

18男人可以積攢銀子金子或其它美物﹐但是如果他們看見了一
位面貌漂亮﹒或體形苗條的女人﹐

19他們便會不由自主地目瞪口呆了﹐他們對她的貪欲會超過
自己的財富﹒

20一個男入會離開撫養自己成人的親生父親﹐離開自己的祖國﹐
去跟女人結婚﹒

21他會忘記自己的父親﹐自己的母親﹐以及自己的國家﹐
去跟自己的妻子度過自己的餘生﹒

22所以說﹐你們必須認識到﹐婦女乃是他們的主人﹒難道你們
不是勞苦流汗隨後把所得的一切送給妻子瑪﹖

23一個男人會執劍出外打仗﹐搶劫和偷盜﹐航海和渡江﹒

24他可能不得不面對獅子﹒或者在黑夜裡行走﹐然而當他搶劫﹒
偷盜和掠奪之後﹐他得把戰利品拿回家去交給他所愛的女人﹒

25一個男人愛自己的妻子超過自己的父母﹒

26有些人被女人弄得神魂顛倒﹐另外一些人則成為女人的奴隸﹒

27因為女人﹐還有些人被處死了﹐毀掉了他們的生命﹐或者犯
下了罪﹒

28說到這裡﹐你們相信我嗎﹖皇帝的權力固然強大﹕哪個民族
也沒有膽量攻擊他﹒

29可是有一次﹐我看見他跟自己的妃子﹒名人巴塔克bartacus的
女兒阿佩米apame在一起﹒她坐在皇帝的右邊﹐

30從他頭上取下皇冠﹐戴在自己的頭上﹒隨後用左手打他的
嘴巴子﹒

31皇帝所能做的﹐只是張著嘴望著她﹒每當她對他微笑的時候﹐
他總是報以微笑﹔每當她跟他生氣的時候﹐他便奉承她﹐逗她笑
﹐直到她情緒好轉﹒

32諸位閣下﹐既然女人能力這樣大﹐那麼可以肯定﹐世界上沒
有比這再強的了﹒

33皇帝和大臣們只好面面相視﹒接著所羅巴伯開始講真理﹒

家庭計劃 世人有責 p177

節育及優生

智慧篇 Wisdom
Chapter 3
13荒胎無罪,而又不知床第罪惡的婦女,是有福的;到靈魂受眷顧的時候,她必富有果實。13Their offspring is cursed: for happy is the barren: and the undefiled, that hath not known bed in sin: she shall have fruit in the visitation of holy souls.
14同樣,不生育的男人,手若不作非法的行為,心不思念相反上主的惡事,是有福的;天主見他忠貞,必賜給他特賞,在上主的聖殿中,賜給他更稱心的一份。14And the eunuch, that hath not wrought iniquity with his hands, nor thought wicked things against God: for the precious gift of faith shall be given to him, and a most acceptable lot in the temple of God.
15因為高尚的勞苦必結榮譽的果實,智慧的根蒂絕不會中斷。15For the fruit of good labours is glorious, and the root of wisdom never faileth.
16淫亂的兒子長不到成年,苟合而生的子孫必將滅絕。16But the children of adulterers shall not come to perfection, and the seed of the unlawful bed shall be rooted out.
17他們縱使長命,也不值一文;就是到了高年,也無人尊敬;17And if they live long, they shall be nothing regarded, and their last old age shall be without honour.
18假若他們早死,也沒有什麼希望,在審判之日,也沒有安慰。18And if they die quickly, they shall have no hope, nor speech of comfort in the day of trial.
19惡人後裔的結局實在悲慘。19For dreadful are the ends of a wicked race.

Chapter 4
1純潔的後代,是多麼光輝,多麼美麗!更好是無子而有道德,因為道德的記念,永存不朽,常為天主和世人所賞識。1O how beautiful is the chaste generation with glory: for the memory thereof is immortal: because it is known both with God and with men.
2有道德在,人都效法;道德不在,人都期待;道德在永遠加冕奏凱,因為她在為無玷的報酬奮鬥,獲得了勝利。2When it is present, they imitate it: and they desire it when it hath withdrawn itself, and it triumpheth crowned for ever, winning the reward of undefiled conflicts.

