返回列表 回覆 發帖

請問,這當中有幾多謬誤?

God will "slay all the princes" of Moab. 2:3

God destroyed the Amorites who were a race of giants as tall as cedars and as strong as oaks. 2:9

God explains that he punishes the Israelites because he knows them so well. 3:2

All evil comes from God. 3:6

God's creative ways of kiilling people and breaking things. 3:12-15

God afflicted the Israelites with "cleanness of teeth" (famine,) drought, blasting, and mildew. He killed them with pestilence, slaughtered them with the sword, and "made the stink of their camps come up into their noses." Destroyed them like they were from Sodom and Gomorrah. And yet they still didn't return to him. What is wrong with people? 4:6-11

"Therefore thus will I do unto thee .... Prepare to meet thy God, O Israel." 4:12

"For thus saith the Lord GOD; The city that went out by a thousand shall leave an hundred, and that which went forth by an hundred shall leave ten." 5:3

"Seek the LORD, and ye shall live; lest he break out like fire in the house of Joseph, and devour it." 5:6

When there is wailing and mourning, you'll know God's been there. 5:16-17
God rejects the Israelites prayers, songs, and sacrifices because they worshipped other gods and didn't offer enough sacrifices during the Exodus (many centuries ago). To punish them he'll make them all slaves. 5:21-27

"The Lord GOD hath sworn by himself ... I abhor the excellency of Jacob, and hate his palaces: therefore will I deliver up the city." God swears to himself that he hates Jacob's palaces, so he will deliver up the city (and kill everyone in it). 6:8

God says, "If there remain ten men in one house, that they shall die." 6:9

"The LORD commandeth, and he will smite the great house with breaches, and the little house with clefts."
(God will destroy people's houses.) 6:11

"I will raise up against you a nation, O house of Israel, saith the LORD the God of hosts; and they shall afflict you." 6:14

Next God sends a fire that consumes both land and sea. 7:4

God will kill the house of Jeroboam with the sword. 7:9-11

Amos tells Amaziah that his wife will become a whore, his children will be killed, and he'll die in a pagan country. 7:17

God tells Amos that the end has come for the people of Israel. He won't wait any longer to kill them all. 8:2

"The songs of the temple shall be howlings in that day, saith the Lord GOD: there shall be many dead bodies in every place." 8:3
God will "cut them in the head" and "slay the last of them with the sword." Any that try to escape by diving to the bottom of the sea will be bitten, at God's command, by a sea-serpent. God will set his "eyes upon them for evil, not for good." 9:1-4

God will melt the land with his touch and then drown it in a flood. 9:5

God will destroy the "the sinful kingdom" and "all the sinners" among his people. 9:8-10 Obadiah

The Israelites hear "a rumor from the Lord" telling them to start a war with the Edomites. 1, 8

God tells Israelites to "destroy the wise men out of Edom" and to slaughter "everyone of the mount of Esau." 8-9

God will burn all the heathen to death, "for the LORD hath spoken it." 16-18
Micah

God will destroy Samaria with stones. 1:6

"The inhabitant of Maroth waited carefully for good: but evil came down from the LORD." 1:12

"Behold, against this family do I devise an evil." 2:3

God accuses the Israelite leaders of plucking off skin, flesh from bones, eating human flesh, flaying off skin, breaking bones, chopping bodies in pieces, making human stew. To punish them he will ignore them when they call on him. 3:1-4
Because the leaders of the nation were corrupt, God plans to punish everyone. 3:9-12

God will strengthen the Israelites so they can "beat in pieces many peoples" and give the booty to God. 4:13

"They shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword." 5:6

Like a young lion "the remnant of Jacob" will tear the Gentiles to pieces. 5:8

"Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off." 5:9

God will "cut off" the witches and soothsayers. 5:11-12

God will destroy entire cities, and "execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen such as they have not heard." 5:14-15

God will make his people sick, hungry, and desolate. Those who survive he will "give up to the sword." 6:13-16

The Gentiles will be made deaf, shall lick dust and be forced to crawl like worms from fear of God and his people. 7:16-17
Nahum

God is jealous, gets furious, and takes vengeance on his adversaries.1:2
God doesn't just get even. He drowns or burns to death his enemies. 1:8-10

"Take ye the spoil of silver, take the spoil of gold."
God encourages stealing from the people of Ninevh. 2:9

God punished Nineveh by enslaving the people and smashing the little children in the streets. 3:10

God says that "the fire shall devour thee, the sword shall cut thee off, it shall eat thee up like the cankerworm." 3:15 Habakkuk

God will have the Chaldeans (Babylonians) devastate Israel. 1:6

"O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction." 1:12

God will strike down the Chaldeans (Babylonians) for attacking Israel. But, in verse 1:6, God made them do just that! 2:8

"Before him [God] went the pestilence, and burning coals at his feet." 3:5

Habakkuk praises God for slaughtering "the heathen." 3:12-14 Zephaniah

God plans to kill every living thing. 1:2-3
God will "cut off" all those who "have not sought the Lord" or who worship another god. 1:4-6

God will punish the princes, the king's children, the merchant people, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel, leap on the threshold, or bear silver. 1:8-11

God doesn't have good night-vision, so he needs candles when he comes to rob people of their houses, goods, and wine. 1:12-13

God will "bring distress upon men" so that they "walk like blind men." He will pour out their blood like dust and "their flesh as dung." 1:17-18

Hide from God and hope he doesn't find you. 2:1-3

God's hit list: Gaza, Ashkelon, Ekron, the sea coast, Canaan, the Philistines, Moab, the children of Ammon, Ethiopians, Assyrians, and Nineveh. 2:4-13

God destroyed entire cities, killing all the inhabitants. 3:6

"All of the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy." 3:8 Haggai

But the Israelites repaired their own houses while ignoring the temple. So God huffed, and he puffed, and he blew on the land, thereby bringing a drought to punish them. 1:9-11

God sent blight and hail upon the Israelites, yet they still didn't return to him. What is wrong with people? 2:17
God will make the horses and their riders be killed by "the sword of his brother." 2:22 Zechariah

God says the Israelites are his favorite people, "the apple of his eye." If you mess with them, he'll shake his hand at you. 2:8-9

"For I set all men every one against his neighbor." 8:10

"Thus saith the LORD of hosts ... ten men ... shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew." 8:23

God will cast out Tyrus and devour it with fire. 9:4

God will mercilessly "feed the flock of slaughter" by making every one kill his neighbor. 11:4-7

"Let the rest eat every one the flesh of another." 11:9

"Woe to the idle shepherd." He will be mutilated and blinded. 11:17

God will open his eyes and smite "every rider with madness ... and every horse ... with blindness." 12:4

"I [God] make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire ... and they shall devour all the people round about." 12:6
"I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem." 12:9

Someday prophets will be killed by their own parents by "thrusting him through when he prophesieth." 13:3

God will make "all nations" fight against Jerusalem. The women will be "ravished" and half its people enslaved. 14:1-2

God will "go forth and fight" for Jerusalem with "his feet" on the mount of Olives. 14:3

God will smite the people with plagues that will cause their flesh, eyes, and tongues to rot away. 14:12

God will make everyone fight and kill his neighbor. 14:13

God sends his plagues on animals too. 14:15

Whoever survives all these plagues and slaughters must worship God. 14:16

God will "smite the heathen" with a plague. 14:18 Malachi

God, for some strange reason, "hated Esau." 1:3
God hates the Edomites, and his hatred will last forever. Whenever the Edomites build something, God will tear it down. 1:4

God continues to demand animal sacrifices. And not just any animals will do. He is insulted when blind, lame, or sick animals are killed for him. 1:7-14

Give glory to God or he will curse you. 2:2

"I also made you contemptible and base before all the people." 2:9

God will curse you if you don't give him money and meat. 3:8-10

God will burn "the wicked" and the "righteous" will walk around on their ashes. 4:1-3

The Old Testament ends fittingly with these words: "lest I come and smite the earth with a curse." 4:6 Matthew

While insulting the Pharisees and Sadducees, John the Baptist calls an entire generation a "generation of vipers." 3:7

Those who bear bad fruit will be cut down and burned "with unquenchable fire." 3:10, 12

Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn't the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. 5:17

Don't defend yourself in court. 5:40
"If ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."
Fair is fair! 6:15

Jesus recommends that to avoid sin we cut off our hands and pluck out our eyes. This advice is given immediately after he says that anyone who looks with lust at any women commits adultery. 5:29-30

Jesus says that most people will go to hell. 7:13-14

Those who fail to bear "good fruit" will be "hewn down, and cast into the fire." 7:19

"My servant lieth at home sick."
Here was the perfect opportunity for Jesus to condemn slavery. All he'd have to do is say, "OK, I'll heal him. But then you must set your slave free, because slavery is an abomination to God." 8:5-9

"The children of the kingdom [the Jews] shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." 8:12

Jesus tells a man who had just lost his father: "Let the dead bury the dead." 8:21

Jesus sends some devils into a herd of pigs, causing them to run off a cliff and drown in the waters below. 8:32

Jesus heals a paralytic man by forgiving his sins. (Paralysis is caused by sinful behavior.) 9:2-6
Jesus tells his disciples to keep away from the Gentiles and Samaritans, and go only to the Israelites. 10:5-6

Cities that neither "receive" the disciples nor "hear" their words will be destroyed by God. It will be worse for them than for Sodom and Gomorrah. And you know what God supposedly did to those poor folks (see Gen.19:24). 10:14-15

Families will be torn apart because of Jesus (this is one of the few "prophecies" in the Bible that has actually come true). "Brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death." 10:21