德訓篇 Sirach
Chapter 16
1若子女不敬畏上主,雖然眾多,你也不要因此而喜歡。1Rejoice not in ungodly children, if they be multiplied: neither be delighted in them, if the fear of God be not with them.
2不要依賴他們的生命,也不要依靠他們的後裔;2Trust not to their life, and respect not their labours.
3因為,有一個敬畏天主的兒子,勝過一千個不虔敬的兒女。3For better is one that feareth God, than a thousand ungodly children.
4沒有兒子而死,比留下不虔敬的兒子更好。4And it is better to die without children, than to leave ungodly children.
5因為一位智慧人,就能使一城人煙稠密,而罪人的家族,卻可使城池荒涼。5By one that is wise a country shall be inhabited, the tribe of the ungodly shall become desolate.
Thanks to 版主大哥

神愛祭人 p100

創世紀 Genesis
Chapter 22
1這些事以後,天主試探亞巴郎說:「亞巴郎!」他答說:「我在這裡。」1After these things, God tempted Abraham, and said to him: Abraham, Abraham. And he answered: Here I am.
2天主說:「帶你心愛的獨生子依撒格往摩黎雅地方去,在我所要指給你的一座山上,將他獻為全燔祭。」2He said to him: Take thy only begotten son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and go into the land of vision: and there thou shalt offer him for an holocaust upon one of the mountains which I will shew thee.
3亞巴郎次日清早起來,備好驢,帶了兩個僕人和自己的兒子依撒格,劈好為全燔祭用的木柴,就起身往天主指給他的地方去了。3So Abraham rising up in the night, saddled his ass: and took with him two young men, and Isaac his son: and when he had cut wood for the holocaust he went his way to the place which God had commanded him.
4第三天,亞巴郎舉目遠遠看見了那個地方,4And on the third day, lifting up his eyes, he saw the place afar off.
5就對僕人說:「你們同驢在這裡等候,我和孩子要到那邊去朝拜,以後就回到你們這裡來。」5And he said to his young men: Stay you here with the ass: I and the boy will go with speed as far as yonder, and after we have worshipped, will return to you.
6亞巴郎將為全燔祭用的木柴,放在兒子依撒格的肩上,自己手中拿著刀和火,兩人一同前行。6And he took the wood for the holocaust, and laid it upon Isaac his son: and he himself carried in his hands fire and a sword. And as they two went on together,
7路上依撒格對父親亞巴郎說:「阿爸!」他答說:「我兒,我在這裡。」依撒格說:「看,這裡有火有柴,但是那裡有作全燔祭的羔羊?」7Isaac said to his father: My father. And he answered: What wilt thou, son? Behold, saith he, fire and wood: where is the victim for the holocaust?
8亞巴郎答說:「我兒!天主自會照料作全燔祭的羔羊。」於是二人再繼續一同前行。8And Abraham said: God will provide himself a victim for an holocaust, my son. So they went on together.
9當他們到了天主指給他的地方,亞巴郎便在那裡築了一座祭壇,擺好木柴,將兒子依撒格捆好,放在祭壇上的木柴上。9And they came to the place which God had shewn him, where he built an altar, and laid the wood in order upon it: and when he had bound Isaac his son, he laid him on the altar upon the pile of wood.
10亞巴郎正伸手舉刀要宰獻自己的兒子時,10And he put forth his hand and took the sword, to sacrifice his son.
11上主的使者從天上對他喊說:「亞巴郎!亞巴郎!」他答說:「我在這裡。」11And behold an angel of the Lord from heaven called to him, saying: Abraham, Abraham. And he answered: Here I am.
12使者說:「不可在這孩子身上下手,不要傷害他!我現在知道你實在敬畏天主,因為你為了我竟連你的獨生子也不顧惜。」12And he said to him: Lay not thy hand upon the boy, neither do thou any thing to him: now I know that thou fearest God, and hast not spared thy only begotten son for my sake.
13亞巴郎舉目一望,見有一隻公綿羊,兩角纏在灌木中,遂前去取了那隻公綿羊,代替自己的兒子,獻為全燔祭。13Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw behind his back a ram amongst the briers sticking fast by the horns, which he took and offered for a holocaust instead of his son.
14亞巴郎給那地方起名叫「上主自會照料」。直到今日人還說:「在山上,上主自會照料。」14And he called the name of that place, The Lord seeth. Whereupon even to this day it is said: In the mountain the Lord will see.
15上主的使者由天上又呼喚亞巴郎說:15And the angel of the Lord called to Abraham a second time from heaven, saying:
16「我指自己起誓,──上主的斷語,──因為你作了這事,沒有顧惜你的獨生子,16By my own self have I sworn, saith the Lord: because thou hast done this thing, and hast not spared thy only begotten son for my sake:
17我必多多祝福你,使你的後裔繁多,如天上的星辰,如海邊的沙粒。你的後裔必佔領他們仇敵的城門;17I will bless thee, and I will multiply thy seed as the stars of heaven, and as the sand that is by the sea shore: thy seed shall possess the gates of their enemies.
18地上萬民要因你的後裔蒙受祝福,因為你聽從了我的話。」18And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, because thou hast obeyed my voice.
19亞巴郎回到自己僕人那裡,一同起身回了貝爾舍巴,遂住在貝爾舍巴。19Abraham returned to his young men, and they went to Bersabee together, and he dwelt there.

Chapter 21
10就對亞巴郎說:「你該趕走這婢女和她的兒子,因為這婢女的兒子不能和我的兒子依撒格一同承受家業。」10Cast out this bondwoman, and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with my son Isaac.
11亞巴郎為了他這兒子的事很是苦惱。11Abraham took this grievously for his son.
12但天主對亞巴郎說:「你不必為這孩子和你的婢女苦惱;凡撒辣對你說的,你都可聽從,因為只有藉依撒格你的名才能傳後。12And God said to him: Let it not seem grievous to thee for the boy, and for thy bondwoman: in all that Sara hath said to thee, hearken to her voice: for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.
13至於這婢女的兒子,我也要使他成為一大民族,因為他也是你的孩子。」13But I will make the son also of the bondwoman a great nation, because he is thy seed.

Chapter 25
1亞巴郎又續娶了一個妻子,名叫刻突辣。1And Abraham married another wife, named Cetura:
2刻突辣給他生了齊默郎、約刻商、默丹、米德楊、依市巴克和叔哈。2Who bore him Zamran, and Jecsan, and Madan, and Madian, and Jesboc, and Sue.

肋未紀 Leviticus
Chapter 1
1上主叫了梅瑟來,由會幕中訓示他說:1And the Lord called Moses, and spoke to him from the tabernacle of the testimony, saying:
2「你告訴以色列子民說:你們中若有人願意由家畜中給上主奉獻祭品。應以牛羊作你們的祭品。2Speak to the children of Israel, and thou shalt say to them: The man among you that shall offer to the Lord a sacrifice of the cattle, that is, offering victims of oxen and sheep,
3若有人獻牛作全燔祭,該獻一頭無瑕的公牛,牽到會幕門口,為在上主面前蒙受悅納;3If his offering be a holocaust, and of the herd, he shall offer a male without blemish, at the door of the testimony, to make the Lord favourable to him:
4先按手在全燔祭牲的頭上,使祭牲蒙受悅納,代自己贖罪。4And he shall put his hand upon the head of the victim, and it shall be acceptable, and help to its expiation.
5以後在上主面前宰了那牛,亞郎的兒子司祭們,應奉獻牲血,將血灑在會幕門口的祭壇的四周。5And he shall immolate the calf before the Lord, and the priests the sons of Aaron shall offer the blood thereof, pouring it round about the altar, which is before the door of the tabernacle.
6奉獻者剝去祭牲的皮,將犧牲切成塊。6And when they have flayed the victim, they shall cut the joints into pieces,
7亞郎的兒子司祭們先將火放在祭壇上,火上擺上木柴;7And shall put fire on the altar, having before laid in order a pile of wood:
8然後亞郎的兒子司祭們,將成塊的肉、頭和脂肪,擺在祭壇火上的木柴上。8And they shall lay the parts that are cut out in order thereupon, to wit, the head, and all things that cleave to the liver,
9奉獻者應用水將內臟和小腿洗淨;司祭將這一切放在祭壇上焚燒,作為全燔祭,作為中悅上主的馨香火祭。9The entrails and feet being washed with water: and the priest shall burn them upon the altar for a holocaust, and a sweet savour to the Lord.