Jesus says that we should fear God who is willing and "able to destroy both soul and body in hell." 10:28

"Whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven." 10:33

Jesus says that he has come to destroy families by making family members hate each other. He has "come not to send peace, but a sword." 10:34-36

Jesus warns us not to love our parents or children too much. We have to make sure that we always love him (who we don't even know existed) more than our family. 10:37

Jesus condemns entire cities to dreadful deaths and to the eternal torment of hell because they didn't care for his preaching. 11:20-24

"Every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment." 12:36

When Jesus' mother and brothers want to see him, Jesus rudely asks, "Who is my mother? Who are my brothers?" So much for Jesus' family values. 12:47-49
一條磁能線
聖經中的「屎」:

出谷紀 21:17
凡咒罵父親或母親的,應受死刑。
21:2
假使你買了一個希伯來人作奴隸,他只勞作六年,第七年應自由離去,無須贖金。
22:20
對外僑,不要苛待和壓迫,因為你們在埃及也曾僑居過。
對任何寡婦和孤兒,不可苛待;

路加福音 6:27
「應愛你們的仇人,善待惱恨你們的人;
應祝福詛咒你們的人,為毀謗你們的人祈禱。

肋末紀 19:18
不可心存懷恨你的兄弟,應坦白勸戒你的同胞,免得為了他而負罪債。
不可復仇,對你本國人,不可心懷怨恨;但應愛人如己:我是上主

瑪竇福音 22:39
你應當愛近人如你自己。
全部法律和先知,都繫於這兩條誡命。」

馬爾谷福音 12:31
第二條是:『你應當愛近人如你自己。』再沒有別的誡命比這兩條更大的了。」

若望一書 4:16
我們認識了, 且相信了天主對我們所懷的愛。天主是愛,那存留在愛內的,就存留在天主內,天主也存留在他內。

Luke 10:25-37
Matthew 5:13
Matthew 18:15-17
Romans 13:1
Psalm 24:1
1 Timothy 6:9
Ephesians 5:1
Luke 10:10-13
Romans 13:9
Galatians 5:1-26
Isaiah 1:1-31

脆脆地呢到十幾個章節,當然如果要數下去,一定唔止呢個數,要填滿兩頁都得。

聖經咁大本, 你只係睇到你「心中想睇既野」唶。
beebeechan 發表於 2012/5/3 22:33

扶你阿麼,呢到六頁紙,對照翻中文和合本,豈不有12頁?扶你阿麼,唔貼喇,好**支力。依家回應你的經文。
貼足六十頁嘛!
聖經全本有一千幾頁
反基變成黐左。
都唔知係你反天主定係天主玩你。
本帖最後由 hellboy 於 2012/5/4 22:28 編輯
出谷紀 21:17
凡咒罵父親或母親的,應受死刑。beebeechan 發表於 2012/5/3 22:33

人地個仔同阿爸阿媽鬧交鬧到又爆粗又盛,你最多咪教佢阿爸阿媽一巴扯落去,再唔喺攞滕條打佢一鑊,教仔即,有幾閒,打左就乖架啦,親生子女十月懷胎眠乾睡濕,有邊個唔愛自己子女如珠如寶如心肝脾肺腎,唔喺養兒一百歲長憂九十九?有邊個子女懂性之後是會不感激父母畢生養育之恩,不愛護自己父母?你叫人殺左自己仔女就喺為左嘈交?你仲話呢啲咁痴線嘅教訓喺寶?
本帖最後由 hellboy 於 2012/5/4 22:27 編輯

你強姦條女一百次,第一百零一次算數放佢走,你話咁喺仁慈?
本帖最後由 hellboy 於 2012/5/4 22:26 編輯
路加福音 6:27
「應愛你們的仇人,善待惱恨你們的人;
應祝福詛咒你們的人,為毀謗你們的人祈禱。

如果人地害你,你唔使人付出代價又唔需要道歉,仲掉轉頭送上門比佢妖,那個人會變成點?佢咪害完一個又一個,心越做越紅囉,而你?你咪善無善報囉。咁越多呢啲人同埋傻仔咁會點?咁咪善無善報,惡無惡報囉,咁樣呢個世界仲有人肯做好人肯幫人嘅咩?耶穌呢招夠絕啦。
hellboy 發表於 2012/5/4 21:48

咁既福利, 比得上現在的勞工法例.
22:20
對外僑,不要苛待和壓迫,因為你們在埃及也曾僑居過。
對任何寡婦和孤兒,不可苛待;

以賽亞9:17 所以主必不喜悅他們的少年人,也不憐恤他們的孤兒寡婦‧因為各人是褻瀆的,是行惡的,並且各人的口,都說愚妄的話‧雖然如此,耶和華的怒氣還未轉消,他的手仍伸不縮‧
返回列表
高級模式 | 發新話題
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies
換一個