羅馬書 Romans
Chapter 8
3法律因了肉性的軟弱所不能行的,天主卻行了:他派遣了自己的兒子,帶著罪惡肉身的形狀,當作贖罪祭,在這肉身上定了罪惡的罪案,3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh; God sending his own Son, in the likeness of sinful flesh and of sin, hath condemned sin in the flesh;
4為使法律所要求的正義,成全在我們今後不隨從肉性,而隨從聖神生活的人身上。4That the justification of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh, but according to the spirit.
耶穌從無自稱為神之子
马太16:13一16,20路加22:70,約翰18:37,19:19一22,路加23:37一38,馬可l5:26,馬太27:37

耶穌從無自稱為神之子

回復 11# 淚兒

瑪竇福音 Matthew
Chapter 16  
13耶穌來到了斐理伯的凱撒勒雅境內,就問門徒說:「人們說人子是誰?」13And Jesus came into the quarters of Caesarea Philippi: and he asked his disciples, saying: Whom do men say that the Son of man is?
14他們說:「有人說是洗者若翰;有人說是厄里亞;也有人說是耶肋米亞,或先知中的一位。」14But they said: Some John the Baptist, and other some Elias, and others Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
15耶穌對他們說:「你們說我是誰?」15Jesus saith to them: But whom do you say that I am?
16西滿伯多祿回答說:「你是默西亞,永生天主之子。」16Simon Peter answered and said: Thou art Christ, the Son of the living God.

路加福音 Luke
Chapter 22
70眾人於是說:「那麼,你就是天主子了?」耶穌對他們說:「你們說了,我就是。」
70Then said they all: Art thou then the Son of God? Who said: You say that I am.

若望福音 John
Chapter 18
37於是比拉多對他說:「那麼,你就是君王了?」耶穌回答說:「你說的是,我是君王。我為此而生,我也為此而來到世界上,為給真理作證:凡屬於真理的,必聽從我的聲音。」
37Pilate therefore said to him: Art thou a king then? Jesus answered: Thou sayest that I am a king. For this was I born, and for this came I into the world; that I should give testimony to the truth. Every one that is of the truth, heareth my voice.

John:Chapter 19
19比拉多寫了個牌子,放在十字架上端,寫的是:「納匝肋人耶穌,猶太人的君王。」19And Pilate wrote a title also, and he put it upon the cross. And the writing was: Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews.
20這牌子有許多猶太人唸了,因為耶穌被釘在十字架上的地方離城很近,字是用希伯來、羅馬和希臘文寫的。20This title therefore many of the Jews did read: because the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, in Greek, and in Latin.
21於是猶太人的司祭長就對比拉多說:「不要寫猶太人的君王,該寫他自己說:我是猶太人的君王。」21Then the chief priests of the Jews said to Pilate: Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am the King of the Jews.
22比拉多答覆說:「我寫了,就寫了。」22Pilate answered: What I have written, I have written.

路加福音 Luke
Chapter 23
37說:「如果你是猶太人的君王,就救你自己罷!」37And saying: If thou be the king of the Jews, save thyself.
38在他上頭還有一塊用希臘、拉丁及希伯來文字寫的罪狀牌:「這是猶太人的君王。」38And there was also a superscription written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew: THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

馬爾谷福音 Mark
15:26他的罪狀牌上寫的是:「猶太人的君王。」
15:26And the inscription of his cause was written over: THE KING OF THE JEWS.

瑪竇福音 Matthew
27:37在他的頭上安放了他的罪狀牌,寫著說:「這是耶穌,猶太人的君王。」
27:37And they put over his head his cause written: This is Jesus the King of the Jews.

嗎哪 p159

本帖最後由 淚兒 於 2010/5/22 17:30 編輯

書中雲海都唔知嗎哪究竟係乜 ,但<<圖解聖經>>  by 山我哲雄    p56就有講嗎哪係乜

嗎哪來自名為珀椿象的昆蟲 ,牠吸沙漠無葉檉柳樹液產生的分泌物 ,被當地的貝都因人拿來作調味料
奉旨殺人的摩西  p109  和十戒的兩個版本  p125

摩西殺人史
出谷紀 Exodus
Chapter 2
11過了許久,梅瑟已經長大,有一次出去探望自己的同胞,看見他們作苦工,又見一個埃及人打他的一個同胞希伯來人;11In those days after Moses was grown up, he went out to his brethren: and saw their affliction, and an Egyptian striking one of the Hebrews his brethren.
12他向四面一望,見沒有人,便將那埃及人打死,將他埋在沙土中。12And when he had looked about this way and that way, and saw no one there, he slew the Egyptian and hid him in the sand.
13第二天他又出去,見兩個希伯來人打架,就對那無理的一方說:「你為什麼打你同族的人?」13And going out the next day, he saw two Hebrews quarrelling: and he said to him that did the wrong: Why strikest thou thy neighbour?
14那人回答說:「誰立了你作我們的首領和判官?難道你想殺我,像殺那埃及人一樣嗎?」梅瑟就害怕了,心裡想:「那事一定叫人知道了!」14But he answered: Who hath appointed thee prince and judge over us? Wilt thou kill me, as thou didst yesterday kill the Egyptian? Moses feared, and said: How is this come to be known?
15法郎聽說這事,就想殺死梅瑟;而梅瑟卻離開法郎逃走,去了米德楊地,坐在井旁。15And Pharao heard of this word and sought to kill Moses: but he fled from his sight, and abode in the land of Madian, and he sat down by a well.

Chapter 32
25梅瑟見百姓這樣放肆,──因為亞郎放縱了他們,成了敵人的笑柄;──25And when Moses saw that the people were naked, (for Aaron had stripped them by occasion of the shame of the filth, and had set them naked among their enemies,)
26就站在營幕門口說:「凡屬上主的,到我跟前來!」於是肋未的子孫聚到梅瑟前。26Then standing in the gate of the camp, he said: If any man be on the Lord's side let him join with me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him:
27梅瑟向他們說:「上主,以色列的天主這樣說:每人要把刀佩在腰間,在營中往來,從這門到那門,要殺自己的兄弟、朋友和親人。」27And he said to them: Thus saith the Lord God of Israel: Put every man his sword upon his thigh: go, and return from gate to gate through the midst of the camp, and let every man kill his brother, and friend, and neighbour.
28肋未的子孫就照梅瑟的吩咐作了,那一天百姓中被殺的約有三千人。28And the sons of Levi did according to the words of Moses, and there were slain that day about three and twenty thousand men.
29梅瑟說:「今天你們應接受奉事上主的聖職,因為你們每人犧牲了自己的兒子和兄弟,上主今日必賜福與你們。」29And Moses said: You have consecrated your hands this day to the Lord, every man in his son and in his brother, that a blessing may be given to you.

十戒的兩個版本
Chapter 20
1天主訓示以下這一切話說:1And the Lord spoke all these words:
2「我是上主你的天主,是我領你出了埃及地、奴隸之所。2I am the Lord thy God, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3除我之外,你不可有別的神。3Thou shalt not have strange gods before me.
4不可為你製造任何彷彿天上、或地上、或地下水中之物的雕像。4Thou shalt not make to thyself a graven thing, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, nor of those things that are in the waters under the earth.
5不可叩拜這些像,也不可敬奉,因為我,上主,你的天主是忌邪的天主;凡惱恨我的,我要追討他們的罪,從父親直到兒子,甚至三代四代的子孫。5Thou shalt not adore them, nor serve them: I am the Lord thy God, mighty, jealous, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me:
6愛慕我和遵守我誡命的,我要對他們施仁慈,直到他們的千代子孫。6And shewing mercy unto thousands to them that love me, and keep my commandments.
7凡不可妄呼上主你天主的名;因為凡妄呼他名的人,上主決不讓他們免受懲罰。7Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that shall take the name of the Lord his God in vain.
8應記住安息日,守為聖日。8Remember that thou keep holy the sabbath day.
9六天應該勞作,作你一切的事;9Six days shalt thou labour, and shalt do all thy works.
10但第七天是為恭敬上主你的天主當守的安息日;你自己、連你的兒女、你的僕婢、你的牲口,以及在你中間居住的外方人,都不可作任何工作。10But on the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: thou shalt do no work on it, thou nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy beast, nor the stranger that is within thy gates.
11因為上主在六天內造了天地、海洋和其中一切,但第七天休息了,因此上主祝福了安息日,也定為聖日。11For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and the sea, and all things that are in them, and rested on the seventh day: therefore the Lord blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it.
12應孝敬你的父親和你的母親,好使你在上主你的天主賜給你的地方,延年益壽。12Honour thy father and thy mother, that thou mayest be longlived upon the land which the Lord thy God will give thee.
13不可殺人。13Thou shalt not kill.
14不可姦淫。14Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15不可偷盜。15Thou shalt not steal.
16不可作假見證,害你的近人。16Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
17不可貪你近人的房舍。不可貪戀你近人的妻子、僕人、婢女、牛驢及你近人的一切。17Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house: neither shalt thou desire his wife, nor his servant, nor his handmaid, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is his.

金牛事件 ,摩西擲爛石碑後 ,上帝再給過新的

Chapter 34
10上主說:「看,我要立約:我在你的全百姓前所要行的奇跡,是在普世萬國未行過的;你四周的人民要看見上主的作為,因為我藉你所行的是可怕的事。10The Lord answered: I will make a covenant in the sight of all. I will do signs such as were never seen upon the earth, nor in any nation: that this people, in the midst of whom thou art, may see the terrible work of the Lord which I will do.
11你應注意我今日吩咐你的事:我要從你面前驅逐阿摩黎人、客納罕人、赫特人、培黎齊人、希威人和耶步斯人。11Observe all things which this day I command thee: I myself will drive out before thy face the Amorrhite, and the Chanaanite, and the Hethite, and the Pherezite, and the Hevite, and the Jebusite.
12你要注意:你每到一地,不可與那地方的居民立盟,恐怕他們成了你中間的陷阱。12Beware thou never join in friendship with the inhabitants of that land, which may be thy ruin:
13你應拆毀他們的祭壇,打碎他們的神柱,砍斷他們的木偶。13But destroy their altars, break their statues, and cut down their groves:
14不准你朝拜別的神,因為上主名為忌邪者,他是忌邪的天主。14Adore not any strange god. The Lord his name is Jealous, he is a jealous God.
15不准你與當地的人民結盟,免得他們與自己的神行淫,給自己的神獻祭時,請你去吃他們的祭物,15Make no covenant with the men of those countries lest, when they have committed fornication with their gods, and have adored their idols, some one call thee to eat of the things sacrificed.
16又免得你為你的兒子娶他們的女兒為妻;當他們的女兒與自己的神行淫的時候,也使你的兒子與她們的神行淫。16Neither shalt thou take of their daughters a wife for thy son, lest after they themselves have committed fornication, they make thy sons also to commit fornication with their gods.
17不准為你鑄造神像。17Thou shalt not make to thyself any molten gods.
18你要按照我所吩咐的,在阿彼布月所定的日期內,守無酵節,七天之久吃無酵餅,因為在阿彼布月你出離了埃及。18Thou shalt keep the feast of the unleavened bread. Seven days shalt thou eat unleavened bread, as I commanded thee in the time of the month of the new corn: for in the month of the springtime thou camest out from Egypt.
19凡初開母胎的都應歸於我;你的牲畜中,凡首生的公牛羊,都應歸於我。19All of the male kind, that openeth the womb, shall be mine. Of all beasts, both of oxen and of sheep, it shall be mine.
20首生的驢,應用羊贖回;若不贖回,應打斷牠的頸項。你的子孫中,凡是長子,你應贖回。空著手的,不可到我台前來。20The firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a sheep: but if thou wilt not give a price for it, it shall be slain. The firstborn of thy sons thou shalt redeem: neither shalt thou appear before me empty.
21你六天作工,但第七天應安息,連在耕種收穫的時期,也要安息。21Six days shalt thou work, the seventh day thou shalt cease to plough, and to reap.
22在收穫初熟麥子時,應過七七節;在年尾過收藏節。22Thou shalt keep the feast of weeks with the firstfruits of the corn of thy wheat harvest, and the feast when the time of the year returneth that all things are laid in.
23凡你所有的男子,一年三次應去朝拜主,上主,以色列的天主。23Three times in a year all thy males shall appear in the sight of the Almighty Lord the God of Israel.
24幾時我從你面前趕走異民,擴展了你的疆域之後,你一年三次上去朝拜上主你天主的時候,沒有人敢圖謀你的國土。24For when I shall have taken away the nations from thy face, and shall have enlarged thy borders, no man shall lie in wait against thy land when thou shalt go up, and appear in the sight of the Lord thy God thrice in a year.
25不可同酵麵一起給我祭獻犧牲的血;逾越節的犧牲,不可留到早晨。25Thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrifice upon leaven: neither shall there remain in the morning any thing of the victim of the solemnity of the Lord.
26你田中最上等的初熟之果,應獻到上主你的天主的殿中。不可煮羊羔在其母奶之中。」26The first of the fruits of thy ground thou shalt offer in the house of the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not boil a kid in the milk of his dam.
27以後上主向梅瑟說:「你要記錄這些話,因為我依據這些話同你和以色列子民立了約。」27And the Lord said to Moses: Write these words by which I have made a covenant both with thee and with Israel.
28梅瑟在那裡同上主一起,停留了四十天四十夜,沒有吃飯,也沒有喝水;把盟約的話,即十句話,寫在石版上。28And he was there with the Lord forty days and forty nights: he neither ate bread nor drank water, and he wrote upon the tables the ten words of the covenant.

看得出新的十戒少了什麼嗎

13不可殺人。13Thou shalt not kill.
14不可姦淫。14Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15不可偷盜。15Thou shalt not steal.
16不可作假見證,害你的近人。16Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
17不可貪你近人的房舍。不可貪戀你近人的妻子、僕人、婢女、牛驢及你近人的一切。17Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house: neither shalt thou desire his wife, nor his servant, nor his handmaid, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is his.

Chapter 32
21梅瑟對亞郎說:「這百姓對你作了什麼,你竟使他們陷於重罪?」21And he said to Aaron: What has this people done to thee, that thou shouldst bring upon them a most heinous sin?
22亞郎回答說:「我主,請不要生氣!你知道這百姓傾向於惡。22And he answered him: Let not my lord be offended: for thou knowest this people, that they are prone to evil.
23他們對我說:請給我們製一神像,在我們前面引路,因為那領我們出埃及國的梅瑟,不知道遭遇了什麼事。23They said to me: Make us gods, that may go before us: for as to this Moses, who brought us forth out of the land of Egypt, we know not what is befallen him.
24我給他們說:誰有金子,就摘下來!他們遂給我送來。我把金子投在火中,這牛犢便出來了。」24And I said to them: Which of you hath any gold? and they took and brought it to me: and I cast it into the fire, and this calf came out.

25梅瑟見百姓這樣放肆,──因為亞郎放縱了他們,成了敵人的笑柄;──25And when Moses saw that the people were naked, (for Aaron had stripped them by occasion of the shame of the filth, and had set them naked among their enemies,)
26就站在營幕門口說:「凡屬上主的,到我跟前來!」於是肋未的子孫聚到梅瑟前。26Then standing in the gate of the camp, he said: If any man be on the Lord's side let him join with me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him:
27梅瑟向他們說:「上主,以色列的天主這樣說:每人要把刀佩在腰間,在營中往來,從這門到那門,要殺自己的兄弟、朋友和親人。」27And he said to them: Thus saith the Lord God of Israel: Put every man his sword upon his thigh: go, and return from gate to gate through the midst of the camp, and let every man kill his brother, and friend, and neighbour.
28肋未的子孫就照梅瑟的吩咐作了,那一天百姓中被殺的約有三千人。28And the sons of Levi did according to the words of Moses, and there were slain that day about three and twenty thousand men.
29梅瑟說:「今天你們應接受奉事上主的聖職,因為你們每人犧牲了自己的兒子和兄弟,上主今日必賜福與你們。」29And Moses said: You have consecrated your hands this day to the Lord, every man in his son and in his brother, that a blessing may be given to you.
33上主回答梅瑟說:「誰犯罪得罪我,我就把誰從我的冊子上抹去。33And the Lord answered him: He that hath sinned against me, him will I strike out of my book:
34現在你去領我的百姓到我吩咐你的地方去。看,我的使者在你前面引路。在我懲罰之日,我必懲罰他們的罪。」34But go thou, and lead this people whither I have told thee: my angel shall go before thee. And I in the day of revenge will visit this sin also of theirs.
35以後上主打擊了百姓,因他們敬拜了亞郎製造的牛犢。35The Lord therefore struck the people for the guilt on occasion of the calf which Aaron had made.

第一次拿十戒後 ,見人做了金牛就殺了3000人
不可殺人Thou shalt not kill
就成了第二次拿十戒中消失了

夏娃只是阿當二奶 p169

關於阿當大婆---莉莉芙 Lilith ,在古希伯來卷有記載
上帝之後做了莉莉芙 ,即第一個女人 ,就像做亞當一樣 ,不過有點不同的是除了泥土, 上帝運用了一些水中的沉澱物. 之後阿當和莉莉芙從未和平共處過 ! 因阿當經常希望跟莉莉芙睡在一起 ,於是莉莉芙經常反抗他 ,並對他說 : "我為何一定睡在你旁邊呢!? 我一樣由上帝的塵土所做 ,我們昆地位對等的!" 因為阿當想用暴力令到莉莉芙屈服 ,她於是用上帝的變施術升到空中離阿當而去! 他向上帝投訴 : "我被我的助手背離了! " 上帝於是派了3個天使 Seny ,Sansenoy ,Semangelot去找莉莉芙回來. 他們在紅海邊找到她 ,那裡充滿醜陋的魔鬼.
天使們說 : "你馬上回到阿當身邊! 否則我們把你用水淹死!! "
莉莉芙答曰 : "我怎會死? 上帝已命令我處理新生嬰兒的問題 ,男的在出生第8日行割禮 ,女的在第12日. 所以不如這樣 ,每當遇上你們3人名下或類似的名字下的新生嬰兒當護身符時 ,我會寬恕他!"
於是他們同意. 但是上帝也罰莉莉芙每天要做出自己----百個魔鬼嬰兒及若她不能殺掉人類的嬰孩 ,因天使護身符的緣故 ,她的詛咒會向返她自己!

莉莉芙無食禁果 ,也無死!

依撒意亞 Isaiah
Chapter 34:14
Wildcats shall meet with hyenas ,goat-demons shall call to each other ;there too Lilith shall repose ,
and find a place to rest. there shall the owl nast ,and lay and hatch and brood in its shader.

後來
too Lilith 被改成 the night creatures

猶太人個個都知莉莉芙的故事 ,且被視為婦權人物及婦解運動的代表人物!
以色列有一女性雜誌名曰Lilith----耶神做的第一個女人
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個